Check your account email address ×

Just 3 min of your time.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Who paid for it should be irrelevant, if started by a Republican donor or the DNC.

The evidence of the dossier can, and did stand on it's own for further investigation.

Neal

SO Trump and some hookers peed in a hotel room bed because Obama slept in it? 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you disagree with his summation?

Do I think Hillary and the DNC did this? Fuck yeah. Do I think Obama was running the show? No. I think obama is smarter than that and had no reason to. But if it's found he did, he should burn with the others. I'm not going to pick winners and losers just yet, this is going to get alot dirtier. 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not if they were dehydrated!

Neal

I remember Tom Brokaw talking about the Dossier on Morning Joe more than a year ago.  His take was everyone at the major news sites had seen the thing and chased it down but found little or nothing that they could support or corroborate so they gave it a pass.  If you remember it was buzz feed (bottom of the barrel rag) that ran the thing.   

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do I think Hillary and the DNC did this? Fuck yeah. Do I think Obama was running the show? No. I think obama is smarter than that and had no reason to. But if it's found he did, he should burn with the others. I'm not going to pick winners and losers just yet, this is going to get alot dirtier. 

I would like to believe that Obama did not have a hand in this but considering some of the texts and the fact that so many high level people were involved it becomes unlikely.  Having said this I still think a special prosecutor or better yet an independent council should be set in motion.  

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Jim Jordon is one of the biggest Trump apologists there is.  That was 3:00 of misrepresentations and bullshit

sub·poe·na
səˈpēnə/
LAW
noun
noun: subpoena; plural noun: subpoenas; noun: subpoena ad testificandum; plural noun: subpoena ad testificandums
  1. 1.
    a writ ordering a person to attend a court.
    "a subpoena may be issued to compel their attendance"

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I remember Tom Brokaw talking about the Dossier on Morning Joe more than a year ago.  His take was everyone at the major news sites had seen the thing and chased it down but found little or nothing that they could support or corroborate so they gave it a pass.  If you remember it was buzz feed (bottom of the barrel rag) that ran the thing.   

Does that mean it shouldn't have been granted a FISA allowance then?  Is that what you are implying?

Neal

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:
sub·poe·na
səˈpēnə/
LAW
noun
noun: subpoena; plural noun: subpoenas; noun: subpoena ad testificandum; plural noun: subpoena ad testificandums
  1. 1.
    a writ ordering a person to attend a court.
    "a subpoena may be issued to compel their attendance"

Mueller should have Amazon Prime deliver Trump’s subpoena

:bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Does that mean it shouldn't have been granted a FISA allowance then?  Is that what you are implying?

Neal

If the DOJ gave the FISA court the complete information (which they are required to) and the court made the decision to grant the warrant on the entirety of the all information than that would have been acceptable.  Special Prosecutors are supposed to be put in place to investigate a crime not put in place to investigate until they find a crime.