Check your account email address ×

Trump Orders Airstrikes

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wrong.....it makes perfect sense. The rebels which we support perpetrate false flag gas attacks giving us sympathetic excuse to engage Assad militarily...the us public has little appetite for more useless war so the pieces of shit running the show need some graphic pictures of dying children to sell us on more intervention.

It's basically our whole playbook

You have three nations that deemed the attack in Douma to be carried out by Damascus, I'm not a conspiracy guy, I'll leave that to you and the flat earther.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nonsense.  You just don't understand consistency of opinion because of your kneejerk ways.  What exactly has the left, the Democrats, the side you seem to be championing, what have they done that is good for the long term health of our country lately?  I'm a small government libertarian and I want no part of the Washington monster that is taking over our lives.

Small government libertarian... BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WEVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THAT ISNT THE CASE YOU HUGE GOVT NEOCON!!! Bahaha wtf lala land do you live in?

10 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's pretty funny. 

It’s hilarious. He must have been into the sauce so he forgot about the savaging we had to enact on him for being a make believe conservative thinker... 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thankfully, your ilk would never qualify for military or government service, so your entire role in life is limited to you ranting and raving on an obscure snowmobile website. Pussy.  Always fascinated by young wet behind the ear shit talkers who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.  Pussy. :news: 

Pussy.

Oh? You served? Nothing I hate more than faggot ass pussy bitches who think they have the right to judge someone else’s ability to serve when they never served themselves... You’re a fucking coward ass chickenhawk. Shut the fuck up drama Mark. You would have been shit in the military. Nothing we all hated more than cowardly little east coast faggots who ran their mouths spewing drama. 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

self portrait Jim?  GIven your obvious frustration with the hand that life has dealt you, not surprising.  Here's a tip, from someone who's career experiences are far more diverse and accomplished than yours....get off your lazy ass and make something of your life.....cuz painting houses at 50 years old is no crowning achievement. :bc: 

Accomplished? Didn’t your poop hauling company fail and now at the age when most people retire, you are starting a career as a low level investor of grandma’s retirement accounts? And before you try to rebuttal how elite an Edward Jones ball washer is... Remember that, I broke some ribs a few weeks ago and I am not ready to laugh too hard. 

Sit the fuck down, bitch.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Small government libertarian... BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WEVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THAT ISNT THE CASE YOU HUGE GOVT NEOCON!!! Bahaha wtf lala land do you live in?

It’s hilarious. He must have been into the sauce so he forgot about the savaging we had to enact on him for being a make believe conservative thinker... 

Oh? You served? Nothing I hate more than faggot ass pussy bitches who think they have the right to judge someone else’s ability to serve when they never served themselves... You’re a fucking coward ass chickenhawk. Shut the fuck up drama Mark. You would have been shit in the military. Nothing we all hated more than cowardly little east coast faggots who ran their mouths spewing drama. 

Accomplished? Didn’t your poop hauling company fail and now at the age when most people retire, you are starting a career as a low level investor of grandma’s retirement accounts? And before you try to rebuttal how elite an Edward Jones ball washer is... Remember that, I broke some ribs a few weeks ago and I am not ready to laugh too hard. 

That’s epic

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

The USA is the most disgusting country on earth. It is this way because of mindless pieces of shit like woolie.

Fuck anyone that supports this. May death and rape and pain and eternal suffering come to anyone that supports this and to their family and loved ones as well.

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How did you break your ribs? I busted a few when i was a teen missing a trick on a quarter pipe. :lol:

Not fun.

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dayum!

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice....I edited my post after the old fuck went personal...I should have left it but I could tell the fool was knee deep in the black box chard. :lol:

45 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck. Driftbitch will be in full ugly cry mode now.  He’ll short out his keyboard.  

He’ll have you know that he has 30., 40 or maybe even 50 close friends on this site that respect him. Just ask him. 

He will also tell you he is an accomplished investment guru. 

You should at least have as much respect for him as he does himself. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Did any other President have a “Mission Accomplished” moment?

It’s like they are trolling us with that shit.. Sitting around a table saying, “Hey remember when W said that? Wouldn’t it be hilarious to toss it out there again to watch the WoolieSheep get all victory boner’d up!”

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Willful ignorance is the cornerstone of their existence. 

I like you.....you are smart and very good looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing wrong with degrading Assad's capability to launch chemical weapons, it's the humanitarian thing to do.

Should have been done a couple years ago. Short memories on many here.