Check your account email address ×

Fucking super seriously scored today

Scored a plow truck off CL.....1988 chevy reg cab 4x4. Truck is in decent shape and runs drives nice. Needs a little brake work and an alignment but its more than road worthy

Came with a 7.5 western plow in great shape with a rebuilt pump , lights and controls....everything works great.

Paid $1100 for it !!!!!!1111

Just now, f7ben said:

Scored a plow truck off CL.....1988 chevy reg cab 4x4. Truck is in decent shape and runs drives nice. Needs a little brake work and an alignment but its more than road worthy

Came with a 7.5 western plow in great shape with a rebuilt pump , lights and controls....everything works great.

Is it for MN or IN?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn good deal! :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is it for MN or IN? 

I'm pulling the plow setup and giving it to my dad who is driving my old tahoe. Its a perfect plow rig and Dad is pretty excited today :lol: 

I may wrench on the truck a little and sell it or I may just scrap it lolz......scrap prices are up 50% in the last 2 months. 185$ per net ton right now. The truck is worth $400 just in scrap 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm pulling the plow setup and giving it to my dad who is driving my old tahoe. Its a perfect plow rig and Dad is pretty excited today :lol: 

I may wrench on the truck a little and sell it or I may just scrap it lolz......scrap prices are up 50% in the last 2 months. 185$ per net ton right now. The truck is worth $400 just in scrap 

Brilliant

7 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Looks like a 2wd front end in pic

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a 4wd

A few years back a buddy of mine bought a Grand Cherokee on EBAY and had it shipped here....he didn't know they made 2WD Grand Cherokees. Needless to say he was  a little disappointed. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All I really wanted was the plow....its worth more than I paid for the whole rig .......are you retarded?

That's a $500 plow here. Hard to give away straight blades under 8 feet wide that fit 30 year old truxks.

The whole deal for $1100 is decent though. That would go for $2000 here.

Just now, Blackstar said:

That's a $500 plow here. Hard to give away straight blades under 8 feet wide that fit 30 year old truxks.

The whole deal for $1100 is decent though. That would go for $2000 here.

That plow setup is 1250$ or more here......the truck aint worth much though. I might be able to get $600 for it. Either way my dad is gonna get that plow setup for 4-500 and he is really happy :lol: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

chevy 350 my man !!111

Has to go down as one of the best engines of all time.  I know plenty of variations but damn good.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

looks like an old cable operated unit worth $600 tops in my area

We gave Dirty Dawg a poly Meyer blade that was nicer than that, yeah that' a 3-400 dollar blade

Edited by MiSledder

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

We gave Dirty Dawg a poly Meyer blade that was nicer than that, yeah that' a 3-400 dollar blade

I have never seen a working plow with lights and controls anywhere ever for 3-400 ......you are a fucking moron :lol: