Check your account email address ×

Trump Orders Airstrikes

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What do I do? I've told you before. It was a complete waste of time because your statement above shows your inability to read. That's a shame because simple comprehension should have been on the test for your Walmart  whoops I mean Edward Jones job.

As for earnings others would only dream of...........   My machine operators can make more than the average Edward Jones financial advisor.  But don't bother applying, I don't put up with whiney cunts.

Poor Driftbitch.

Edward Jones Salaries in the United States

Salary estimated from 1,226 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: April 12, 2018
Job Category
Popular JobsAdministrative AssistanceCustomer ServiceIT Operations & HelpdeskInformation Design & DocumentationLegalManagementRetailSalesSoftware Development
United States    Arizona        Phoenix        Tempe    Arkansas        Hot Springs Village    California        Danville        San Diego    Colorado        Denver    Florida        Sarasota    Georgia        Atlanta    Missouri        St. Louis    New York State        Albany    Ohio        Ashland        Toledo    Oregon        Oregon City    Pennsylvania        Philadelphia    Texas        Austin        Cypress        El Paso        Fort Worth    Vermont        Montpelier    Washington State        Edmonds
Popular Jobs Average Salary Salary Distribution
350 salaries reported
$50,912 per year
  •  
  •  
  • Most Reported
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$122,000
205 salaries reported
$29,201 per year
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$86,000
42 salaries reported
$43,865 per year
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$86,000
17 salaries reported
$34,121 per year
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$86,000
10 salaries reported
$15.68 per hour
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$7.30

$22.00

:lol: smh.   Indeed.com.  I made more than that while I was being trained before I was even licensed ffs.  Some of you guys honestly are pretty creepy and obsessed.  Keep throwing stones from the glass house.

I like how the Trumpsters cheer this on.  

Remember when Trump claimed you'd be an idiot to give advanced warning of a strike? 

Now he gives them advanced warning of a strike plus the co-ordinates.

Now that the French defence minister has said Paris and its allies warned Moscow in advance, it appears it received the information it wanted—and passed it along to Damascus. Speaking to Al Jazeera, a Syrian official claimed that it had gotten “early warning of the strike from the Russians” and evacuated the military bases that were hit.

At a briefing on Saturday, the Russian defence ministry couldn't resist a little boast, claiming that 71 of 103 missiles were intercepted, but insisted it was Soviet-made Syrian air defence systems, not Russian ones, that had come into direct conflict with the West.  It claimed that Syrian troops and civilians had not borne any casualties, and damage to infrastructure was limited.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol: smh.   Indeed.com.  I made more than that while I was being trained before I was even licensed ffs.  Some of you guys honestly are pretty creepy and obsessed.  Keep throwing stones from the glass house.

Sure you did.   https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Employer=Edward_Jones/Salary

Would you prefer pay scale?   Or should I look up Glass door next.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im sure thats a base salary....and he gets a % after that. :lol:

Revkev fail....again.

Its not even close to being accurate.  The fact that he thinks he's playing "gotcha" with some shit he looked up on the internet is beyond creepy.  Avg. salary of US FAs is north of 300k, and I've seen the commission statements of several guys who mentored me who are well north of that.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its not even close to being accurate.  The fact that he thinks he's playing "gotcha" with some shit he looked up on the internet is beyond creepy.  Avg. salary of US FAs is north of 300k, and I've seen the commission statements of several guys who mentored me who are well north of that.  

Does anyone take a fa job for the base anyway? :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Look Dave I get that this revstd dude is a fucking douche nozzle but your white knighting for Woolard is becoming unseemly....knock it off! :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look Dave I get that this revstd dude is a fucking douche nozzle but your white knighting for Woolard is becoming unseemly....knock it off! :lol:

:(

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Rev is critically detached from reality.  That's what happens when Maddow plays in a loop at ones home and work.  I don't know a single advisor that wasn't banking at least six figures in their second year and I know mine was into the low 2's by the end of his second.  But, then again, I don't associate with the Rev types trying to eek their way through their lives on daddy's credit while touting their great business prowess ont he internet.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Really?  Because the website tells a different story.

http://careers.edwardjones.ca/explore-opportunities/new-financial-advisors/compensation/compensation.html

It's higher than Glassdoor, Indeed and pay scale but they wouldn't be able to entice desperate bitches if the told the truth.

None of the numbers on the Edward Jones site are anywhere near the "salaries you could only dream of" category.

Tell you what. Why don't you publish your tax return to prove it?  

If you do, I "promise" I'll publish mine.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rev is critically detached from reality.  That's what happens when Maddow plays in a loop at ones home and work.  I don't know a single advisor that wasn't banking at least six figures in their second year and I know mine was into the low 2's by the end of his second.  But, then again, I don't associate with the Rev types trying to eek their way through their lives on daddy's credit while touting their great business prowess ont he internet.

We should start a thread so everyone can list their portfolios....

We can call it "Swinging our dicks on our shoulders".

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Firms won't even waste their time on a prospective associate who start talking about a "base salary" or "draws" in the first interview.  That shit is for low level lead generators dialing for measly dollars all day with the hopes of a small pittance of bonus commissions.  Intern type shit.

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Really?  Because the website tells a different story.

http://careers.edwardjones.ca/explore-opportunities/new-financial-advisors/compensation/compensation.html

It's higher than Glassdoor, Indeed and pay scale but they wouldn't be able to entice desperate bitches if the told the truth.

None of the numbers on the Edward Jones site are anywhere near the "salaries you could only dream of" category.

Tell you what. Why don't you publish your tax return to prove it?  

If you do, I "promise" I'll publish mine.

As Dave pointed, you're moving into Zoso territory, maybe someone should remind you  of the kind of shit he did and why he got booted off here permanently.  Anything you know about me is what I've readily shared about myself.  It doesn't mean I did it for you to twist it into your own version of reality, or you have any business digging into my personal affairs and publicizing here.  Your numbers aren't even close, to what an average tenured FA makes, period.  You want me to post my tax return now, the same guy who won't even show his face here?  Some piece of work you are.   Just walk away from this one guy.  

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We should start a thread so everyone can list their portfolios....

We can call it "Swinging our dicks on our shoulders".

No kidding. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Firms won't even waste their time on a prospective associate who start talking about a "base salary" or "draws" in the first interview.  That shit is for low level lead generators dialing for measly dollars all day with the hopes of a small pittance of bonus commissions.  Intern type shit.

Except the firms posted the info on their own website you stupid fucking clown.  

38 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre entering the zoso area man...back off. They will give you a long holiday.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As Dave pointed, you're moving into Zoso territory, maybe someone should remind you  of the kind of shit he did and why he got booted off here permanently.  Anything you know about me is what I've readily shared about myself.  It doesn't mean I did it for you to twist it into your own version of reality, or you have any business digging into my personal affairs and publicizing here.  Your numbers aren't even close, to what an average tenured FA makes, period.  You want me to post my tax return now, the same guy who won't even show his face here?  Some piece of work you are.   Just walk away from this one guy.  

No kidding. :lol: 

Dear whiney bitch Dave and Whiney Driftbitch.  If the fine people that run this site have a problem with me sharing info that if readily available in a google search to call a lying cunt out, then they can tell me and I will stop.  I am not sharing personal information, I am calling a puffed up lying bitch out for what he is. 

You two crying and begging me to stop because your feelings are hurt will not do anything.

Maury Povitch:   Driftbitch bragged about making a salary that people can only dream of. Websites where people share their real world experience proves that to be a lie.

Perhaps you two should make like Zambo the clown and take a "preplanned" holiday if this makes you sad. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear whiney bitch Dave and Whiney Driftbitch.  If the fine people that run this site have a problem with me sharing info that if readily available in a google search to call a lying cunt out, then they can tell me and I will stop.  I am not sharing personal information, I am calling a puffed up lying bitch out for what he is. 

You two crying and begging me to stop because your feelings are hurt will not do anything.

Maury Povitch:   Driftbitch bragged about making a salary that people can only dream of. Websites where people share their real world experience proves that to be a lie.

Perhaps you two should make like Zambo the clown and take a "preplanned" holiday if this makes you sad. 

Im sure if one wanted to...they could dig shit up about you...but why would they?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Rev.  Not sure how the real world works but has internet!!!!.  "THANKS DAD!"

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im sure if one wanted to...they could dig shit up about you...but why would they?

I'm not digging up shit. I'm just disputing his lies using Edward Jones own marketing. 

I'm sorry if that makes you sad.

When driftbitch cries, do you cry too?

Tell you what, seeing as it's Sunday and you fake Christians seem to think it's an important day.

I'll leave you both alone for the rest of the day. That will free you up to make racist remarks about Natives, or cheer on the deaths of some Brown people. 

Maybe by Monday you won't be sad anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Rev.  Not sure how the real world works but has internet!!!!.  "THANKS DAD!"

Holy shit!!!! Did my Dad invent the internet???????? He never told us.  What a great guy. Thanks for telling me Zambo the Clown.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm not digging up shit. I'm just disputing his lies using Edward Jones own marketing. 

I'm sorry if that makes you sad.

When driftbitch cries, do you cry too?

Tell you what, seeing as it's Sunday and you fake Christians seem to think it's an important day.

I'll leave you both alone for the rest of the day. That will free you up to make racist remarks about Natives, or cheer on the deaths of some Brown people. 

Maybe by Monday you won't be sad anymore. 

All you are doing is proving you dont know shit....

Go buy some more gics. :lol: