Check your account email address ×

The gaping hole in Sean Hannity’s story about being Michael Cohen’s client

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a fucking moron. cohen and co tried to stop this info from getting out. but instead of asking why for that, you're asking why anyone would be interested in it :lmao:

Especially since @racer254 is an independent.......just ask him.... :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No, I wouldn't. 

You’re a fucking hack just like everyone else on the site..pretending to be otherwise is what makes you a joke :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This whole thing smells like a witch hunt.  So Mueller is looking for collusion, but while investigation that charge, he finds evidence of enough other criminal activity to raid a lawyer's office in hopes to find something that may justify the raid?  What a fucking joke....then they bring up Sean Hannity and dipshits on here think that he is also guilty of a crime?  I can't wait to actually see what happens..... "we know more about the circumstances now than then."

:lol: your stupidity has no bounds. Maybe mueller found a pic of Cohen running a red light or something 

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are just as dumb as the rest here.  Bunch of know nothing idiots.

"The prosecutors obtained the search warrant after receiving a referral from the special counsel in the Russia investigation, Robert S. Mueller III, according to Mr. Cohen’s lawyer"

Okay and?

This proves your point how?  It doesn’t.

Thanks for playing!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a fucking hack just like everyone else on the site..pretending to be otherwise is what makes you a joke :thumbsup:

Actually I have a long history of exactly the opposite. Its really no surprise that you cant tell, tho. You simply aren't smart enough to  understand how there are people who dont classify as Republicans or Democrats. You are litterally that stupid.

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer - that "smell" you mentioned? it's likely your two brain cells working overtime trying to figure out 2 + 2.

You are one hell of a good little minion.  You and snowrider are 2 peas in a pod.....can't respond with anything factual, so deflect or attack....couple of dim bulbs.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Okay and?

This proves your point how?  It doesn’t.

Thanks for playing!

Exactly what do you think it means when a raid happens?  Do you think mueller is breaking down the door?  Mueller gave the referral, if he didn't do that....NO RAID.  Get it?

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly what do you think it means when a raid happens?  Do you think mueller is breaking down the door?  Mueller gave the referral, if he didn't do that....NO RAID.  Get it?

The referral was evidence of a crime, which the SDNY had the choice what to do with.  They decided to act on it, and seeing as there was sufficient evidence, a judge signed off on a very rare search warrant of an attorney’s office, home and hotel room.  

Again, Mueller didn’t conduct the raid, the SDNY did with a warrant they sought and were given which was signed off on by a judge.... 

So, how is this a “witch hunt” by Mueller?

It’s not....

:pan:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

With all the bashing and denouncing of the FBI raid on Cohen's office that Hannity has done, Hannity should have lead off his story with the announcement that hey; Cohen is my attorney, or my fixer, or whatever he is.

But then again what is Micheal Cohen to Hannity, I responded to one of you posts in this topic and asked you this question that you have yet to answer: 

•  

Was it just bullshit or does Cohen only have 3 Clients?  If he had 50 clients and one happened to also be Hannity, that's one thing. 

But if the guy who has constantly been trying to take the heat off Trump happens to be one of 3 clients. The other being a high up Republican then you'd have to be a Trumpster not to think something is wrong with this picture. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Was it just bullshit or does Cohen only have 3 Clients?  If he had 50 clients and one happened to also be Hannity, that's one thing. 

But if the guy who has constantly been trying to take the heat off Trump happens to be one of 3 clients. The other being a high up Republican then you'd have to be a Trumpster not to think something is wrong with this picture. 

Like what? Is Hannity a Russian agent? Maybe he’s Putin’s brother? 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump and the RNC abortion guy are both under Federal criminal investigation too

:news:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like what? Is Hannity a Russian agent? Maybe he’s Putin’s brother? 

How many times in history has the Presidents lawyer been raided? 

You think a judge gave out a warrant for a witch hunt?  

Silly question, of course you do. It's all the deep state trying to make Donny look bad. 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump and the RNC abortion guy are both under Federal criminal investigation too

:news:

What will the Republicans get to complain about when the next Democrat becomes President?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Breaking News:  Sean Hannity has just admitted to being a Russian Agent and he admitted to helping the Trump admin get dirt on Hillary.  It's over now folks.  

From the people who complain about a left wing bias in the media..........................  Nothing to see here folks. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Breaking News:  Sean Hannity has just admitted to being a Russian Agent and he admitted to helping the Trump admin get dirt on Hillary.  It's over now folks.  

Breaking news: Lawyer only has 3 clients. One claims to have never paid him a cent, the other two have only used him for funnelling  1.73 million dollars worth of hush money.  Lawyer somehow stays in business and Trumpsters can't see that something may be up. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Breaking news: Lawyer only has 3 clients. One claims to have never paid him a cent, the other two have only used him for funnelling  1.73 million dollars worth of hush money.  Lawyer somehow stays in business and Trumpsters can't see that something may be up. 

Someone is going down for this.  My top 2 guess are.

1. Willie Blower

2. Stormy Daniels.  

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lame:

I can't believe how much sludgey impresses you. you're trying to act just like him. :lol:I'm sure the wifey is impressed. do you pull "pull my finger" jokes on her?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lame:

I can't believe how much sludgey impresses you. you're trying to act just like him.

Why are you acting like a heartbroken teenage girl who lost her boyfriend? :lol: