Check your account email address ×

Video shows ex-Clinton aide in profanity-laced confrontation with cops

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh man, no way could I be a cop.  :lol:  What a cunt.  To bad she resigned before they could fire her fucking ass.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/25/video-shows-ex-clinton-aide-in-profanity-laced-confrontation-with-cops.html

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

That, my friends, is the true example of a CUNT. Had she just spoken to the cops in a reasonable manner she'd have more than likely got some answers. Fuck her and the broom stick she rode in on. In defense of her though, she did appear to have an ok shitter!

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

That, my friends, is the true example of a CUNT. Had she just spoken to the cops in a reasonable manner she'd have more than likely got some answers. Fuck her and the broom stick she rode in on.

And she is exactly the type of person that SHOULD NOT be in the position she is in.   Such an entitlement mentality.

Wow, she has 3 homes.....

Edited by racer254

Yeah if she wasnt half drunk she is one SSSSstupid  lawyer. I couldnt stand still and put up with the likes of her for a minute.,  i probably would pull out the " your interfering with a police matter step aside or be arrested"   I bet she would have gone off like a tasmanian devil  :lol:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Female version of Bhen. :lol:

I was thinking it was actually Bhen's mom, and he was the one pulled over.  :lol:

All the while through the video i'm thinking, damn people, get out from between two vehicles like that before you get pinched.  Then at the end, the cop comes up with the perfect excuse to end the confrontation "this is unsafe to be here like this on a busy highway".  Fucking shit was starting to give me the willys.  Don't know why cops sit along side busy roads like that discussing nothing.  Move over to the shoulder for christ's sake or something.  Hell go back 30 ft. into the woods be better yet.

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yeah if she wasnt half drunk she is one SSSSstupid  lawyer. I couldnt stand still and put up with the likes of her for a minute.,  i probably would pull out the " your interfering with a police matter step aside or be arrested"   I bet she would have gone off like a tasmanian devil  :lol:

She never had a clue she was being recorded.  And if it weren't, she'd still be in her entitled position today.  

44 minutes ago, old indy said:

Should have tried it because you know she would have resisted.  "STOP RESISTING"  :lol:  

images (5).jpg

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I actually agree with you for once on that topic. 

Well, it may appear that way, but you think that because of her combination of political affiliation and her obvious lack of respect for authority that she should be treated poorly. You know, like how minorities are typically treated.

That's not exactly an agreement

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, motonoggin said:

Well, it may appear that way, but you think that because of her combination of political affiliation and her obvious lack of respect for authority that she should be treated poorly. You know, like how minorities are typically treated.

I simply think she was trying to use her position to influence the police.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh man, no way could I be a cop.  :lol:  What a cunt.  To bad she resigned before they could fire her fucking ass.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/25/video-shows-ex-clinton-aide-in-profanity-laced-confrontation-with-cops.html

Why couldn't the cop just tell her why the kid got ticketed and why the car was being towed? :dunno: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Why couldn't the cop just tell her why the kid got ticketed and why the car was being towed? :dunno: 

i dont think it was her kid that was ticketed and also not her kids car..So really none of her business..

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was none of her fucking business.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

That, my friends, is the true example of a CUNT. Had she just spoken to the cops in a reasonable manner she'd have more than likely got some answers. Fuck her and the broom stick she rode in on. In defense of her though, she did appear to have an ok shitter!

She introduces herself, shake hands, announces she friends with the mayor, and then asks the cop what happened.

I'm all about being cool when arrested, but what the fuck is the cops problem with telling her what happened?