Check your account email address ×

Fucking super seriously scored today

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have never seen a working plow with lights and controls anywhere ever for 3-400 ......you are a fucking moron :lol: 

still a 20+ year old plow not worth nearly what you think, leave it on the truck and ask $2500 for it

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Looks like someone hacked out the bumper and hung a plow on a 2 wheel drive truck.

Beeennnn?

The harness is not for that model truck. Likely all cobbled together underneath as well. She's a gem.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

The harness is not for that model truck. Likely all cobbled together underneath as well. She's a gem.

:lol: trying so hard. There is no harness.....just the wiring for the lights

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have never seen a working plow with lights and controls anywhere ever for 3-400 ......you are a fucking moron :lol: 

20 yrs or so ago I used to buy all the plows like yours from car dealers who bought plow trucks end of winter, they wouldn't sell trucks  with plows so   I'd give em 400, and keep the plow, pretty much all westerns too, I'd  sell them in wheeler dealer paper for 800-1000 the next winter, I would do that 3-7 times a yr depending, could take a plow off in less than 2 hours, again that was 20 yrs ago, mostly on square body Chevy trucks but some on the same truck as yours

The western for your truck are simple

Edited by MiSledder

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

20 yrs or so ago I used to buy all the plows like yours from car dealers who bought plow trucks, they wouldn't sell trucks  with plows so   I'd give em 400, and keep the plow, pretty much all westerns too, I'd  sell them in wheeler dealer paper for 800-1000, I would do that 3-7 times a yr depending, could take a plow off in less than 2 hours, again that was 20 yrs ago, mostly on square body Chevy trucks but some on the same truck as yours

The western for your truck are simple

Yup....I just have to unbolt it now....controls and capacitor wiring etc are off. Probably be a 2 hour removal total if the bolts come off without a grinder. 

Pretty simple setup and should work well for my old man........this truck is actually pretty decent and runs well. I should be able to get 7-800 for it easy 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup....I just have to unbolt it now....controls and capacitor wiring etc are off. Probably be a 2 hour removal total if the bolts come off without a grinder. 

Pretty simple setup and should work well for my old man........this truck is actually pretty decent and runs well. I should be able to get 7-800 for it easy 

I torched all the bolts, after you do a few it' easier :bc: good luck 

Just now, MiSledder said:

I torched all the bolts, after you do a few it' easier :bc: good luck 

If i had a torch it would already be off :lol: I soaked them in pb blaster this morning and if I have to heat them up and use a breaker I will

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Hey Ben, call scooter, he's looking for a truck like that, seriously :bc:

I lost his number when my phone shit the bed......tell him to message me on here if he wants to. I'd cut him a deal on it