Check your account email address ×

Fucking super seriously scored today

3 minutes ago, scootsie said:

:lol: 

nice deal ya got ben; looking for something similar around here.  No soup yet :bc: 

650 and you can have this one scootsie......far as I can tell it only needs a few minor things. I'm going to drive it up to Kalamazoo on monday so I will have a good feel for how it goes down the freeway.....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

650 and you can have this one scootsie......far as I can tell it only needs a few minor things. I'm going to drive it up to Kalamazoo on monday so I will have a good feel for how it goes down the freeway.....

Turn right at Kzoo and drive another 3 hours.  I’ll give ya $750 if ya make it here :lol: 

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A few years back a buddy of mine bought a Grand Cherokee on EBAY and had it shipped here....he didn't know they made 2WD Grand Cherokees. Needless to say he was  a little disappointed. :lol:

Time to weld the rear diff and learn how to  slide :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: trying so hard. There is no harness.....just the wiring for the lights

Not trying hard just a bit more experienced than you.

There are several main components to a plow. The blade, the A frame, the harness and the cheek plates. You would also have a pump with lines , a controller and a wiring harness.The blade is the actual plow portion. The A frame bolts to the blade and holds the cylinders for angling. The harness is the main frame portion that the A frame mounts to and holds the lift cylinder. The cheek plates mount the harness to the trucks frame.

If that was the proper harness for the truck it would have the mounts to hold the bumper. With these older harnesses, you would remove the bumper. The harness would mount to the frame horns where the bumper was. The harness had mount plates to re-install the bumper in front of the harness.

The newer harnesses mount out front of the bumper and hold the pump as well since the newer trucks don't have room under the hood for the pump.

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Not trying hard just a bit more experienced than you.

There are several main components to a plow. The blade, the A frame, the harness and the cheek plates. You would also have a pump with lines , a controller and a wiring harness.The blade is the actual plow portion. The A frame bolts to the blade and holds the cylinders for angling. The harness is the main frame portion that the A frame mounts to and holds the lift cylinder. The cheek plates mount the harness to the trucks frame.

If that was the proper harness for the truck it would have the mounts to hold the bumper. With these older harnesses, you would remove the bumper. The harness would mount to the frame horns where the bumper was. The harness had mount plates to re-install the bumper in front of the harness.

The newer harnesses mount out front of the bumper and hold the pump as well since the newer trucks don't have room under the hood for the pump.

ah gotcha......I have zero plow experience so obviously I missed the terminology. Its all in good shape and will bolt up to the tahoe in the same way its on this truck. Thats all I care about 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Why not just give him the whole thing as is ?

Because he wants to put a plow on the tahoe and he has a couple places to plow that are 40 miles apart so he will be driving in between. Also the tahoe will push snow better than this rig by a long shot

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

You should drive that old clunker to scooters house , blow a few donuts on his lawn , then  drive it right into the C anal . 

After he pays up that is the plan 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You should drive that old clunker to scooters house , blow a few donuts on his lawn , then  drive it right into the C anal . 

Imma load up my potato gun with onions and blast them fuckers right up your ass :fuckyou: