Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

Momo and Momo Jr. will never understand, years of inbreeding will cause that :lol: 

:lmao::lol::lmao: Think about it....Momo Sr.is notorious for referencing feces and similar .....so it only makes sense Jr has a nickname like Prolapski :lol: 

Why not get the Fox video you have to get the hackery from Crazy Joe and that face lift POS there is nothing about the $130K payment in any of what they played on that MSNBC hackery with that beady eyed hack lawyer :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao::lol::lmao: Think about it....Momo Sr.is notorious for referencing feces and similar .....so it only makes sense Jr has a nickname like Prolapski :lol: 

A name you didn't even come up with on your own you fucking unoriginal brain dead hack POS :finger3: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fox and Friends................oh my, yes sports fans he went there.

"he represents me like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal"

Take a listen :bc: 

Damn she's a babe.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do you live under a rock? Cohen claimed he acted on his own and Trump has claimed about 500x that he had zero knowledge of the Stormy deal and that Cohen acted on his own 

sweet fuck dude 

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do you live under a rock? Cohen claimed he acted on his own and Trump has claimed about 500x that he had zero knowledge of the Stormy deal and that Cohen acted on his own 

sweet fuck dude 

obviously. what I cant understand is that he watches maddow on a regular basis. maybe he's rubbing one off and not paying attention to details.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I don't care.  I believe he boned or got "serviced" in some way by Stormy.  I believe there was some sort of payoff Trump knew about.  I just don't care.  It's all political bullshit that has zero bearing on current issues...unless you are a Dem clinging on to some type of moral or intellectual standing.   Imagine.  :lol:

When you’re wrong the best defense is to fall back on the “I don’t care” anthem. Good job 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

obviously. what I cant understand is that he watches maddow on a regular basis. maybe he's rubbing one off and not paying attention to details.

:lol: you mean the :lies: 

34 minutes ago, hayward said:

"gift from the heavens" :lol:

MSNBC says trump claims cohen "represented him", when clearly in the video, he says cohen "represents" him.  Big difference.  The payment of $130,000 was made a while ago, not just yesterday.  

Nice try MSNBC.  And you idiots are just as much an idiot as Trump lapping it up.

This whole country's political scheme sucks to high heaven.  I fucking hate it all and you should too, both fucking sides.

oh stfu. you've been up in arms, over much less, with Hillary.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking reading tons of rww shit for years, about made up BS. now we have some serious fuckery in the WH and some want "both sides to knock it off" :lol:

you can't make this shit up

Yah all kinds of proof you got there Snot :lmao: 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

sweet fuck dude 

Yes he does

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

sweet fuck dude 

Does TranZam walk around holding the egg right in front of his face waiting for someone to smack it in his face? 

• Haha 1