Check your account email address ×

Obama fuel economy standards axed

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, rump-rider said:

Great news. Maybe Trump can get rid of ethanol next. If he does that he'll automatically be the greatest prez ever!!!

Doubt it as he needs his welfare farm base to win a reelection. Wish he would , I hate the shit.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

another dumb move. car prices won't change and the mileage wont improve. americans wont give a shit until gas goes sky high again. when that happens, the imports will eat US automaker's lunches as they thought ahead and will have the higher mileage vehicles ready. 

100yrs worth in America alone . not really to worried. but carry on with your black cock lunch 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Or rape?

He should make it illegal for pants shitting senile old fucking coot FAKENEWS hacks from being able to vote or post on Internet web sites :finger3: 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Or rape?

so exactly what do you drive ?

do your vanity plates say

hypocrite

or are you ok with just your bumper sticker that says drive what I say not what I drive

fucking hypocrite

why would you even own a sled what a dick using evil gas just for your personal pleasure what a ass who would tarnish mother earth just for there personal enjoyment ? go check your pampers and shut the fuck up  

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe Trump will legalize murder?

Or incest?

Or drunk driving?

Or rape?

UMM you might want to check with youre liberal friends in Cali.  they already legalized all of the above. Good job you must be proud of them.. asshole

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s a good thing. Manufacturers have been coming out with some trashy things to try to meet their cafe ratings 

Ctec is garbage. :lol:

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

another dumb move. car prices won't change and the mileage wont improve. americans wont give a shit until gas goes sky high again. when that happens, the imports will eat US automaker's lunches as they thought ahead and will have the higher mileage vehicles ready. 

Hey to break it to you this not the 1970s & 80s. What is considered an import these days? Most car manufacturers have plants in North America.  

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

We have football field parking lots full of "imports" who were thinking ahead and got caught.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Hey to break it to you this not the 1970s & 80s. What is considered an import these days? Most car manufacturers have plants in North America.  

Take a good look at the policies and talking points of the left.  They are all from the 70's and 80's.  It's all they have.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Take a good look at the policies and talking points of the left.  They are all from the 70's and 80's.  It's all they have.

When I read slingers post I chuckled and thought to myself besides Chrysler/Dodge, who doesn’t make good mileage small cars these days?