Check your account email address ×

Ill just leave this here......

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you expect to happen at Denny's?:lol:

Yeah...they should have gone to the "good Denny's" across town  :lol:-Chirs Griffin, "Family Guy"

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

You would you sexist incel

:owned:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

She worked at the same dealer an old buddy of mine is the service advisor at.

:lol:

Ahh...she must have been customer service then?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.....missed the  video.  

My link.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...they should have gone to the "good Denny's" across town  :lol:-Chirs Griffin, "Family Guy"

:owned:

Ahh...she must have been customer service then?

No idea...i just messaged him on fb...not realizing its only 6:30am there ....hopefully I didnt wake him up. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.....missed the  video.  

The link has a couple :lol: Her biggest fuckup is calling Afganis Syrians I guess that was very insulting to them :lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

No idea...i just messaged him on fb...not realizing its only 6:30am there ....hopefully I didnt wake him up. :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does she have a sewer mouth all the time?:lol:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The link has a couple :lol: Her biggest fuckup is calling Afganis Syrians I guess that was very insulting to them :lmao: 

Yeah...whatever.  At least they spoke english.  That used to be a requirement in Canada...to either speak "working" English or French within a certain amount of time.

Here.....we've got whole little societies that can't speak a word of fucking english...and have ZERO inclination to ever do so.  From what I understand, our G'ment social services (free money, housing, food, etc...) now sends out all their correspondence in multiple languages.  SMFH.  Good thing they all know what this means:  $$$

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...whatever.  At least they spoke english.  That used to be a requirement in Canada...to either speak "working" English or French within a certain amount of time.

Here.....we've got whole little societies that can't speak a word of fucking english...and have ZERO inclination to ever do so.  From what I understand, our G'ment social services (free money, housing, food, etc...) now sends out all their correspondence in multiple languages.  SMFH.  Good thing they all know what this means:  $$$

I worked with a guy from Taiwan that had been here for like 40 years and he basically still couldn't speak english there are all kind of ghettos were only the youngsters who grew up here and went to school here can speak english its a joke. :flush:   

Edited by Momorider

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump needs an EO making English our official language :snack:

We may be the only modern country that doesn't have an official language.  Laughable.  Bonus;  Imagine if he did do an EO making English the OL.  HOLY SHIT!  :lol: TRIGGERED TDS TO THE MAXIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I worked with a guy from Taiwan that had been here for like 40 years and he basically still couldn't speak english there are all kind of ghettos were only the youngsters who grew up here and went to school here can speak english its a joke. :flush:   

It's unreal.  Like living on an island and refusing to learn to swim.  Or really, more like a boat I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I love that line.  :lol: Now, if her beta husbad would have said it, well....more better.

There’s a lot more to the story than what the goat fuckers posted... from what I gather they should have got punched right in the fuckin mouth 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

There’s a lot more to the story than what the goat fuckers posted... from what I gather they should have got punched right in the fuckin mouth 

Of course you did. :lol: