Check your account email address ×

This is a huge problem in the USA

Toxic Femininity ..........

Men who can't do anything masculine in nature. I'm talking about guys who cant do guy stuff. Guys that bring their cars in to valvaline for their oil changes. Guys that couldn't remodel their home or find a blown fuse on a sled. This is the real puscification of the USA and its by design. This is how we end up with "Men" supporting candidates like Hillary Clinton :lol: 

If you dont want to be speaking German after the next world war I'd suggest you fathers teach your sons to do things......take them out in the garage and teach them the value of real tools and learning to use them so when their grown they don't cry if their sled is missing the useless toolkit. The way this country is trending Toxic Femininity will be the next Ebola. A bunch of queefs watering their crops with gatorade and wondering why everyone is starving. Get your fingernails dirty guys.....fix stuff yourself , teach your sons to fix stuff. We have enough woman in this country .....we dont need our men to be woman too!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Putin infiltrates our democracy.

^^^^^ This is what I'm talking about fellas........gatorade on his tomatoes and wonders why they wont grow :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

^^^^^ This is what I'm talking about fellas........gatorade on his tomatoes and wonders why they wont grow :lol: 

Lmao :lol:

Hipster beards and skinny jeans . Now the new thing is those pointy fuckin shoes .  What's up with that ?   Oh, and one more thing . What with the winter coats that look like life jackets from the 30's ?    I want to clothesline every faggot that I see wearing one .  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hipster beards and skinny jeans . Now the new thing is those pointy fuckin shoes .  What's up with that ?   Oh, and one more thing . What with the winter coats that look like life jackets from the 30's ?    I want to clothesline every faggot that I see wearing one .  

EFF806C3-2802-4936-B909-2D4F940C2E71.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I cuff my skinny jeans to highlight my ironically worn New Balances. Fight me. :lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

EFF806C3-2802-4936-B909-2D4F940C2E71.jpeg

Patagonia makes some bomb clothing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Puffy coat. You should get one.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not sure we can recover from the pussification that has occurred in America. 

From participation trophies to soccer.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Toxic Femininity ..........

Men who can't do anything masculine in nature. I'm talking about guys who cant do guy stuff. Guys that bring their cars in to valvaline for their oil changes. Guys that couldn't remodel their home or find a blown fuse on a sled. This is the real puscification of the USA and its by design. This is how we end up with "Men" supporting candidates like Hillary Clinton :lol: 

If you dont want to be speaking German after the next world war I'd suggest you fathers teach your sons to do things......take them out in the garage and teach them the value of real tools and learning to use them so when their grown they don't cry if their sled is missing the useless toolkit. The way this country is trending Toxic Femininity will be the next Ebola. A bunch of queefs watering their crops with gatorade and wondering why everyone is starving. Get your fingernails dirty guys.....fix stuff yourself , teach your sons to fix stuff. We have enough woman in this country .....we dont need our men to be woman too!!

@SnowRider

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm not sure we can recover from the pussification that has occurred in America. 

From participation trophies to soccer.   

Boomers gave out those trophies, blame yourselves, not the kids y'all fucked up

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You ready to cry/queef yet faggot ass snowrider :lol:

Toxic Femininity ....thy name is Snowrider....half man cuck 

:lmao: :bounce:Bets Benny is butthurt or is it :bounce:Beta Butthurt Benny..... :lmao: There’s nothing noble about playing in your garage with clapped out piles of shit  :lol: 

It's certainly more noble than asking your wife if there's room in the budget for the boys at valvoline to change the oil in your minivan :lol: You have more estrogen coursing through your veins than Michelle and Hillary put together lolz

• Haha 1