Check your account email address ×

And it Begins, what'cha say Ben?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Here is the world happiness index you dumb gun loving moron.  

Usa didn’t even crack the top 10. You’re #13. Every country higher has stricter gun laws. 

33255471-A836-4D8A-8038-8BEE7DCCB078.jpeg

World happiness index.  :lol:   I've heard it all now.   

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no solution.....limiting law biding citizens access to "assault rifles" will do nothing be further erode our rights. Fuck that bullshit and fuck anyone to dumb to see it for what it is

I never said that was the solution. But these (and you) fucking idiots better come to the table with something because there is only one thing coming if you dont and thats more gun restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I never said that was the solution. But these (and you) fucking idiots better come to the table with something because there is only one thing coming if you dont and thats more gun restrictions.

Fuck that.....no more.....it will never be enough for these fucks that hate guns. I say no more......every person that cares at all about the 2nd should join the NRA and donate when they can. We need politicians to be terrified of the NRA 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol:   Love when people think the gun control nuts will stop at some compromise.  :lol:   Do you really think that or just compromise as a means of slowing it down?  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that.....no more.....it will never be enough for these fucks that hate guns. I say no more......every person that cares at all about the 2nd should join the NRA and donate when they can. We need politicians to be terrified of the NRA 

Get ready

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Love when people think the gun control nuts will stop at some compromise.  :lol:   Do you really think that or just compromise as a means of slowing it down?  

Life is full of compromises. Your pubicons arent going to have control forever and dont be surprised if this is one of the things that causes that. People are getting tired of watching dead kids on the news. I dont think back ground checks and high capacity magazines is that much of a sacrifice. 

13 hours ago, Edmo said:

I have friends that have more ammo than the army. I’d like to see someone take their guns. :lol: 

You May ban something going forward, but you are not going to take guns from Americans. Never happen...

One guy decides to shoot up the cops for asking about his guns, the next knock on the door will be a drone. 

12 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

And when Canada has an opinion that matters anywhere someone might ask for it

Your 27th place in the league and think you are winning. Merca. 

12 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

You guys are retards. They aren't going to come kicking down doors to take your guns. They are going to slowly and methodically make it illegal for most people to have certain guns. Then pick you off one at a time... 

Yup

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack: 

DEFE8E1B-DF98-4294-A49E-E226A95B1C76.jpeg

They won’t like this 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

World happiness index.  :lol:   I've heard it all now.   

Hey, one of your dumbasses brought up happiness.  You lose. 

Noticd you didn’t question the freedom index.  27, that’s gotta sting. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Life is full of compromises. Your pubicons arent going to have control forever and dont be surprised if this is one of the things that causes that. People are getting tired of watching dead kids on the news. I dont think back ground checks and high capacity magazines is that much of a sacrifice. 

Vast majority of sales already have background checks and the govt goes after less than 1/10 of 1% of those who fraudulently fill out the forms.   Yeah background checks are the answer.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stings so much cuz its such a scientific spot on study with not a shred of subjectivity its all just numbers and Facts not agenda driven at all  :lmao: Fucking imbicile 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Mine.  :lol:  

I didn't bring it up because its just slightly less a foolish measurment than "happiness."  :lol:  

Notice how not one Muslim or Communist country was in the top 75 or 100 in Freedom. 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack: 

DEFE8E1B-DF98-4294-A49E-E226A95B1C76.jpeg

you do realize that at the time it was written the 'militia' was the citizenry?

and, one of the enemies the states would need to defend themselves against was a tyrannical federal government?

nothing has changed.

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Stings so much cuz its such a scientific spot on study with not a shred of subjectivity its all just numbers and Facts not agenda driven at all  :lmao: Fucking imbicile 

Lol Numbers and facts don’t mean shit to a Trumpster. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Vast majority of sales already have background checks and the govt goes after less than 1/10 of 1% of those who fraudulently fill out the forms.   Yeah background checks are the answer.  :lol:  

Ok well I can see you are on top of it so Ill just refer everybody to you. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Mine.  :lol:  

I didn't bring it up because its just slightly less a foolish measurment than "happiness."  :lol:  

Notice how not one Muslim or Communist country was in the top 75 or 100 in Freedom. 

No I didn’t notice the Muslims were low on the list. But I do wonder how Iran would have faired if the US hadn’t deposed their democratically elected government and installed the monarchy.  I also wonder what Saudi Arabia would be like without the US propping up the Monarchy. For that matter what Iraq would be like if the US hadn’t supported and armed Saddam. 

You cant get too pissy with Muslims without taking some responsibility for fucking them over. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Give them one win they will think they have the upper hand and want more. Why do you think people are opposed to " universal background checks" whatever the fuck that means in their eyes. No one realy cares if they have to fill out a 4473 to buy a gun. They are opposed to it because it will give the antis a win. Then instead of wasting their time and money fighting us on what we don't care about they will have time to fight us on something we do care about.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

More people die in car accidents!!!111 Its a strawman argument. Nobody is arguing against fighting opiod addiction. Kids are being killed, with guns, in school and the argument is "more people die from heroin"? So, stfu and where bulletproof vests, snowflakes! Maybe if these kids were fetuses the republicans would give a fuck. 

My problem is thinking the cure to our issues with violence and mental health are in some way going to be cured by gun legislation.

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My problem is thinking the cure to our issues with violence and mental health are in some way going to be cured by gun legislation.

Nope definitely not. Is anyone talking about doing anything about mental health?

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Usa didn’t even crack the top 10. You’re #13. Every country higher has stricter gun laws. 

well thank you for that that is very good information to know. This proves what we have been saying all along we have too many anti gun laws

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

No I didn’t notice the Muslims were low on the list. But I do wonder how Iran would have faired if the US hadn’t deposed their democratically elected government and installed the monarchy.  I also wonder what Saudi Arabia would be like without the US propping up the Monarchy. For that matter what Iraq would be like if the US hadn’t supported and armed Saddam. 

You cant get too pissy with Muslims without taking some responsibility for fucking them over. 

All of them? :lol:  This whole time I thought they wanted secular govts.  

Edited by Highmark

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, revkevsdi said:

For the amount of miserable cunts on here, I'm surprised that both the US and Canadia are as high as they are...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. They know how to trigger the Trumpsters. 

You know the 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere and neither are our guns right?

• Thanks 1