Check your account email address ×

The gaping hole in Sean Hannity’s story about being Michael Cohen’s client

• Gold Member

From Wiki...

General requirements under United States law[edit]

Although there are minor variations, the elements necessary to establish the attorney client privilege generally are:

1. The asserted holder of the privilege is (or sought to become) a client; and
  2. The person to whom the communication was made:
    1. is a member of the bar of a court, or a subordinate of such a member, and
    2. in connection with this communication, is acting as an attorney; and
  3. The communication was for the purpose of securing legal advice.[4]

Just now, Snake said:

I have never given my brother a red cent, but I would like someone say he isn't.

Just saying.

Vince only cares about his rights when it fits his narritive.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Hannity Calooozion"....and DAMN FOX NEWS!

:lol:

Wut?  :lmao:

I read this whole thing and it's funny as hell.  No one stops to think about the simple fact of....What does Sean Hannity have to do with anything other than using him to get a rise out of the liberals that hate fox news?  The people running this shit show know exactly how to play to their audience....Look at how the bait is working on this forum. 

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well regardless of anything else, Hannity is a fuckbag. 

Well thanks for sharing that. :lol:  While I tend to agree, he's what we call ballast and a counter weight to the Don Lemons and Rachel Maddows of the world.  As such he serves a role.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Cohen and hannity want  the best of both worlds here. They’d like to take advantage of the “client attorney” clause and not have any info found in the search used in court. They also didn’t want it disclosed hannity is associated with Cohen. Based on what hannity is saying though, he doesn’t appear to be a client in my opinion. This could all be nothing, but it makes you wonder what they’re scared of. 

I think they want what any other citizen wants.  Their constitutional protections of attorney client privilege, and any associations they may or may not have had, not to be turned into more salacious fodder for guys like you.  I watched Hannity last night and he looked far from scared, more like disgusted, and rightfully so.

56 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

SO what if he were a client? What makes it any of our right to know about it? 

so why didn't they want that information disclosed? I'm not sure what the law is regarding revealing attorney/client names in a case like this. but it appears cohen's team revealed the name. the judge was considering taking the name on a piece of paper, but then Cohen's team just blurted it out, erasing any possibility of hiding the name.

if you'd really like to get a better perspective of al this, pretend trump = Hillary and Hannity = maddow. that should open your mind a little bit :lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well thanks for sharing that. :lol:  While I tend to agree, he's what we call ballast and a counter weight to the Don Lemons and Rachel Maddows of the world.  As such he serves a role.

I think they want what any other citizen wants.  Their constitutional protections of attorney client privilege, and any associations they may or may not have had, not to be turned into more salacious fodder for guys like you.  I watched Hannity last night and he looked far from scared, more like disgusted, and rightfully so.

I read where this "attorney/client" shit gets abused. people think that an attorney sitting in the room where a discussion takes place is their "get out of trouble" card, when it's not. so, is cohen hannity's attorney or not? Hannity says no. you'd think these two would have gotten their stories straight with all this.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I read where this "attorney/client" shit gets abused. people think that an attorney sitting in the room where a discussion takes place is their "get out of trouble" card, when it's not. so, is cohen hannity's attorney or not? Hannity says no. you'd think these two would have gotten their stories straight with all this.

Maybe he just asked for advise and never actually hired him? How is this any of our business BTW? :dunno: 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so why didn't they want that information disclosed? I'm not sure what the law is regarding revealing attorney/client names in a case like this. but it appears cohen's team revealed the name. the judge was considering taking the name on a piece of paper, but then Cohen's team just blurted it out, erasing any possibility of hiding the name.

if you'd really like to get a better perspective of al this, pretend trump = Hillary and Hannity = maddow. that should open your mind a little bit :lol:

Not everyone is a hack, like you are. As far as I can ell this is all about the media being able to criticize another media guy. It strikes me more as self-promotion for those attacking Hannity than it does about being for truth.

Just further evidence of why this entire industry should have an asterisk by it. A bunch of fuckin frauds.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I read this whole thing and it's funny as hell.  No one stops to think about the simple fact of....What does Sean Hannity have to do with anything other than using him to get a rise out of the liberals that hate fox news?  The people running this shit show know exactly how to play to their audience....Look at how the bait is working on this forum. 

you are a fucking moron. cohen and co tried to stop this info from getting out. but instead of asking why for that, you're asking why anyone would be interested in it :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Not everyone is a hack, like you are. As far as I can ell this is all about the media being able to criticize another media guy. It strikes me more as self-promotion for those attacking Hannity than it does about being for truth.

Just further evidence of why this entire industry should have an asterisk by it. A bunch of fuckin frauds.

and this is why you are not considered "fair and balanced". yet you claim to be. if this were the other way around, you'd be raising all kinds of flags.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

and this is why you are not considered "fair and balanced". yet you claim to be. if this were the other way around, you'd be raising all kinds of flags.

No, I wouldn't. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Cohens team was trying to get a restraining order all day, and the judge was not going along, so they complied with his demands.  Do you really think Cohens team just blurted Hannity's name out if this "piece of paper" option was still on the table?  Pretend Hilary was treated like any other citizen, she'd be in jail already.  Pretend her attorney got raided by the FBI, half the country, the ACLU and places like MSNBS and CNN would be losing their shit.  That should open YOUR mind a little bit too. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cohens team was trying to get a restraining order all day, and the judge was not going along, so they complied with his demands.  Do you really think Cohens team just blurted Hannity's name out if this "piece of paper" option was still on the table?  Pretend Hilary was treated like any other citizen, she'd be in jail already.  Pretend her attorney got raided by the FBI, half the country, the ACLU and places like MSNBS and CNN would be losing their shit.  That should open YOUR mind a little bit too. :bc: 

They’d need overwhelming evidence of a crime in order to raid Hillary’s attorney and that the evidence of that crime was in jeopardy of being destroyed by the attorney in order to get such a warrant for a raid.

Sorry to destroy your little fairy tale, but Once again you’re living in a fantasy world.

The truth is that Cohen is most likely a criminal engaged in criminal actively and his main client is Donald Trump.  Let that sink into your pea sized brain for a second, then don’t bother to reply.

:bc:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

if Hillary did the same shit trump has done, constantly lied about it, constantly tried to obstruct justice? I'd expect the same thing to happen to her as it is trump and co

oh but wait, the fucking e-mails :handjob:

obviously something of interest was found about cohen, hence the reason many signed off on the search.

face the facts wolfie, your boys in DC are corrupt as all hell and the law is closing in on them. cry foul all you want, cry about your Hillary conspiraices all you want, but those are the facts. regardless of what faux news, savage, and all the other fruit loops tell you about the "deep state" :lmao:

what I find surprising is why the judge appears to be allowing cohen and co to review the findings already. also found it funny trump tried blocking prosecutors from seeing any of the stuff the search revealed.  it's like they don't fucking realize what a search is. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if Hillary did the same shit trump has done, constantly lied about it, constantly tried to obstruct justice? I'd expect the same thing to happen to her as it is trump and co

oh but wait, the fucking e-mails :handjob:

obviously something of interest was found about cohen, hence the reason many signed off on the search.

face the facts wolfie, your boys in DC are corrupt as all hell and the law is closing in on them. cry foul all you want, cry about your Hillary conspiraices all you want, but those are the facts. regardless of what faux news, savage, and all the other fruit loops tell you about the "deep state" :lmao:

Face what exactly?  The charges have long been laid out against Hilary.  She just somehow managed to avoid prosecution, and Comey got on national tv talking out of both sides of his mouth for why.   Half the country is still pissed off about it, and will not be happy until a real review is done on her actions, from the servers to the Clinton foundation.  How do you go from broke to being worth 400+ million bucks as a public servant.  Its time people start asking these questions and getting real answers to them.

What charges are we laying out against Trump?  Russian collusion?  FIrst degree banging a prostitute 10 years before you're president??  What exactly is the charge, and when can we expect the head of the FBI to get on national tv to explain those charges?  If nothing else, the past few months have clearly shown the double standard, and why the DOJ and FBI have such besmirched reputations today.  Today.  That all happened on Obamas watch.  

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what I find surprising is why the judge appears to be allowing cohen and co to review the findings already. also found it funny trump tried blocking prosecutors from seeing any of the stuff the search revealed.  it's like they don't fucking realize what a search is. :lmao:

You misunderstand this.  The way it’s supposed to work is the FBI raids you, then you get to look at what they took and remove anything that’s incriminating to you

/sarcasm

:lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Face what exactly.  The charges have long been laid out against Hilary.  She just somehow managed to not get charged, and Comey got on national tv talking out of both sides of his mouth for why.  What charges are we laying out against Trump?  Russian collusion?  FIrst degree banging a prostitute 10 years before you're president.  What exactly is the charge, and when can we expect the head of the FBI to get on national tv to explain those charges?  If nothing else, the past few months have clearly shown the double standard, and why the DOJ and FBI have such besmirched reputations today.  Today.  That all happened on Obamas watch.  

You get to find out what the charges are when the indictments are handed out and/or the investigation is over

Duhhhhhh