Check your account email address ×

Just 3 min of your time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why argue that fucking e-mails, something every damn person in DC has violated rules with, is the same as trump working with Russia to swing our election, amongst other things? jesus you're a waste of time.

You idiot I was talking the Bill Clinton investigation.   Not Hillary's.  

you disphits need to pull your head out of your asses and come up for some fresh air. if trump hadn't surrounded himself with a lot crony people with known Russian ties (like carter page) none of this would be happening. none of you have ever addressed why all the Russian connections. instead, you fall for shiny, non-relevant objects and spread BS 24/7. if the fbi didn't look into this stuff, that would be where the problems are.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And if that comes out in court the case would be dismissed.   Oops.  

That only works for Trump. every other schmuck gets hosed. oops

41 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That only works for Trump. every other schmuck gets hosed. oops

:lol:  Of course.  

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

You mean like the dems did with Clinton?

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

paleeeez, not even close to what we have occurring now. especially involving Russia, your former #1 enemy. :handjob:

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

You idiot I was talking the Bill Clinton investigation.   Not Hillary's.  

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

please explain the similarities to what trump is doing now.

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

skidmark?

Skidmark’s silence speaks volumes 

On 5/22/2018 at 9:46 PM, Snoslinger said:

We need some obvious rule changes after this fucking mess. Nobody ever expected a branch of congress to go right along with a crooked president. I guarantee the gop will be ok with making new rules to stop it from happening again, right after the dema take control again

This is where it started on this line of conversation.

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

You mean like the dems did with Clinton?

The dem's backed Bill Clinton all the way even after overwhelming evidence of guilt.   Same with Hillary in fact.

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Skidmark’s silence speaks volumes 

Jesus you guys need to get a life.   Can a guy work or go to their kids baseball games without having to answer your questions?  Don't worry sno I'll eventually get time to come on and own you.  Be patient. 

There were similarities in the way the party backs the candidates.   I would argue many more in the GOP have been vocal against Trump than any Dem ever was against either Clinton regarding those 2 investigations.   Other than that there hasn't been much.   Clinton was obstructing justice.   Trump wasn't.   Clinton did purger himself.   Trump hasn't.   I don't recall members of Ken Starr's team being kicked off because of bias against Clinton.  When the investigation wanted to go in a direction other than the original mandate they needed approval from a board.   It wasn't open ended like the current one.