Check your account email address ×

Just 3 min of your time.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Good luck

When you ignore a subpoena eventually someone with authority will come looking for you.  

Middle English (as a noun): from Latin sub poena ‘under penalty’ (the first words of the writ). Use as a verb dates from the mid 17th century.

The DOJ works under the oversight of congress and eventually they will have to answer questions.

Is Neal saying that this bullshit Dossier should be the benchmark for justification of a FISA warrant? Please fucking tell me that is not happening right now

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When you ignore a subpoena eventually someone with authority will come looking for you.  

Middle English (as a noun): from Latin sub poena ‘under penalty’ (the first words of the writ). Use as a verb dates from the mid 17th century.

The DOJ works under the oversight of congress and eventually they will have to answer questions.

Right

But subpoenas should not be issued by allies or co-conspirators of the person under investigation in order to find out what information the DOJ has on them.  This is why the DOJ is holding back.  Nunes and his crew are in Trump’s pocket and the DOJ knows it

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Right

But subpoenas should not be issued by allies or co-conspirators of the person under investigation in order to find out what information the DOJ has on them.  This is why the DOJ is holding back.  Nunes and his crew are in Trump’s pocket and the DOJ knows it

Give your head a shake there is a long list at this point of people in positions of power in the DOJ/FBI who were/are in the pockets of Democrat politicians.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Give your head a shake there is a long list at this point of people in positions of power in the DOJ/FBI who were/are in the pockets of Democrat politicians.

You're arguing with a fucking moron.......just think magnacoaster and then give your own head a shake :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You're arguing with a fucking moron.......just think magnacoaster and then give your own head a shake :lol: 

and you buy up every conspiracy theory that is peddled

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Not true.....just the ones that make perfect sense or the ones that people like Assange show us to be true

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Right

We need some obvious rule changes after this fucking mess. Nobody ever expected a branch of congress to go right along with a crooked president. I guarantee the gop will be ok with making new rules to stop it from happening again, right after the dema take control again

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

We need some obvious rule changes after this fucking mess. Nobody ever expected a branch of congress to go right along with a crooked president. I guarantee the gop will be ok with making new rules to stop it from happening, right when dems take control 

Are you fucking retarded?

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I apologize for all the times I told you to die in a fire......it made me sad when you said it back. Please never die in a fire :lol: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

lmfao . this is rich coming from you . tell us again about the pee  pee  tapes 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao . this is rich coming from you . tell us again about the pee  pee  tapes 

I never said the piss tapes were real.  Even Christopher Steele only gave them a 50% probablility of being true.

12 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Jim Jordan

The dipshit that can’t even admit that Trump lies

:lol2:

Start at 4:00

These guys are all lawyers, even the network anchors are. Like I said, epic shit show coming up. Imagine the money being spent on this. I am sure its upwards of billions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

How do you "dress up" a dossier?

Neal

By including unverified information as fact.  

Warrants should be issued based on factual evidence that proves ones rights are to be put on hold for further investigation.   

Edited by Highmark