Check your account email address ×

Just 3 min of your time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

We need some obvious rule changes after this fucking mess. Nobody ever expected a branch of congress to go right along with a crooked president. I guarantee the gop will be ok with making new rules to stop it from happening again, right after the dema take control again

You mean like the dems did with Clinton?

the meeting with trump, Rosenstein, nunes, gowdy today doesn't even include any democrats. think about that. don't tell me you dipshits wouldn't be having coronaries if Hillary or Obama were pulling this shit.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the meeting with trump, Rosenstein, nunes, gowdy today doesn't even include any democrats. think about that. don't tell me you dipshits wouldn't be having coronaries if Hillary or Obama were pulling this shit.

Trump is attending today's meeting?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

paleeeez, not even close to what we have occurring now. especially involving Russia, your former #1 enemy. :handjob:

Care to post up ANYTHING in the Clinton probe regarding the amount of investigators that showed extreme bias?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Care to post up ANYTHING in the Clinton probe regarding the amount of investigators that showed extreme bias?

no, I don't care to jump down your stupid rabbit hole and equate an apple to an elephant.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, I don't care to jump down your stupid rabbit hole and equate an apple to an elephant. = I can't.  

:lol:  

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By including unverified information as fact.  

Warrants should be issued based on factual evidence that proves ones rights are to be put on hold for further investigation.   

Unverified doesn't mean it isn't factual, it means it's unverified.

I have personally not seen the evidence of the dossier, nor what parts or items of the dossier were used to grant the FISA warrant.  Have you?

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Unverified doesn't mean it isn't factual, it means it's unverified.

I have personally not seen the evidence of the dossier, nor what parts or items of the dossier were used to grant the FISA warrant.  Have you?

Neal

So just any "evidence" should justify a warrant?  Even when that evidence has been paid for by the opposition in a political campaign.  I should be able to have a respected private investigator write up a report saying Neal of South Dakota is a meth maker and dealer and based off that alone a warrant is justifiable?  Do you doubt for a second with all the leaks around the dossier including those in the DOJ and Obama admin that if there was hard verifying evidence that it wouldn't have been released?  :lol:  

I've seen what is claimed to be verified by the DOJ and even that is in question as the person's passport does not back up the claim.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So just any "evidence" should justify a warrant?  Even when that evidence has been paid for by the opposition in a political campaign.  I should be able to have a respected private investigator write up a report saying Neal of South Dakota is a meth maker and dealer and based off that alone a warrant is justifiable?  Do you doubt for a second with all the leaks around the dossier including those in the DOJ and Obama admin that if there was hard verifying evidence that it wouldn't have been released?  :lol:  

I've seen what is claimed to be verified by the DOJ and even that is in question as the person's passport does not back up the claim.

The evidence seemed sufficient for a FISA judge to give it the go ahead, and renewals.  Without that information you are making bald assertions

How does the passport not back up the claim?  I frankly have given up following this shit.

Neal

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

paleeeez, not even close to what we have occurring now. especially involving Russia, your former #1 enemy. :handjob:

So Comey and McCabe getting fired didn’t happen.  Got it.  When Brennan and who knows who else from the previous administration gets indicted, paleeez save the paleeeeeses....mmmk?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here's a secret, cops and prosecutors lie sometimes to get warrants. shhh

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So Comey and McCabe getting fired didn’t happen.  Got it.  When Brennan and who knows who else from the previous administration gets indicted, paleeez save the paleeeeeses....mmmk?

why do you dimwits keep using that as some sort of proof this is a big conspiracy? both were fired because of trump. in addition, what mcbabe did has nothing to do with trump and Russia.

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

why argue that fucking e-mails, something every damn person in DC has violated rules with, is the same as trump working with Russia to swing our election, amongst other things? jesus you're a waste of time.

The Dossier is the only evidence made public because it was not verified or confidential.  The evidence considered secret or confidential, because it was from a verified source will not be made public for obvious reasons.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

trump to comey: you're fired because of russia

rww dipshits: see, comey was fired which proves our deep state conspiracy BS is valid

really? he said that? sounds like fake news to me

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump to comey: you're fired because of russia

rww dipshits: see, comey was fired which proves our deep state conspiracy BS is valid

So if Brennan gets indicted it’s just dirty politics.  You’re priceless.

13 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Jim Jordan

The dipshit that can’t even admit that Trump lies

:lol2:

Start at 4:00

Jim Jordan is numb.

Rep. Jim Jordan unperturbed his candidates lost in Ohio's congressional primaries

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/05/rep_jim_jordan_not_disheartene.html

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

The evidence seemed sufficient for a FISA judge to give it the go ahead, and renewals.  Without that information you are making bald assertions

How does the passport not back up the claim?  I frankly have given up following this shit.

Neal

I think the issue was the FISA court given all the pertinent information.    I guess we will see.  Without question this is a complete cluster fuck.   It reminds me of that quote in the movie "Edge of Darkness."   3:55 to 4:15  

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Here's a secret, cops and prosecutors lie sometimes to get warrants. shhh

And if that comes out in court the case would be dismissed.   Oops.  

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Indicted for what?

What’s obvious is the Clown Posse and their ilk need to rely on deep stare propaganda and conspiracies to support their opinions as they completely contradict the facts.  As a result they serve as a cult like following to pathological lying cluster fuck like Dump.