Check your account email address ×

In memory of Zam “ the hammer”.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I didnt even realize you werent here for a few days cause I think I was gone for a few days. I came back and seized on an opportunity for some funnies :lol: 

Yeah...I saw that you fucking un-evolutionized negro!  :lmao:

But, fortunately, Tool Kit stepped in to be the threads punching bag...AGAIN!!!1  How the fuck do you come into a thread designed to bash another member and turn the board on yourself?  :lol: What an idiot!  It's like that poll a while back to ask if  he should be banned.  Hell, he came in there to defend himself and members started changing their votes from "No" to "Yes".  I mean....wut???????  :lol:

1 minute ago, ZamHammer said:

Yeah...I saw that you fucking un-evolutionized negro!  :lmao:

But, fortunately, Tool Kit stepped in to be the threads punching bag...AGAIN!!!1  How the fuck do you come into a thread designed to bash another member and turn the board on yourself?  :lol: What an idiot!  It's like that poll a while back to ask if  he should be banned.  Hell, he came in there to defend himself and members started changing their votes from "No" to "Yes".  I mean....wut???????  :lol:

It wasnt just toolkit.......I thought I made my post about you pming me over the top enough so that it was obviously bullshit but many members here asked if it was actually true :lol: 

I think that is a pretty stunning indictment of your recent performance here Zambroni :lol: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It wasnt just toolkit.......I thought I made my post about you pming me over the top enough so that it was obviously bullshit but many members here asked if it was actually true :lol: 

I think that is a pretty stunning indictment of your recent performance here Zambroni :lol: 

My performance is FLAWLESS (sliding scale) I enjoyed watching you set your hair on fire and let it burn to your scalp...thread after thread.....after thread...after thread.  :lol:

And yeah....even I couldn't comment on that fucking PM bullshit.  I'll put my face on the curb myself and let you go at it with your girly shoes if I ever did that shit.  

I did want to comment on the @Jet post though.  Hey Jet...delete that fucking faggot post and get back in here!  Because...OH...MY....GOD!!!!!!

My performance is FLAWLESS (sliding scale) I enjoyed watching you set your hair on fire and let it burn to your scalp...thread after thread.....after thread...after thread.  :lol:

And yeah....even I couldn't comment on that fucking PM bullshit.  I'll put my face on the curb myslef and let you go at it with your girly shoes if I ever did that shit.  

I did want to comment on the @Jet post though.  Hey Jet...delete that fucking faggot post and get back in here!  Because...OH...MY....GOD!!!!!!

Dude....that Jet shit was fucking gayer than 10 bags of fuck and then you have the retard known as Awful Knobful claiming Jet was just talking about the road being damaged by studs :lol: its like a fucking full on retard show around here 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....that Jet shit was fucking gayer than 10 bags of fuck and then you have the retard known as Awful Knobful claiming Jet was just talking about the road being damaged by studs :lol: its like a fucking full on retard show around here 

It had to be planned.  Who else starts a thread about being "thin skinned" then fucking writes then posts their own resignation because of their own thin skin?  Sweet fuck!!!!!!  :lol: I just SMH.

Now...I gotta go find your prediction on the Hawks and the Blues for this season's ending.  I actually think it's the first thing you've ever been correct about and it deserves a TTT comment!!!  

Poor @bussman faggot!!!!!  :lol:

It had to be planned.  Who else starts a thread about being "thin skinned" then fucking writes then posts their own resignation because of their own thin skin?  Sweet fuck!!!!!!  :lol: I just SMH.

Now...I gotta go find your prediction on the Hawks and the Blues for this season's ending.  I actually think it's the first thing you've ever been correct about and it deserves a TTT comment!!!  

Poor @bussman faggot!!!!!  :lol:

I pretty well nailed it except I think I had Dallas getting in instead of Colo.......

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didnt see your post.....just toolkits post about it.  Then it was duh!!!!! :lol: