Check your account email address ×

Ill just leave this here......

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Your a nigger!

Actually... Around here we refer to blacks as Canadians because that "N" word is frowned upon now. True story. :bc:

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Actually... Around here we refer to blacks as Canadians because that "N" word is frowned upon now. True story. :bc:

Yes you’ve mentioned that before. Closet racism 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

There’s a lot more to the story than what the goat fuckers posted... from what I gather they should have got punched right in the fuckin mouth 

Yeah....I wouldn't doubt it.  I'm sure they provolked her in some way.   Still, she should have cooled her heels.  She was gross and her husband is a fucking bitch.  If my wife really felt she was insulted, I'd turn those fucking tables over.  But...my wife would tell me in private...well after we left.  She's kind to strangers that way.  GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I wouldn't doubt it.  I'm sure they provolked her in some way.   Still, she should have cooled her heels.  She was gross and her husband is a fucking bitch.  If my wife really felt she was insulted, I'd turn those fucking tables over.  But...my wife would tell me in private...well after we left.  She's kind to strangers that way.  GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She knows your pretty useless as it is, she just doesn't want to see you rendered totally useless :lol:

Smart woman :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. How did she know they were looking at her with her back turned?

Im betting it was time for a selfie and they were going to photobomb her....chicks blow a gasket when their perfect instagram selfie is ruined

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She knows your pretty useless as it is, she just doesn't want to see you rendered totally useless :lol:

Smart woman :bc:

She's always trying to keep me out of trouble.  It makes me so mad!!!!!!!!  She gave me "the talk" before we went and saw Gaffigan a couple weeks ago.  I just nodded..."Yes, dear.."  She knew I was lying tho.  :lol: 

".....but if they start it first......."  :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If there is more to the story let’s hear it Hayseed Geraldo! 

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If there is more to the story let’s hear it Hayseed Geraldo! 

I’m not really sure you guys can handle it yet LMK

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I’m not really sure you guys can handle it yet LMK

:lol:

I'm ready when they are.  Although, I'm bettin' she got triggered by nerds doing it on purpose.  Still, she left her class at home so we could all enjoy the video so, this Bud's for her!!!!

Image result for this buds for you

Now, did the dude on the left call her a "spic" several times?  That's what I heard. Then they called her a racist.  :dunno:  I didn't hear her call them one racial slur. Ughh...still, she's so gross.

31 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its back up lol

Hey @Rod Johnson where is the video of what happened before so we all don't go the rest of our lives thinking that woman is a stupid Canadian cunt that deserves a boot to her snatch? :dunno:

39 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey @Rod Johnson where is the video of what happened before so we all don't go the rest of our lives thinking that woman is a stupid Canadian cunt that deserves a boot to her snatch? :dunno:

I’m waiting for you to be broken in slowly.. you’re a rather fragile creature and have heavily emotionally invested in the protection of Muslims. Just thinking of your best interests 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m waiting for you to be broken in slowly.. you’re a rather fragile creature and have heavily emotionally invested in the protection of Muslims. Just thinking of your best interests 

Ok moon johnson!