Check your account email address ×

Word is Correspondents dinner was a shit show

Yeah...just reading up on this.  Another "nerd prom" without a star trying to make it look like they are appreciated anymore.  Sounds like the comedian was every bit the boor that liberal audiences have come to call "funny".  Sounded like she bombed big time.

Glad Trumpy is ditching these fucking things.  #winning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...just reading up on this.  Another "nerd prom" without a star trying to make it look like they are appreciated anymore.  Sounds like the comedian was every bit the boor that liberal audiences have come to call "funny".  Sounded like she bombed big time.

Glad Trumpy is ditching these fucking things.  #winning

Yeah cuz making fun of Sarah Sanders lazy eye is cutting edge.  I watched a few minutes this morning.  It was cringingly bad.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah cuz making fun of Sarah Sanders lazy eye is cutting edge.  I watched a few minutes this morning.  It was cringingly bad.

Fuck Sarah Sanders

No seriously the ginger would hit that.  I kinda like the chubby professional look she's got going.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Who watches that stuff? 

I'm betting quite a few.  But all from your side.  

The rest just read about the abortion the next morning...and still, meh....librul news media celebrating themselves.  ICK

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm betting quite a few.  But all from your side.  

The rest just read about the abortion the next morning...and still, meh....librul news media celebrating themselves.  ICK

The Sarah sanders thing sounds like something trump would say. 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

The Sarah sanders thing sounds like something trump would say. 

Possibly.  At least his form of idiotic insults aren't scripted and rehearsed and STILL thought to be edgy and non-hypocritical.  ASTONISHING!  Bet meh...Librulz.

What I want to know is where they had the Obama dummy wearing the ring for kissing?  Or was her there for the real thing?  How could one tell?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Possibly.  At least his form of idiotic insults aren't scripted and rehearsed and STILL thought to be edgy and non-hypocritical.  ASTONISHING!  Bet meh...Librulz.

What I want to know is where they had the Obama dummy wearing the ring for kissing?  Or was her there for the real thing?  How could one tell?

:lol:

I don’t care. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It went too far.  WCD is a far left liberal circle jerk.  

Perfect description.  Like Zam said, good for Trump ending that tradition of POTUS's attending.    

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fuck Sarah Sanders

No seriously the ginger would hit that.  I kinda like the chubby professional look she's got going.  

I am totally with you on this one. :thumbsup:

But yeah that so called comedian broad wasn't funny and really just plain nasty.

Look at all the thin skinned right wing pussies who run and hide.....afraid to get roasted while licking Dumps scrotum as he chastises and maligns people.......yet when he might be on the other end.....he runs and his hillbillyesque supporters follow along :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at all the thin skinned right wing pussies who run and hide.....afraid to get roasted while licking Dumps scrotum as he chastises and maligns people.......yet when he might be on the other end.....he runs and his hillbillyesque supporters follow along :lol: 

Who is running and hiding?  :lol: 

You are such a cowardly idiot.  Oh...I mean "aggressive liberal"!!!!!!  :lmao:

What a disgrace you are to your family.  I mean....ewwwww.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dubya like them...

The media has changed...A LOT since then.  It's a left wing radical smear core.  Period.  I shouldn't complain too much though...they are the biggest reason we are getting our well overdue "correction".  Well, gotta giva shout out to the Dems for that too.  Complete idiocy wrapped up in their self titled "intellectual elitism".  :lol:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is running and hiding?  :lol: 

You are such a cowardly idiot.  Oh...I mean "aggressive liberal"!!!!!!  :lmao:

What a disgrace you are to your family.  I mean....ewwwww.

Dump....:dunno:

:lmao: 

Jimmy :kissmyass: Prolapski :lol: 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump....:dunno:

:lmao: 

Jimmy :kissmyass: Prolapski :lol: 

He “ran and hid” in front of 1000’s of people in MI?  Who the fuck wants to go to your nerd party?  Just you and you mom there...making cookies or some shit while everyone was getting laid at the prom.

You really are a case study for Dunning Kruger.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He “ran and hid” in front of 1000’s of people in MI?  Who the fuck wants to go to your nerd party?  Just you and you mom there...making cookies or some shit while everyone was getting laid at the prom.

You really are a case study for Dunning Kruger.

He’s a thin skinned pussy......just like you.....run away to a safe space..... :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a thin skinned pussy......just like you.....run away to a safe space..... :lmao: 

Such a cowardly idiot.  I get it though, if you can project what you are onto others, it makes you feel “normal”.

You are an awkward, cowardly, lying dork.  Own it.