Check your account email address ×

Trump Orders Airstrikes

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing wrong with degrading Assad's capability to launch chemical weapons, it's the humanitarian thing to do.

I don't believe Assad engaged in any chemical attacks. This is all US orchestrated just like most other actions we use for excuses to expend ordinance and kill brown people

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_3925.GIF.ab89555ea11c06c0393c1a78377dc42a.GIF

self portrait Jim?  GIven your obvious frustration with the hand that life has dealt you, not surprising.  Here's a tip, from someone who's career experiences are far more diverse and accomplished than yours....get off your lazy ass and make something of your life.....cuz painting houses at 50 years old is no crowning achievement. :bc: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I don't believe Assad engaged in any chemical attacks. 12xp-syria-superJumbo.jpgThis is all US orchestrated just like most other actions we use for excuses to expend ordinance and kill brown people

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-attack.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

self portrait Jim?  GIven your obvious frustration with the hand that life has dealt you, not surprising.  Here's a tip, from someone who's career experiences are far more diverse and accomplished than yours....get off your lazy ass and make something of your life.....cuz painting houses at 50 years old is no crowning achievement. :bc: 

Wow Mark...going personal again...something I've never done to you..class act.

If this is all too much for you maybe take a break....run next door for some head pats and old man ball rubs. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is nothing to gained with that, makes zero sense.

It makes 1000x more sense than Assad gassing his own people knowing that it brings him one step closer to enjoying the same fate as Saddam Hussein 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't believe Assad engaged in any chemical attacks. This is all US orchestrated just like most other actions we use for excuses to expend ordinance and kill brown people

Petro Dollar and a pipe line across Syria 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It makes zero sense.

Wrong.....it makes perfect sense. The rebels which we support perpetrate false flag gas attacks giving us sympathetic excuse to engage Assad militarily...the us public has little appetite for more useless war so the pieces of shit running the show need some graphic pictures of dying children to sell us on more intervention.

It's basically our whole playbook

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Listening to the fucks on Fox News. They are talking about ISIS. The CIA fucking created ISIS. 

I had to turn that shit off....watching a Randolph Scott western on Turner Classics. 

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow Mark...going personal again...something I've never done to you..class act.

If this is all too much for you maybe take a break....run next door for some head pats and old man ball rubs. :lol:

Nothing that 90% of the forums arent readilly aware of, and given your post count is about 8x mine, maybe its time for you to take a break and maybe get some fresh air. :bc: 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong.....it makes perfect sense. The rebels which we support perpetrate false flag gas attacks giving us sympathetic excuse to engage Assad militarily...the us public has little appetite for more useless war so the pieces of shit running the show need some graphic pictures of dying children to sell us on more intervention.

It's basically our whole playbook

No one is going to start a war with Syria you stupid fucking drama queen.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nothing that 90% of the forums arent readilly aware of, and given your post count is about 8x mine, maybe its time for you to take a break and maybe get some fresh air. :bc: 

No one is going to start a war with Syria you stupid fucking drama queen.

Readily aware of maybe but they don't use it to lash out like a pre menstural teenage girl and the fresh air line is worn out...get some new material gramps.:thumbsup:

BTW fucktard we are bombing Syria as we speak...WTF do you call that? 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Readily aware of maybe but they don't use it to lash out like a pre menstural teenage girl and the fresh air line is worn out...get some new material gramps.:thumbsup:

Good lord fella.  Look at your post count.  Mine is WAY less than yours, and I'm embarassed about as it is. :lol: mine  

Edited by DriftBusta

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good lord fella.  Look at your post count.  Mine is WAY less than yours, and I'm embarassed about as it is. :lol: mine  

Two stupid cunts arguing about which one of them is a more of a cunt.

Your bunch a couple of stupid whiney bitches.  Now kith and make up. Make Mike Tyson happy.

Love Trumps solutions to Syria.

#1 Get elected by saying fuck those Syrian refuges, they haven't been properly vetted.  (which was a lie.)

#2 Bomb some old airfield after giving the Russians and Assad two days warning so they can move their planes.

#3 Bomb and kill civilians because you are angry that someone gassed civilians.

Trumpsters suck it all up and pretend that Trump and Trumpsters care about people in Syria.

Hypocritical, stupid fuckers.

Assad had no reason to gas his own people.  

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

fucking for virginity :bc:

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Two stupid cunts arguing about which one of them is a more of a cunt.

Your bunch a couple of stupid whiney bitches.  Now kith and make up. Make Mike Tyson happy.

Love Trumps solutions to Syria.

#1 Get elected by saying fuck those Syrian refuges, they haven't been properly vetted.  (which was a lie.)

#2 Bomb some old airfield after giving the Russians and Assad two days warning so they can move their planes.

#3 Bomb and kill civilians because you are angry that someone gassed civilians.

Trumpsters suck it all up and pretend that Trump and Trumpsters care about people in Syria.

Hypocritical, stupid fuckers.

Assad had no reason to gas his own people.  

Yeah I don't know why we are wasting our time arguing about that when we have the  Queen of all Cunts in our midst.^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1