Check your account email address ×

Great piece on today's youth.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so neocons now refers to domestic social commentary?  Thats a new one. :lol:  Please, quit trying so hard.  My girls are successful and work hard, because they were raised right.  They don't get wrapped up in this liberal claptrap, passing as enlightenment and generational superiority that Anal blaster is blathering on about.  That would be you guys. :bc: 

Lol

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Glad you got that off your chest... The nation’s youth are doing just fine. Your daughters are not special cases here.. There ya go handing out trophies for the average state of working age youth in this country... 

I don't remember this snowflake class of child when I was growing up.  You guys need to get your shit under control as a generation. :lol:  I'm handing out nothing.  My old man was a hard ass.  I carry on in that tradition. :bc: 

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

$25k in the 50's? Probably not. Seeing as that is a shitload more than some boomers and middle aged people I know are making currently id say its not too bad. Maybe we should ask the millennial hipster what he is seeing. @xtralettucetomatoe580

how old do you think i am i graduated in 94

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so neocons now refers to domestic social commentary?  Thats a new one. :lol:  Please, quit trying so hard.  My girls are successful and work hard, because they were raised right.  They don't get wrapped up in this liberal claptrap, passing as enlightenment and generational superiority that Anal blaster is blathering on about.  That would be you guys. :bc: 

Your girls are representative of their generation.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  :thumbsup: 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Glad you got that off your chest... The nation’s youth are doing just fine. Your daughters are not special cases here.. There ya go handing out trophies for the average state of working age youth in this country... 

Small business owners across the country disagree

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like a wild time. Party animal.

I'd rather take psychedelics to decompress in this Absurd existence on occasion than believe in a false God like most of y'all idiots :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'd rather take psychedelics to decompress in this Absurd existence on occasion than believe in a false God like most of y'all idiots :lol: 

Not sure why you think I'm this old church  going guy,. :lol:

We are either out or have people over partying every night.  You couldn't keep up.:dilly: