Check your account email address ×

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I'll give you guys this. You can say the same shit day after day after day with no let up. 

Bravo

Just like their hero Thrillery been crying the same river since Nov 9, 2016  :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'll give you guys this. You can say the same shit day after day after day with no let up. 

Bravo

I’ll give you guys this.  Trump can give a different answer to the same question day after day and you guys keep enabling him 

Bravo

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I’ll give you guys this.  Trump can give a different answer to the same question day after day and you guys keep enabling him 

Bravo

Just now, SnowRider said:

@Rigid1 so fucking dumb :lmao: Lawn Boy -  you completely miss the point..... :lol: 

Why do you call me lawnboy? Im in sales (like you) as many on here know and I also own a landscape company??... and Im dumb...:lol:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why do you call me lawnboy? Im in sales (like you) as many on here know and I also own a landscape company??... and Im dumb...:lol:

That's like 20 steps above light bulb salesman. :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

That's like 20 steps above light bulb salesman. :bc:

True, but my sales job gives me an extremely unfair advantage over all other landscape companies in the profitability department..:bc:                                                                                                             

Snowpussy                                                                                               The Clinton campaign                                                                                     Rigid1 

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Snowpussy                                                                                               The Clinton campaign                                                                                     Rigid1 

I visualize this was prepubesantboyrider's reaction on Nov 8 2016 when the "wire" came crashing down in front of him:lmao:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

When you’re wrong the best defense is to fall back on the “I don’t care” anthem. Good job 

Oh, I know I never cared.  Sorry about me NOT being upset or caring makes you even more upset....and caring. :lol:

Gool librul!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yes he does

Diaper shitter comes in and shits himself.   Perfect!

59 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Does TranZam walk around holding the egg right in front of his face waiting for someone to smack it in his face? 

Do you? “Neocons!!!!  NEOCONS!!!!  JOOOS!!!!  IMA LIBERTARYN!!!”

You are one of the finest examples of how morons can survive as business owners in large cities. 

:lol: cuz...true story.

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's his MO. :snack:

Oh, boo!  Sorry about your horrific debating skilz.  Maybe try not being so emotionally frustrated.  Try jerking off.

:lmao:

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

True, but my sales job gives me an extremely unfair advantage over all other landscape companies in the profitability department..:bc:                                                                                                             

capitalist pig:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I know I never cared.  Sorry about me NOT being upset or caring makes you even more upset....and caring. :lol:

Gool librul!

Diaper shitter comes in and shits himself.   Perfect!

Do you? “Neocons!!!!  NEOCONS!!!!  JOOOS!!!!  IMA LIBERTARYN!!!”

You are one of the finest examples of how morons can survive as business owners in large cities. 

:lol: cuz...true story.

Oh, boo!  Sorry about your horrific debating skilz.  Maybe try not being so emotionally frustrated.  Try jerking off.

Prolapski getting kicked around like a rented mule :lmao: You're a fucking joke.....a conservative who’s a joke on a conservative site... :lmao: 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Zambroski wins the most ironic post of the day award. :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski getting kicked around like a rented mule :lmao: You're a fucking joke.....a conservative who’s a joke on a conservative site... :lmao: 

Yeah...because that's how you want to see it.  :lol:

SR pageant 1.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Zambroski wins the most ironic post of the day award. :lol:

liberaltarian: 'Why won't Zambroski follow my shifting narratives so I can claim a win on the internetz??!?!?!?!?"

:lol:

Also Liberaltarian: "I'm morally and intellectually superior to R's and D's!!!!!  BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

liberaltarian: 'Why won't Zambroski follow my shifting narratives so I can claim a win on the internetz??!?!?!?!?"

:lol:

Alos Liberaltarian: "I'm morally and intellectually superior to R's and D's!!!!!  BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol:

Dude, you couldn't follow a laser around on the floor. :lol: