Check your account email address ×

Trump Orders Airstrikes

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weak. Be better. My short stint in life past the army has me doing a whole lot better than peddling prepackaged retirement accounts at Walmart Financial Services... You want to throw stones about how you are sooooo far ahead in life and I’m just a kid, who doesn’t know shit then you better be ready to realize this kid makes more and has more responsibility than you. I wouldn’t go down that path.

Do you really want to talk about being in the military when you have no clue you fucking pretender ass chicken hawk? If you don’t know how officers and enlisted interact you should probably leave that be as well... @ZamHammer explain this in rethug to your boy... Lol at you trying to tell me how I should feel about officers when you never did shit in the military and don’t know shit. “Derp Derp my dad was a sArgeant, Derp Derp my son in law is a sArgeant!!! Listen to me! I know things!!! Derp derp!!”

Let me guess, everyone else starts it and you don’t do anything to warrant getting slapped around on a daily basis here, right?

:lol: Please.  Speaking of verbal diarreah, tell the class what you do and how badass you are, I'm listening.  I put it out there, lets see you do the same  BoyBun.   :dilly:

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That was cute.

A) You’re ideas of grandeur on being an officer are hilarious. Literally zero idea of how elite units or even the rest of the military operate if you think the SOCOM and SOF in general operates day to day business at the will of some nerd ass officer. Please. I told you not to make me laugh. It hurts. You would have made a perfect officer. Prone to failure, hypocrite, and full of drama. You’d probably make general in no time... And it’s Sergeant... 

B) I don’t give a fuck about why you failed x amount of times. No need for the wordy diatribe. I just find it hilarious that you walk around with your dick slung over your shoulder running your suck like you are a big deal. In your own mind only. 

C) Your opinion on the “toughness” of getting your hands on grandma’s $150k in retirement is laughable. Maybe at your late stage in life that is a big deal, but it’s not. There are 13k offices with how many ever brokers that includes. Statistically, if the testing was soooooo hard, it wouldn’t be the financial services equivalent of Walmart. 

lol

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Please.  Speaking of verbal diarreah, tell the class what you do and how badass you are, I'm listening.  I put it out there, lets see you do the same  BoyBun.   :dilly:

Director of operations for a $75m a year company. 280 of the 400 employees fall under my direction. I’m done being a big meanie for the day. I’ll give you time to regroup. 

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

1.  I'm not in support of this, but am not gonna lose my shit over it either.

2.  No, never claimed I served.  Dad was a sargeant, step son is a sargeant.  Please see #1 and shove your chickenhawk bullshit up your ass.  I've never had any trouble handling myself against shit starters in years past, and have little doubt I'd be an officer and shitstains like you would be reporting to me if I did.

3.  21 years old, already had a BS degree from UConn and owned a liquor store.  By 27 added and built 2 video stores, sold all that after 9 years, bought the second largest portable toilet company in the state.   Ran a crew of 6 trucks because it was lucrative, and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.  5 years later  doubled the size of the company and sold to United Liquids, largest waste hauler in the country, and walked out with more money than you'll probably ever make.  Parlayed that into a bakery distribution company that delivered to 2 states and over 100 commercial accounts daily.  Had an unsavory competitor get my jobbers to break contracts and after 5 years, I walked away, went to work for a large bakery, making 6 figures doing institutional sales.  Got laid off because i cost too much,  got hired by a competitor, and took much business with me which caused the first bakery to re think that, and hire me back.  Got tired of that, decided to do the Jones thing.  I'll make the same offer to you that I made to Ben.  Get a hiring offer from them and I'll pay you 1000 bucks.  Not an easy company to get hired by at all, given they invest about 150k in each advisor to get them off the ground.  Less than 3 years in, I have my own office, come and go as I please and my income is going up about 25% a year.  My only regret is that I didn't do it 20 years ago.  Also took over the family rental business after pop died, with 18 units, now we have 32.  I've had successes and failures, thats life, but the successes have far out weighed the failures.  I'll work til I'm 65 or 70, haven't decided, but will be when I want, and on my own terms.

4.  You do all that, then come talk to me, in the meantime you sit the fuck down little man. :bc: 

Holy shit. You must have seriously fucked up. You had all that going for you and now are lumped I’m with all the other 50 year old middle management hacks. 

As for getting your hands dirty in the poop business...... you could have bought some gloves you dumb fucker. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Director of operations for a $75m a year company. 280 of the 400 employees fall under my direction. I’m done being a big meanie for the day. I’ll give you time to regroup. 

Ahhh.   So about the same size as the bakery I worked at and was the #2 sales rep along side the owners brother.  We chewed up 3 of you guys in 5 years..... "Dead on arrival" , as we named the guy.  Do you actually think some self important little shit stain like you who's ankle chained to the corporate world is something that I envy ?  Try harder boy bun.  I have freedom, and earning opps you would only dream of.  In short, stop talking little man.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit. You must have seriously fucked up. You had all that going for you and now are lumped I’m with all the other 50 year old middle management hacks. 

As for getting your hands dirty in the poop business...... you could have bought some gloves you dumb fucker. s boy

What is it you do again exactly?  Oh thats right, no one knows, just throw rocks from your glass house that your daddy built.   What a pathetic pant load you are. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You beat me to it. 

Wow....Woolie is off the  rails and yes Mark I realize I'm a 50 year old fat alky housepainter so save it. :lol: 

BTW XLT what is your degree in...sounds like it has paid off in spades.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahhh.   So about the same size as the bakery I worked at and was the #2 sales rep along side the owners brother.  We chewed up 3 of you guys in 5 years..... "Dead on arrival" , as we named the guy.  Do you actually think some self important little shit stain like you who's ankle chained to the corporate world is something that I envy ?  Try harder boy bun.  I have freedom, and earning opps you would only dream of.  In short, stop talking little man.

What is it you do again exactly?  Oh thats right, no one knows, just throw rocks from your glass house that your daddy built.   What a pathetic pant load you are. :lol: 

Lol poor Woolie... He’s losing it. I’d be cranky too if I should have been retired but instead was starting a new career as a peddler of pre-packaged retirement funds. And he’s convinced himself there is no limit to the upward mobility... bahahahaha “earning opps”... What, package another 20 retirement accounts and they’ll toss in a free trip to Branson to gamble with your clients? Hahahahaha 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow....Woolie is off the  rails and yes Mark I realize I'm a 50 year old fat alky housepainter so save it. :lol: 

BTW XLT what is your degree in...sounds like it has paid off in spades.:thumbsup:

Hey he and Ben started in, still not sure why.  I suppose I should have done what you would have done, just let it go, amirite? :lol:  :dunno: 

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol poor Woolie... He’s losing it. I’d be cranky too if I should have been retired but instead was starting a new career as a peddler of pre-packaged retirement funds. And he’s convinced himself there is no limit to the upward mobility... bahahahaha “earning opps”... What, package another 20 retirement accounts and they’ll toss in a free trip to Branson to gamble with your clients? Hahahahaha 

:lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey he and Ben started in, still not sure why.  I suppose I should have done what you have done, just let it go, amirite? :lol:  :dunno: 

THERE IT IS! WOOLIE THE VICTIM BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Knew that would rear its head as soon as he drew a blank on shit to make up about his upward mobility.

I just feel bad now. First, I stole @f7ben‘s play thing. Second, forced him to make up shit about Edward Jones. Third, forced him to go fully Trump and pretend like he knows anything about the military and envision himself as an officer leading all us Sargants around by our noses. Bahahaha. 

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weak. Be better. My short stint in life past the army has me doing a whole lot better than peddling prepackaged retirement accounts at Walmart Financial Services... You want to throw stones about how you are sooooo far ahead in life and I’m just a kid, who doesn’t know shit then you better be ready to realize this kid makes more and has more responsibility than you. I wouldn’t go down that path.

Do you really want to talk about being in the military when you have no clue you fucking pretender ass chicken hawk? If you don’t know how officers and enlisted interact you should probably leave that be as well... @ZamHammer explain this in rethug to your boy... Lol at you trying to tell me how I should feel about officers when you never did shit in the military and don’t know shit. “Derp Derp my dad was a sArgeant, Derp Derp my son in law is a sArgeant!!! Listen to me! I know things!!! Derp derp!!”

Let me guess, everyone else starts it and you don’t do anything to warrant getting slapped around on a daily basis here, right?

WUT?  I'll thank you to keep me out of this little internet pissing match.  I don't feel like backreading all this horse-shittery.  :lmao:

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

THERE IT IS! WOOLIE THE VICTIM BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Knew that would rear its head as soon as he drew a blank on shit to make up about his upward mobility.

I just feel bad now. First, I stole @f7ben‘s play thing. Second, forced him to make up shit about Edward Jones. Third, forced him to go fully Trump and pretend like he knows anything about the military and envision himself as an officer leading all us Sargants around by our noses. Bahahaha. 

Oh now I'm a liar too.  Piss off Madison hipster fag.......you can walk around Starbucks with your chest puffed up all you want, doesn't impress me a  bit. :lol:  ,

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Please.  Speaking of verbal diarreah, tell the class what you do and how badass you are, I'm listening.  I put it out there, lets see you do the same  BoyBun.   

:lmao:  :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What do I do? I've told you before. It was a complete waste of time because your statement above shows your inability to read. That's a shame because simple comprehension should have been on the test for your Walmart  whoops I mean Edward Jones job.

As for earnings others would only dream of...........   My machine operators can make more than the average Edward Jones financial advisor.  But don't bother applying, I don't put up with whiney cunts.

Poor Driftbitch.

Edward Jones Salaries in the United States

Salary estimated from 1,226 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: April 12, 2018
Job Category
Popular JobsAdministrative AssistanceCustomer ServiceIT Operations & HelpdeskInformation Design & DocumentationLegalManagementRetailSalesSoftware Development
United States    Arizona        Phoenix        Tempe    Arkansas        Hot Springs Village    California        Danville        San Diego    Colorado        Denver    Florida        Sarasota    Georgia        Atlanta    Missouri        St. Louis    New York State        Albany    Ohio        Ashland        Toledo    Oregon        Oregon City    Pennsylvania        Philadelphia    Texas        Austin        Cypress        El Paso        Fort Worth    Vermont        Montpelier    Washington State        Edmonds
Popular Jobs Average Salary Salary Distribution
350 salaries reported
$50,912 per year
  •  
  •  
  • Most Reported
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$122,000
205 salaries reported
$29,201 per year
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$86,000
42 salaries reported
$43,865 per year
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$86,000
17 salaries reported
$34,121 per year
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$14,000

$86,000
10 salaries reported
$15.68 per hour
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$7.30

$22.00

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What do I do? I've told you before. It was a complete waste of time because your statement above shows your inability to read. That's a shame because simple comprehension should have been on the test for your Walmart  whoops I mean Edward Jones job.

As for earnings others would only dream of...........   My machine operators can make more than the average Edward Jones financial advisor.  But don't bother applying, I don't put up with whiney cunts.

Poor Driftbitch.

Edward Jones Salaries in the United States

Salary estimated from 1,226 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: April 12, 2018
Job Category
Popular JobsAdministrative AssistanceCustomer ServiceIT Operations & HelpdeskInformation Design & DocumentationLegalManagementRetailSalesSoftware Development
United States    Arizona        Phoenix        Tempe    Arkansas        Hot Springs Village    California        Danville        San Diego    Colorado        Denver    Florida        Sarasota    Georgia        Atlanta    Missouri        St. Louis    New York State        Albany    Ohio        Ashland        Toledo    Oregon        Oregon City    Pennsylvania        Philadelphia    Texas        Austin        Cypress        El Paso        Fort Worth    Vermont        Montpelier    Washington State        Edmonds
Popular Jobs Average Salary Salary Distribution
350 salaries reported
$50,912 per year
  •  
  •  
  • Most Reported
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •