Check your account email address ×

Hogg's getting upstaged

13-Year-Old Runs For Governor As A Democrat To Ban Semi-Automatic Firearms

A teenager in Vermont is running for governor as a Democrat because he wants to ban semi-automatic weapons, saying that the state "needs" far-left gun control.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28905/13-year-old-runs-governor-democrat-force-ryan-saavedra

It was only a matter of time before one of these social media teentards got jealous of Hogg in the limelight, competing for likes on Facebook ... out fucking rageous... lol

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Hogg is kicking Laura Ingraham's ass in big way and where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook. 

I said it before and I could be wrong but it seems that these youths have momentum, the big question is will they carry it thru to the second Tuesday in November :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hogg is kicking Laura Ingraham's ass in big way and where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook. 

I said it before and I could be wrong but it seems that these youths have momentum, the big question is will they carry it thru to the second Tuesday in November :dunno: 

You will be wrong just like always Ballsack :finger3: you penis headed dago midget POS 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

10% of the March was teens.  :lol:  Real momentum.  The vast majority were the typical Trump haters that march for everything liberals do.   Not going to gain much votes there.  

Please, please continue to go after the guns.   Just simple history says the dems have an advantage going into the midterms.   There is nothing to bring out the rednecks to vote when they might normally stay home like the 2nd amendment.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This kid is 13! He and his friends can't even vote??

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

10% of the March was teens.  :lol:  Real momentum.

Please, please continue to go after the guns.   Just simple history says the dems have an advantage going into the midterms.   There is nothing to bring out the right to vote when they might normally stay home like the 2nd amendment.  

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Vince isn't as smart as he thinks. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

10% of the March was teens.  :lol:  Real momentum.  The vast majority were the typical Trump haters that march for everything.   Not going to gain much votes there.  

Please, please continue to go after the guns.   Just simple history says the dems have an advantage going into the midterms.   There is nothing to bring out the right to vote when they might normally stay home like the 2nd amendment.  

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Momentum, it concerns you guys and rightfully so.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's why I want them to keep it up.  :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No Vince.  On all counts.

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

10% of the March was teens.  :lol:  Real momentum.  The vast majority were the typical Soros Paid Agitator Trump haters that march for everything liberals do.   Not going to gain much votes there.  

fixed

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She’s lost most of her major sponsors and jus took next week off unscheduled.

Yeah he’s not making a dent.

These kids have been motivated to make a change and they will.

:bullshit: a couple sponsors are pussys hardly a big deal 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Same thing happened to Hannity....hes as popular  as ever.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

give me a break.

these kids don't have the cognitive abilities to change your diaper.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing, and I mean nothing, brings out R’s like a threat to the 2nd. This is a really bad call by the Dems. They need to let this go away. I wouldn’t be surprised if the R’s and the NRA are pushing this anti gun narrative on the down low... 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can't believe this, have to be stirring the pot

You lefties want us to believe every kid and all the youth support this because a couple kids are being paraded around on tv and social media, just like all your predictions on the election

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

and proactive msnbc 2nd largest advertiser pulled adds from them for same shit . WIC burns at both ends .

those kids are nothing but lemming that can not vote