Check your account email address ×

Great piece on today's youth.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Each generation is smarter, better, more accomplished, and an improvement over the current and last.  Only insecure mindless dummies suggest otherwise. 

You have to be the dumbest dummy ever and are wrong as always

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well my first year out of school working I think I made $27k. And I was poor as fuck. Had to sell weed to make ends. So I think $50-$60k is pretty good to start. Thats more than alot of medium income area in the US. 

Twice what a Doe Dumber makes..... @racer254

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, it was shit. And if it wasn’t shit, their work ethic and such are directly your fault. Congrats you lose either way. :bc: 

Oh so neocons now refers to domestic social commentary?  Thats a new one. :lol:  Please, quit trying so hard.  My girls are successful and work hard, because they were raised right.  They don't get wrapped up in this liberal claptrap, passing as enlightenment and generational superiority that Anal blaster is blathering on about.  That would be you guys. :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Prolapski.....how many anal sutures do you have from the ass pounding you took :snack::lmao: 

:lol: Look at you!!!!!  Look at you!!!!!!!  :lol: 

I didn't take any.   But hey...LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

SR own.jpg

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He didn't tear anything.  I'm good.  I enjoyed the Sunday banter.  I loved all you retards coming in and trying to slap then when I questioned you and tried to get you involved.  POOF!  :lol:

Now, what part of this piece did you find "bullshit"?  

You were made to look a fool across 2 forums. The fact that you don't see it further proves your stupidity.

It's an emotion based piece on generational decline. First off, few, if any, of these arguments are backed up by facts and statistics. More importantly, generational decline is a false concept. Essentially the authors are conflating correlation with causation over and over again in order to sell the age old narrative that kids are naive and society is going to shit... which has NEVER been proven correct. Worldwide violence has been steadily declining for all of history, standards of living have been rising for all of history. The idea that we've suddenly started to go backwards is completely moronic.

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You have to be the dumbest dummy ever and are wrong as always

Were you getting your ass handed to you again over on TBP and came over here to pick on fools? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

You were made to look a fool across 2 forums. The fact that you don't see it further proves your stupidity.

It's an emotion based piece on generational decline. First off, few, if any, of these arguments are backed up by facts and statistics. More importantly, generational decline is a false concept. Essentially the authors are conflating correlation with causation over and over again in order to sell the age old narrative that kids are naive and society is going to shit... which has NEVER been proven correct. Worldwide violence has been steadily declining for all of history, standards of living have been rising for all of history. The idea that we've suddenly started to go backwards is completely moronic.

:lol:

..."an emotional base piece.."

That's as far as I got.  Thanks for playing tho.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

..."an emotional base piece.."

That's as far as I got.  Thanks for playing tho.

I said, "emotion based" not "emotional base" You either paraphrase and drop the quotations or quote directly.

If you listen to me you have the opportunity to become literate Zam.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I said, "emotion based" not "emotional base" You either paraphrase and drop the quotations or quote directly.

If you listen to me you have the opportunity to become literate Zam.

Meh....tomato/burrito.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He didn't tear anything.  I'm good.  I enjoyed the Sunday banter.  I loved all you retards coming in and trying to slap then when I questioned you and tried to get you involved.  POOF!  :lol:

Now, what part of this piece did you find "bullshit"?  

......... :lol:

Neal

Prolapski came rolling into FSCE thinking his opinion matters......like being a HCS Mod status :lmao::lol::lmao: .... a Repug on a red site and now a fucking buffoon :lmao: Classic :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski came rolling into FSCE thinking his opinion matters......like being a HCS Mod status :lmao::lol::lmao: .... a Repug on a red site and now a fucking buffoon :lmao: Classic :lol: 

Then there’s the guy called toolkit that says the same shit over and over and over. Dull normal would be an upgrade for your sorry ass. :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Then there’s the guy called toolkit that says the same shit over and over and over. Dull normal would be an upgrade for your sorry ass. :lol: 

It's hard to even pay attention anymore to tell the truth.  Just dull as driveway gravel.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's hard to even pay attention anymore to tell the truth.  Just dull as driveway gravel.

I think it just freaks you out that someone matches your level of idiocy.

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Being a progressive on a Repug site.....being disliked is expected :thumbsup:  Poor Prolapski tries hard......but his stupidity shines though so brilliantly that even the forum Repugs have noticed :lmao:   

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Being a progressive on a Repug site.....being disliked is expected :thumbsup:  Poor Prolapski tries hard......but his stupidity shines though so brilliantly that even the forum Repugs have noticed :lmao:   

You think you are "disliked" because of your political leanings? 

PRICELESS!!!!!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You think you are "disliked" because of your political leanings? 

PRICELESS!!!!!  :lol:

On a site full of Repug assholes......I beat you all at your own game :thumbsup:  Do you fish.......because I’ve been feeding you since you stumbled on FSCE :lmao: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so neocons now refers to domestic social commentary?  Thats a new one. :lol:  Please, quit trying so hard.  My girls are successful and work hard, because they were raised right.  They don't get wrapped up in this liberal claptrap, passing as enlightenment and generational superiority that Anal blaster is blathering on about.  That would be you guys. :bc: 

Glad you got that off your chest... The nation’s youth are doing just fine. Your daughters are not special cases here.. There ya go handing out trophies for the average state of working age youth in this country...