Check your account email address ×

Canada vs US

22 hours ago, Momorider said:

Most of the bald eagles are in Canada :) 

Funny how when you pollute the fuck out of everything and their national symbol becomes endangered.

On 4/29/2018 at 4:52 PM, revkevsdi said:

I might have missed Ford’s reaction, but I didn’t see any of the fear mongering from Canadian’s that we see south of the border when the van attack happened.  

I think that is a big difference  🇨🇦 

D907F44B-B865-468F-AB37-0C03B8E7124A.jpeg

so you are a bunch of cunts we already know that 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how when you pollute the fuck out of everything and their national symbol becomes endangered.

really? I don't go a week with out seeing at least a dozen 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They are on the mend. Must have been something about the EPA listening to scientists.  You know, the people Pruitt hates.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They are on the mend. Must have been something about the EPA listening to scientists.  You know, the people Pruitt hates.

no they have been past the mend for 20 yrs or more.

21 minutes ago, s pump said:

I have 4 of them over my house most every day and 3-4 huge hawks. Saw an eagle with a snake last week with a hawk trying to steal it.

Must be global warming :dunno: 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yah well that's not even remotely happening we just have more birds always have :finger: 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies::lies: and more :lies: 

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

One just moved in to the neighborhood here. No more feral cats!

this time of yr there will be a shit load gaming around the edge of the ice . will prob see well over 15 on the 15 min drive around the lake on the way to and from work . 

my wife takes a day every yr to take picks.pretty sure just to justify the lens worth more than my work truck 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Thank science, the epa, and government you stupid fuck 

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

yes the epa was great when they baned hunting them . now get back to trying to fold your towels 

actually  the us geological society has more to do with the come back than everything except the banning of dtt of course 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yes the epa was great when they baned hunting them . now get back to trying to fold your towels 

actually  the us geological society has more to do with the come back than everything except the banning of dtt of course 

Does DDT ring a bell?  :snack:

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Canada has momo, that alone makes the US better in everyway.

You’ve got us there.  How about you take Momo and we will “promise” to take Beiber. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this time of yr there will be a shit load gaming around the edge of the ice . will prob see well over 15 on the 15 min drive around the lake on the way to and from work . 

my wife takes a day every yr to take picks.pretty sure just to justify the lens worth more than my work truck 

Waaaa.  I’m a snowmobile and my wife spends money on photography.         Another Trumpster who can’t math. 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You expect these bozos to make that connection. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Does DDT ring a bell?  :snack:

As if climate change deniers would believe a harmless thing like ddt could thin out eggs on a bird as large the bald eagle. 

On 4/30/2018 at 6:03 AM, jtssrx said:

I must have missed all the American Muslim’s who raised money for the victims of 911,  fort Hood, Pulse night club, San  Bernadino, the Boston Marathon, and many other Muslim Attacks. 

13 hours ago, s pump said:

I have 4 of them over my house most every day and 3-4 huge hawks. Saw an eagle with a snake last week with a hawk trying to steal it.

We have a few of them in the Port Severn area. We were sitting in the restaurant at lock 45 where the Trent empties in Georgian Bay looked out and one landed on a nearby dock. A short time later it was joined by another. They have been spotted in other nearby areas as well.