Check your account email address ×

Chinese Retaliation is No Longer a ‘What If’ for Soybean Farmers

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

which those animals they eat in mass quanties.....  China  is the largest producer and consumers of animals in world

yep. and vinces own link stated that South America cannot supply all of their needs.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yep. and vinces own link stated that South America cannot supply all of their needs.

Not to mention we tariff the fuck out of argentina a couple years ago on there soybean bio diesel....  400 million of gallons of it in a year they use to send to the US but that ceased over night when obama tariffed and the US producers picked up the slack on making soybean bio diesel....  Just manadate all offroad diesel to a certain percentage of biodiesel content and the problem is solved.  Soy Meal is just a by product of making bio diesel which the meal is what is fed and we will have a glute of it to sell to other countries other then china or sell to china cause their food producers would pay the tariff that the chinese government imposes.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

So some Chinese starve, read up on Chinese history and get back to us.

Oh well by all means.......we should let them fuck us dry on trade or they will starve their own people :lol: just fucking listen to yourself 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm assuming no one has ever accused you of being overly bright............

Can sure tell you have zero business experience :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh well by all means.......we should let them fuck us dry on trade or they will starve their own people :lol: just fucking listen to yourself 

The Chinese lost 36 million from starvation due to the policies of the Great Leap Forward 55-60 years ago, they also lost millions during the more recent Cultural Revolution, you should really get up to speed on Chinese history and understand that they have a completely different outlook on human life as compared to the western man. 

Poor wince is butthurt :lol: 

so concerned about theoretical revenue losses that haven’t happened :lol: 

oh gold prices are down I guess my theoretical gold stash went down in value lmao retard 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Chinese lost 36 million from starvation due to the policies of the Great Leap Forward 55-60 years ago, they also lost millions during the more recent Cultural Revolution, you should really get up to speed on Chinese history and understand that they have a completely different outlook on human life as compared to the western man. 

Sounds like a belligerentcommunist government who we have zero business being involved with so heavily trade wise........nothing more needs be said 

The articles revenue losses are bullshit. And wince is an idiot 

first off, the crop isn’t even planted. You can’t lose what you don’t have

2nd, traders are heavily reactionary. Stocks make wild swings on any news.what can be down today can be up tomorrow 

3rd, nobody sells their entire production in one day, especially in a down day. Especially not the entire fucking country. Sweet fuck. 

4th, China does this shit all-the-fucking-time. They use shit like this to push the market down so they can buy cheaper. 

So the numbers in the article are pure bullshit from a logistics perspective and are meant to prey on the weak minded, and I see it caught a few suckers.

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The articles revenue losses are bullshit. And wince is an idiot 

first off, the crop isn’t even planted. You can’t lose what you don’t have

2nd, traders are heavily reactionary. Stocks make wild swings on any news.what can be down today can be up tomorrow 

3rd, nobody sells their entire production in one day, especially in a down day. Especially not the entire fucking country. Sweet fuck. 

4th, China does this shit all-the-foucking-time. They use shit like this to push the market down so they can buy cheaper. 

So the numbers in the article are pure bullshit from a logistics perspective and are meant to prey on the weak minded, and I see it caught a few suckers.

:owned: 

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If the leaders in China tell the people to stop buying American, they will. China will not paint themselves into a corner either. As for trump, he’s emotionally reactive enough to do just that. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If the leaders in China tell the people to stop buying American, they will. China will not paint themselves into a corner either. As for trump, he’s emotionally reactive enough to do just that. 

You're a fucking moron 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What do you say @Highmark ?

I think getting China to negotiate on trade is bigger than one group of people.  My products are already tariffed at 25% going into China Vince, how about yours?  Considering you don't sell a fucking thing outside that murderous ceaspool of Shitcago maybe you should respect what others are saying that there needs to be something done with China and trade. 

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think getting China to negotiate on trade is bigger than one group of people.  My products are already tariffed at 25% going into China Vince, how about yours?  Considering you don't sell a fucking thing outside that murderous ceaspool of Shitcago maybe you should respect what others are saying that there needs to be something done with China and trade. 

:goodpost:

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree, which is why Trump going in without giving a fuck, and letting the hammer fall on only one group of people shows how idiotic his actions are.  

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree, which is why Trump going in without giving a fuck, and letting the hammer fall on only one group of people shows how idiotic his actions are.  

Neal

What a stupid statement.