Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how they constantly accuse others of being triggered or snowflakes when they are more than likely to want to take things too seriously. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yep.  Look at Disabled Dave and Prolapski in this thread :lmao: 

:lol:

BETA-CUCKS for the WIN!!!!!

Hey Revy-cuck, see how these reach arounds work?  Do you?  Right now he's got his fingers all in your taint.  He's looking for your cock but well......you know.  That's in your nightstand attached to the strap.  Maybe tonight, you can wear it and be the penetrator and not the penetratee.  Use Snowpussy's mug shot for the motivation.  Try to ignore the shirt.  It's like saltpeder.

Just now, Zambroski said:

BETA-CUCKS for the WIN!!!!!

Hey Revy-cuck, see how these reach arounds work?  Do you?  Right now he's got his fingers all in your taint.  He's looking for your cock but well......you know.  That's in your nightstand attached to the strap.  Maybe tonight, you can wear it and be the penetrator and not the penetratee.  Use Snowpussy's mug shot for the motivation.  Try to ignore the shirt.  It's like saltpeder.

I didn't want to make it obvious but one of the really "good guys" on this board admitted to being a Beta Cuck.  I think your words hurt him. 

Pro-tip #2   If you keep mentioning Snowriders photo, that just reminds people that you has some weird fascination with it.  

Thanks for the entertainment this morning but I've got a lot of work to do. That next million is calling my name and since I won't give out my address, I have to go and find it. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

So stupid he even fucks up a tag. You and blown fuse rider make a great pair 

nj2Aj7tdNN2wO0TqGNXkwKyKUte.jpg.26b0d51e5e4e7d1b3b0821f7f2530767.jpg

Hes very angry first thing in the morning...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dumbski with his Clown Posse plead for acceptsnce :lmao: There is not a bigger beta on the site than Dumbski :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you not only read all of my posts but also keep track of my interactions with others.   Interesting. 

No, just read.  I've got a TREMENDOUS MIND....and a really fucking good memory.  :lol: 

Just so we're clear though....while your last week of bitter and angry tirades were gross, I still put you above Snowpussy and MC on the totally idiotic scale.  Fuck...right now, you are in danger of falling to 4th based on TDS clearly ramping up here.  Remember though....the higher the number you are in my "list of idiots" the better off you are.  Why do I think you care what number I put you at?  It seems clear my opinions matter to you.  It's kinda weird and adorable all at the same time.  I'm not ready to let you hold my pocket yet tho.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dumbski with his Clown Posse plead for acceptsnce :lmao: There’s is not a bigger beta on the site than Dumbski :lol: 

I don't know man. There is a lot of competition.  I say they take turns cranking up the stupid. 

Have a great day. I'll be chuckling about this thread for a while. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Hes very angry first thing in the morning...

The wife must of given him extra chores to do last night like ironing and laundry  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

The wife must of given him extra chores to do last night like ironing and laundry  :lol: 

No doubt...hes extra pissy today. :lol:

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes told me where he lives. I might even stop by one of these times.

For sure or at the cottage.  I have also posted pics of both, inside and out.:lol:

Poor Snowpussy.

I didn't want to make it obvious but one of the really "good guys" on this board admitted to being a Beta Cuck.  I think your words hurt him. 

Pro-tip #2   If you keep mentioning Snowriders photo, that just reminds people that you has some weird fascination with it.  

Thanks for the entertainment this morning but I've got a lot of work to do. That next million is calling my name and since I won't give out my address, I have to go and find it. 

Who am I offending?  A "good guy".  WUT?  Oh how droll.

Oh, my "fascination" with Snowpussy runs deep.  He's gonna be in my head until the day I decide it's time to remove him.  I ALWAYS do what I say.

Yeah...the taxes in your million and millions of dollars of homes aren't going to pay themselves.  Don't forget to thank daddy as you go today!  :lol:

I don't know man. There is a lot of competition.  I say they take turns cranking up the stupid. 

Have a great day. I'll be chuckling about this thread for a while. 

Try not to miss your secrete FaceTime appointment with DerpRider tonight ok. He's obviously wound real tight today since you stood him up last night. He's not real good with rejection although he loves negative attention....weird right  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Try not to miss your secrete FaceTime appointment with DerpRider tonight ok. He's obviously wound real tight today since you stood him up last night. He's not real good with rejection although he loves negative attention....weird right  :lol: 

Related image

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oooooh that would be nice.  Maybe we could have a BBQ.  If I invite a bunch of the other "good guys" from here could I have friends just like Mark?   That would just be the bestest, I would like that bigly. 

@ArcticCrusher    Yeah, no one cares where I live or wastes any time thinking about me.  lol.

Its in my summary dumb-ass.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For sure or at the cottage.  I have also posted pics of both, inside and out.:lol:

Poor Snowpussy.

My trip to Ontario keeps getting pushed back. :wall:

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Go and cash that GIC.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You still thinking of moving back?

Thats the plan....but it looks more like im just going to move into my parents place in St. Davids when they finally move into a condo.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who am I offending?  A "good guy".  WUT?  Oh how droll.

Oh, my "fascination" with Snowpussy runs deep.  He's gonna be in my head until the day I decide it's time to remove him.  I ALWAYS do what I say.

Yeah...the taxes in your million and millions of dollars of homes aren't going to pay themselves.  Don't forget to thank daddy as you go today!  :lol:

More delusion.  :lmao: You’re still clueless.....

The funny thing is snowrider use to post his own actual opinion or debate others openly and post sledding pics.  

Now all his posts are reach arounds on the left or name calling.  That's it.  It's a shame what he's become.  I haven't seen an actual content post from him in the last year or so...disappointing...  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The funny thing is snowrider use to post his own actual opinion or debate others openly and post sledding pics.  

Now all his posts are reach arounds on the left or name calling.  That's it.  It's a shame what he's become.  I haven't seen an actual content post from him in the last year or so...disappointing...  

Well after Hillary's loss . . . . . . .

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well after Hillary's loss . . . . . . .

Maybe but it comes down to him posting less content and no actual thought and basically has become what he makes fun of the right for.   It's quite sad to see him go down that path and I hope he turns it around.  

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Maybe but it comes down to him posting less content and no actual thought and basically has become what he makes fun of the right for.   It's quite sad to see him go down that path and I hope he turns it around.  

They (Snowpussy and Beta)  just have to stop acting like trolls and people will cut them slack.:bc: