Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

21 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

And you're different how?  Oh yeah, you dispense your gospel on a 50 person website, in between Coors Light binges.

He’s way more entertaining that 99% of the  CE klan. Who else is there? The “mummy” racer? Boring as fuck “the google master” Highlander....or perhaps “take a nap while reading” Ziggieski 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm guessing most of our ancestors who came here would be considered illegals today. 

Yah and they rode horses and never has computers either you Nazi shitforbrains :flush:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s way more entertaining that 99% of the  CE klan. Who else is there? The “mummy” racer? Boring as fuck “the google master” Highlander....or perhaps “take a nap while reading” Ziggieski 

You could always go with the bipolar shitforbrains leftard hack :finger:

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm guessing most of our ancestors who came here would be considered illegals today. 

My father didnt sneak in....nor did anyone else later on.

They did sneak out of their home country though.

Just now, DAVE said:

My father didnt sneak in....nor did anyone else later on.

They did sneak out of their home country though.

Back then you didn't have to. My father's family came here in the 1600's. Most likely considered illegals by the current residents. Settled in Canada and the US. fought in wars for both too. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Back then you didn't have to. My father's family came here in the 1600's. Most likely considered illegals by the current residents. Settled in Canada and the US. fought in wars for both too. 

There was no usa in the 1600s. They were settlers...not immigrants.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

This place is like a sanctuary for the perpetually miserable with too much time on their hands.  :lol: 

Ain't that the truth.  You got alotta time on your hands, fine.  We all do from time to time.  But there a few of these guys who really need to see a shrink, based on some of the bitter craziness coming from their keyboards.  :lol: 

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's too bad you didn't sign up to fight and die for the war criminal bush. 

I mean, especially too bad about the dying part.

Omfg. Savage. :lol:

There it is.  I love how you and Ben specifically have this notion that its acceptable public discourse to wish for the killing of cops,  to wish our capitalist system is overthrown by revolution, and that anyone who doesn't go along needs to be lined up and shot, among other fantasies of yours.  Worse you have a couple followers who don't call you on such nonsense.  Nothing demonstrates your hatred and ignorance more.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bush is the one who introduced this policy.  In 2014 obama made a request to help the kids in these situations. So to try and blame the dems for this despicable bullshit is fucking typical. Takes a real retard to not be able to put themselves in these parents shoes and realize the horrors they faced at home. I remember that retard true blue making a statement like “ what kind of parents are they, risking taking the kids on a dangerous trek to somewhere better”. Fucking clueless. 

Trump’s actions shouldn’t surprise anybody. Some of you should look in the mirror for helping out this piece of shit in power.  :news: d

I thank every day he got elected.  So don't most people who elected him.  When your blue wave turns out to be a puddle and Trump is re elected with ease in 2020, maybe you'll learn a new way of thinking.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ahhh there’s the famous Woolie bullshit...a bunch of mouth breathers here that need to go outside and get some fresh air......yet here you are.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ain't that the truth.  You got alotta time on your hands, fine.  We all do from time to time.  But there a few of these guys who really need to see a shrink, based on some of the bitter craziness coming from their keyboards.  :lol: 

There it is.  I love how you and Ben specifically have this notion that its acceptable public discourse to wish for the killing of cops,  to wish our capitalist system is overthrown by revolution, and that anyone who doesn't go along needs to be lined up and shot, among other fantasies of yours.  Worse you have a couple followers who don't call you on such nonsense.  Nothing demonstrates your hatred and ignorance more.

I thank every day he got elected.  So don't most people who elected him.  When your blue wave turns out to be a puddle and Trump is re elected with ease in 2020, maybe you'll learn a new way of thinking.  

Isn't wishing members dead bannable? :dunno: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh there’s the famous Woolie bullshit...a bunch of mouth breathers here that need to go outside and get some fresh air......yet here you are.

Phones work outside Cravesdick :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

poor Jim, always lashing out.  In every direction.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Isn't wishing members dead bannable? :dunno: 

Should be.

29 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

My grand father and my father in law came legally from Canada.

Myself, wife and kids all legit.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, with triple the post count....... :news:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

My grand father and my father in law came legally from Canada.

Myself, wife and kids all legit.

Well, with triple the post count....... :news:

Brace yourself  :lol:  awww fuck it, you know the drill with these knuckleheads.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

My guess is most of the kids are worth more to society than either of you.......:thumbsup:

look 1 more extreme example of you having zero selfawarness . no shocker every other post you own your self and never see it 

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

dipshits like you are much more responsible for low wages than immigrants

Ah, more epic irony.  I just bought two pairs of made in USA shoes.  And clothing is increasingly made in Can or the USA.  I'm guessing you can't remotely say the same.  And who again contributes more to the low wage movement,  you or me?    

• Platinum Contributing Member

How is pointing out the truth about what people here say considered lashing out...weird.

Outside chucking the ball for Sadie right now Momo...it’s warm so she takes a lot of breaks...if she takes a dump I’ll send it to you. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is pointing out the truth about what people here say considered lashing out...weird.

Outside chucking the ball for Sadie right now Momo...it’s warm so she takes a lot of breaks...if she takes a dump I’ll send it to you. :thumbsup:

:fuckoff:

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My response to fascism isn't a moral equivalent to your support of it.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My response to fascism isn't a moral equivalent to your support of it.

Save it pantload.  No one takes your faux intellectualism sociopathic world view seriously, other than maybe Ben.  You've wished myself and a half dozen other people on this board dead more times than I can count.  It pretty much speaks for itself.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Save it pantload.  No one takes your faux intellectualism sociopathic world view seriously, other than maybe Ben.  You've wished myself and a half dozen other people on this board dead more times than I can count.  It pretty much speaks for itself.

Well fascists should die. Duh.