Check your account email address ×

In memory of Zam “ the hammer”.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You mentioned youve been on a few vacations...no one takes a beating more then you....well maybe toolkit and slinger.

And when he goes on vacation is he still logs in daily to take his beatings

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

You mentioned youve been on a few vacations...no one takes a beating more then you....well maybe toolkit and slinger.

You are dumb enough to think your pathetic drivel counts for a beating.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

And when he goes on vacation is he still logs in daily to take his beatings

Nope. But Trumpsters never let truth hinder their story.

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

7 pages of freaks missing you  :lol: 

Well, even though I wasn't present, I felt it was the right thing to do to stay comfortably seated in some heads.  Like brain cancer.  Luckily, there's plenty of room in many heads around here.  Even brought in a few 70 inch flatscreens!  :lol:

4 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

My goodness!  Seems I've got some back reading to do in here!!!  :lol:

Image result for im back

Welcome back bitch.  Done licking your wounds. Momo was inconsolable. The rest of the clown posse were worried Ben had pushed Zambo the clown over the edge. 

9F5EDAD2-301E-421C-99F2-8F155530D19D.jpeg

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Poor drunken Bhen! 

Tell us more about how Jet wasnt talking about any trail and stud damage you stupid fucking brain damaged stroked out fat ass cunt :lol: 

He even apologized for talking about studs damaging the trail because he didnt know it was legal to ride with studs on that trail and has been for a decade but you are too stupid to admit you are wrong 100% of the time 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell us more about how Jet wasnt talking about any trail and stud damage you stupid fucking brain damaged stroked out fat ass cunt :lol: 

He even apologized for talking about studs damaging the trail because he didnt know it was legal to ride with studs on that trail and has been for a decade but you are too stupid to admit you are wrong 100% of the time 

Are you drunk again stupid?

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Are you drunk again stupid?

No sober as a bird ......and its you who is incredibly stupid. You have anything else you wanna argue about and make yourself look like a compete retard or are you done after the Jet trail beating I gave you?......fucking moron

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You live in LA la land. Only see what you want.

Post that badass softball picture of yourself....maybe that will scare 'em! :lol: :finger:

Only thing jet posted prior to f7ben rant

The stud damage is unreal this year. I see no way we will get to keep it as a sled trail. Thanks to assholes
I took the kids for a Sunday car ride today and every tar road that the Paul bunyan crosses had a stud trail. It was disgusting.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Only thing jet posted prior to f7ben rant

The stud damage is unreal this year. I see no way we will get to keep it as a sled trail. Thanks to assholes
I took the kids for a Sunday car ride today and every tar road that the Paul bunyan crosses had a stud trail. It was disgusting.

Hey dumbass faggot......I knew what he was saying because I am from there and understood where he was going. You are a fucking retard if you think he was bitching about road crossing damage and the rest of his posts made that obvious :lol: still cant admit you were wrong and are usually wrong. Are you momo?

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You can assume all you want. That is what was clearly stated.

Simple really. Kinda like you!:lol:

Ok retard.......how fucking dumb do you have to be to assume he was talking about roads and not the trail he specifically mentioned :lol: do no other trails cross roads ...

Holy fuck are you dumb.......dumber than most here that is for sure :lol: fucking retard

Sweet fuck what a backread!  I started multi-quoting then realized....it was just about the whole fucking thread I was trying to quote.  some of you are fucking idiots!  :lol:

Ben is one of the reasons I stay here you retards!  Who else can be both the best fucking carnival barker and the show at the same time????

And poor, poor Tool Kit.  :lol: Look at him jump on with Benny!!!  Only to have his head carved up by a steel boomerang later.  :lmao:

Benny and Tooly road warrior.jpg

• Haha 2