Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive never stayed at DEnnys. Have to put that on the list

Great guy and he does a great job taking care of his customers.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Its all part of the unhealthy obession. 

No obsession and in fact I rarely respond to you..now let it go and run along little boy.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump has nothing to do with this...you're just a twat. You know what maybe post some pictures of all this stuff your doing.

Him and Tooly think nobody likes them becuase of their political views...and they are so proud of it.  Clueless twattery at it's finest.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

One of the North Woods Law guys stopped by @45th parallel (Denny's) cabins in northern NH yesterday. 

33535106_1946369328715728_36098706201640

BOOTLICKERS!!!  :lol: I like that show.  I think I'd enjoy being a game warden...plus, popping fuckheads in the woods would be easy to cover as "hunting accidents".    :lol: 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair, you were twats before Trump came along. But TDS has taken its’ toll on you 

Please stop using the right's material labelling you twats.  It's not working.  You just look stupid(er).  Thankx.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

NH game wardens suck. Maine are easy going.

I've never had any issues with NH F&G. However most of my dealings with them was from the club side asking for their help with enforcement. Hey, was that you that dove your truck through the gate and fucked up our trail?????????????????   :lol:

I've got some more clearing to do today.  I've just started cutting 8' peices and stacking them in the woods.  This shit will all rot before I can use it.  I wonder if somebody wants it on Craigs for free?  Meh.....they'll probably want it cut into 12 lengths and delivered, split and stacked.  Fuck it.  Maybe I'll build a fucking log fort!!!!!   :lol:

Got a lake party to go to tomorrow..  Always plenty of liberal twats there.  I hope my favorite faggot couple are attending.  They always make me laugh....and vise versa.  Today's activities should wear me out good....I expect my wife will be giving me "the talk" in the morning.   She's such a fucking buzz-kill!!!! :lmao:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've never had any issues with NH F&G. However most of my dealings with them was from the club side asking for their help with enforcement. Hey, was that you that dove your truck through the gate and fucked up our trail?????????????????   :lol:

I had it out hard with one bigtime in Clarksville during a moose hunt a few yrs ago. He tells my buddys kid to " get him up here immidiatly " Kid calls him and tells him but warden wouldn't let him say why. Dude thought it was an emergency, threw gun in truck without unloading it.

Prick wrote him a $280 ticket and yanked his right to hunt for a yr. 

Then he got in my face about not having my pistol permit with me. I had to educate him on the law and that sent him over the edge . 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We took all everything off the Jeep sons and his buds had a blast driving around town.

Gonna leave like this for a bit.

Jeep1.thumb.jpg.116ef7cd738e877e39786d9a0983dbe1.jpg

I like it!  That's how mine is gonna stay.  Fair weather rider.  I just can't make up my mind on the 2 or 4 door though.  Still leaning on two.  I gotta figure out the difference between the models.  I think I want a Rubicon also...but not sure why.  It'll prolly never need 4WD as I use my truck for the mall parking lots.  :lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got some more clearing to do today.  I've just started cutting 8' peices and stacking them in the woods.  This shit will all rot before I can use it.  I wonder if somebody wants it on Craigs for free?  Meh.....they'll probably want it cut into 12 lengths and delivered, split and stacked.  Fuck it.  Maybe I'll build a fucking log fort!!!!!   :lol:

Got a lake party to go to tomorrow..  Always plenty of liberal twats there.  I hope my favorite faggot couple are attending.  They always make me laugh....and vise versa.  Today's activities should wear me out good....I expect my wife will be giving me "the talk" in the morning.   She's such a fucking buzz-kill!!!! :lmao:

Not worth putting cheap shit on craigs list. Then ya just end up with whitetrash on your property for no or a small gain. Not worth it in my opinion.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I had it out hard with one bigtime in Clarksville during a moose hunt a few yrs ago. He tells my buddys kid to " get him up here immidiatly " Kid calls him and tells him but warden wouldn't let him say why. Dude thought it was an emergency, threw gun in truck without unloading it.

Prick wrote him a $280 ticket and yanked his right to hunt for a yr. 

Then he got in my face about not having my pistol permit with me. I had to educate him on the law and that sent him over the edge . 

There is an asshole in every crowd.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not worth putting cheap shit on craigs list. Then ya just end up with whitetrash on your property for no or a small gain. Not worth it in my opinion.

AGREEEEEED! You'd think some might appreciate something free...NOPE!

Now, it all just goes to Goodwill or something similar.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wifey just made strawberry pancakes and homemade blueberry syrup...bacon too....damn good.

no one cares you miserable twat.

^^^^My impersonation of a Smales post.  How'd I do?  :lol:  

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah cause businesses run themselves for 30 years you clueless fuck. Go back to something  you are good at.......nothing. 

mommy can you come in and do the accounting an on this Friday.  I have a sit in to attend 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpsters:  “You are always attacking us. Every thread you do nothing but start things. “

Nice thread about weekend activities comes along...... I answer, Trumpsters attack and talk shit because they are still butt hurt from every thread. 

really fuck stain ? why don't you take your bad ass self and see who it was who started the personal attacs in this thread and most others . have a miorror with you so it really sinks in .

I can just imajin what they guys who have to work for your dad's company have to say about you after you leave the room every fucking time .lmfao team snorider 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

really fuck stain ? why don't you take your bad ass self and see who it was who started the personal attacs in this thread and most others . have a miorror with you so it really sinks in .

I can just imajin what they guys who have to work for your dad's company have to say about you after you leave the room every fucking time .lmfao team snorider 

That would be Jimmy dumbass. 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We took all everything off the Jeep sons and his buds had a blast driving around town.

Gonna leave like this for a bit.

Jeep1.thumb.jpg.116ef7cd738e877e39786d9a0983dbe1.jpg

thats how a jeep should be driven around.  Sons got a buddy i swear has never had the doors and top off on his 16 although my sons got to be smarter than leaving his backpack in the back with no window in as it was soaked this morning when i ran to the dump as it poured last night when he was at work. When the softop goes on the plugs come out and theres no carpet in his behind the front seats.   

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bit early in the year for non stop 70 k for me. 27 c make for a thirsty ride. 

I finished but was super slow. 

45 miles in 5 hrs mountain biking....

:news:

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Horseshit. :lol:

Eliminate the first 3 and change drinking to dick sucking...then I would believe you. 

I said this to you absolutely and stand by it.

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

PONtoon boat and fishing boat.  What a fucking dickless wonder you are.   Do you do nothing except complain about your wife?  What a fucking loser you are 

You said this to Ezra....why?

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

45 miles in 5 hrs mountain biking....

:news:

It was road biking and it took me a little over 3. I had a good pace going for a while riding in a pack. Then I felt like catching the next pack so I sprinted, failed to catch the next pack and was too gassed when the original pack overtook me to keep up.