Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you vastly over estimate yourself Napolean.  I was at a seminar most of the day and can't be bothered.  You've proven to be nothing more than a mouthy punk bitch.  I never claimed to be a military expert, merely sharing stories of guys I know well and who have served, nothing more nothing less.  At a much higher level than you apparently.  :lol: 

Do they make Narcan for triggeredness? Because this one's ODing on drama :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't particulary care for tone some of you people like to take with Uncle Wollie

I actually kinda think he is triggering the fuck out of everyone with his seemingly cool and calm demeanor in his responses.  :lol: Clearly, he didn't get the memo that he needs to set his himself on fire and flail around wildly spewing insults. 

Actually, now that I think about it, it kind of makes me mad he's not doing that.  FUCK YOU WOOLIE!!!!!!!!!  Get with the god damn program!!!

Related image

:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually kinda think he is triggering the fuck out of everyone with his seemingly cool and calm demeanor in his responses.  :lol: Clearly, he didn't get the memo that he needs to set his himself on fire and flail around wildly spewing insults. 

Actually, now that I think about it, it kind of makes me mad he's not doing that.  FUCK YOU WOOLIE!!!!!!!!!  Get with the god damn program!!!

Related image

:

Are you fucking retarded? Woolie has made a career out of internet drama routinely setting himself ablaze and flailing around over the most mundane of shit.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Woolie has made a career out of internet drama routinely setting himself ablaze and flailing around over the most mundane of shit.

I just don't suffer fools gladly.  And you are one fucking dipshit fool, lets make no mistake.  :lol:  

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just don't suffer fools gladly.  And you are one fucking dipshit fool, lets make no mistake.  :lol:  

You know you love me!!!!111

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

you vastly over estimate yourself Napolean.  I was at a seminar most of the day and can't be bothered.  You've proven to be nothing more than a mouthy punk bitch.  I never claimed to be a military expert, merely sharing stories of guys I know well and who have served, nothing more nothing less.  At a much higher level than you apparently.  :lol: 

Lol triggered. I’m sure you enjoyed your retirement seminar from EJ... Aw shit, just started, so that’s not in the cards, eh?

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't particulary care for tone some of you people like to take with Uncle Wollie

I’m mainly just fucking with him now because I like how pissy he gets. It’s like a fun game.

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol triggered. I’m sure you enjoyed your retirement seminar from EJ... Aw shit, just started, so that’s not in the cards, eh?

I’m mainly just fucking with him now because I like how pissy he gets. It’s like a fun game.

It's like retarded whackamole where the mole comes up slow and let's you beat the fuck out of it before it retreats :lol:

snowrider plays the same game 

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Whats that mini Rambo?  You can stop puffing up your chest now, the adults aren't impressed.    :lol:  

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's like retarded whackamole where the mole comes up slow and let's you beat the fuck out of it before it retreats :lol:

You two clowns couldn't beat the boogers out of a baby  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

It is like wackamole except you’re the mole and your beak never entirely retreats......fucker is always getting whacked and bloodied :lol:  Now  :bounce:along Benny 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It is like wackamole except you’re the mole and your beak never entirely retreats......fucker is always getting whacked and bloodied :lol:  Now  :bounce:along Benny 

large_Fix_a_Blown_Fuse_or_Reset_a_Circuit_Breaker.png

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats that mini Rambo?  You can stop puffing up your chest now, the adults aren't impressed.    :lol:  

You two clowns couldn't beat the boogers out of a baby  :lol: 

The AARP club isn’t impressed? Oh darn!! Luckily I only really care about the opinions of people with their shit together... 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The AARP club isn’t impressed? Oh darn!! Luckily I only really care about the opinions of people with their shit together... 

Awesome.  So the feelings mutual.  Perfect.  Perhaps we can move on now.  When you get to mid 7 figs., lets talk.  In the meantime, as you would say, stay in your lane.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Awesome.  So the feelings mutual.  Perfect.  Perhaps we can move on now.  When you get to mid 7 figs., lets talk.  In the meantime, as you would say, stay in your lane.

Dude.. bahahahaha you work in a strip mall Edwards Jones... Talk to me when you make 6 figs.... Until then, as I say, stay in your lane. That’s the funny thing about working for the Walmart of prepackaged financial services, it’s not hard to find out what you make. *cues I’m wayyyyy above the average even though I’ve been doing it for two days*

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude.. bahahahaha you work in a strip mall Edwards Jones... Talk to me when you make 6 figs.... Until then, as I say, stay in your lane. That’s the funny thing about working for the Walmart of prepackaged financial services, it’s not hard to find out what you make. *cues I’m wayyyyy above the average even though I’ve been doing it for two days*

6 figures :lol: he is easily pulling down that PAWN  :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

6 figures :lol: he is easily pulling down that PAWN  :guzzle:

I made 6 figures selling fuckin donuts.  I made almost a half million one year renting portable toilets before selling out to United.  This kid is getting annoying.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I made 6 figures selling fuckin donuts.  I made almost a half million one year renting portable toilets before selling out to United.  This kid is getting annoying.

You sell prepackaged retirement accounts. You can lie to Momo, but not to me... If you made $75k I’d be surprised... Whatever the drama queen of CE needs to tell himself to feel better though.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You sell prepackaged retirement accounts. You can lie to Momo, but not to me... If you made $75k I’d be surprised... Whatever the drama queen of CE needs to tell himself to feel better though.

You're wrong, but don't let that stop you.  About how much I make  and what I do.  Oh, and what was that company you said you managed 175 employees for?  I smell bullshit, given you were just taking community college classes a year ago.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're wrong, but don't let that stop you.  About how much I make  and what I do.  Oh, and what was that company you said you managed 175 employees for?  I smell bullshit, given you were just taking community college classes a year ago.  :lol:  

You gettum champ! Must suck that at 1/3 your age I’m better poised to retire tomorrow than you. I only give you shit because you whine like a little bitch. You can tap out whenever... 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yah that's like the number of part time students that work at the Burger King he is assistant manager at :lol: