Check your account email address ×

Obama's economic policies.

• Platinum Contributing Member

1. America is a economic  bully and needs to apologize to the world.

2. You didn't build that.

3. Tax success because we know that's a huge incentive.  

Economy is. No longer the bully. Trump is the bully now. He came in like a bull in a china shop and continues to mop the floor daily  with liberals asses. We hear the whiney cunts on here daily all flustered and foaming at the mouth about something trump did or didn’t do. It’s politics and I laugh at all of it cause it’s a out of control shit show.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love when Momo posts things like “Stop voting Dem”. Um, cage dweller, you can’t vote. Bye, Felicia. 

I love how you think you know anything about me wanabeehipsterbraindaadpawn  :finger2:

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Haha! Republican economic policy.

Increase spending

Increase size of govt

Increase global conflict

Cut taxes. 

Yep and the debt continues to skyrocket...but hey economy is great so Trumps daily lies don't matter. I read it here.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and the debt continues to skyrocket...but hey economy is great so Trumps daily lies don't matter. I read it here.

You throw an extra half a trillion into the economy it's going to have an effect. Remember the stimulus? What was that, $700-$800 billion?Republicans threw a fit over that. EXTRA half a trillion, not a peep...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Is literally everyone retarded here? 

It’s pretty clear that many are.  If you think Obama’s policies were good for business....MIRROR TIME!!

Where you been, fucker?!?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s pretty clear that many are.  If you think Obama’s policies were good for business....MIRROR TIME!!

Where you been, fucker?!?

Building shit and sleeping. 9-5 life sucks.

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

You throw an extra half a trillion into the economy it's going to have an effect. Remember the stimulus? What was that, $700-$800 billion?Republicans threw a fit over that. EXTRA half a trillion, not a peep...

7 or 8 billion lol is that all how did we accumulate debt over 10 trillion in 8 yrs 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

7 or 8 billion lol is that all how did we accumulate debt over 10 trillion in 8 yrs 

Which Obama budget did that? Let's be honest here, nobody gives a shit about spending. The pubes moan like whores when the Democrats are doing it but first chance they get they blow it up even more. 

22 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Thought you were tending Bar ??  :bc:

Tending bar isn't a career. Pops is the busiest he's been since '08 so I decided I'd go full time with him and do behind the scenes stuff at the bar on the side. I got into the bar maintaining their beer lines and that's what I'm back to doing for them.  

Next step is getting an electrical license, maybe some kind of design certification so I can grow the business if I end up taking over.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Tending bar isn't a career. Pops is the busiest he's been since '08 so I decided I'd go full time with him and do behind the scenes stuff at the bar on the side. I got into the bar maintaining their beer lines and that's what I'm back to doing for them.  

Next step is getting an electrical license, maybe some kind of design certification so I can grow the business if I end up taking over.

Nice man, good for you, hope it works out for you, just keep at it!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Thought you were tending Bar ??  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nice man, good for you, hope it works out for you, just keep at it!

Honestly I like it a lot more than bartending except for the getting up early part, but I'm slowly getting used it.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Honestly I like it a lot more than bartending except for the getting up early part, but I'm slowly getting used it.

The sense of accomplishment when you see what you created is 2ND to none.. Keep at it..

Lots of peeps on here to get some good advice from, but you might have to mend some bridges.. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:bc: 

• Like 1