Check your account email address ×

David and the march

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How so? How is this going to change or prevent anything?  Bunch of feel good horseshit.

You couldn’t be more wrong 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/gun-control-poll-americans-support-assault-weapons-ban-after-florida-shooting-2018-2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

You already answered your own question. Why would I want to rain on your parade? 

In other words you know that none of this shit will do anything to prevent school shootings...thanks for playing.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look at the party’s new hero.  A teenager with script learning abilities.

:lol:

Yet another phony, propped up pawn.  No one will even know who he is 6 months from now.  Obnoxious little fucker too.  As if kids put together all these rallies, and got Ariel and Miley to come sing for them on their own.  GMAFB. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh good...Amy Schumer was there...fuck the whole lot of them. 

:momo:Jimmy Momo :lol: Dude....lashing out already.... :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:momo:Jimmy Momo :lol: Dude....lashing out already.... :lmao: 

I think it's funny you keep posting that emoji and don't even realize you are making fun of yourself....so stupid. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think it's funny you keep posting that emoji and don't even realize you are making fun of yourself....so stupid. :lol:

:lmao: :momo:Jimmy Momo......’Chainchomp Jimmy’ :lol: Dude - you lash out just like Momo :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :momo:Jimmy Momo......’Chainchomp Jimmy’ :lol: Dude - you lash out just like Momo :lmao: 

You still don't see it....rented mule all day everyday. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After reading members here demonizing young Americans assembling and speaking out against gun control I see the same are running cover for our Commie president. Despicable Americans just fuck off.

Fuck you moron.....you brain dead fucking retard. I dont care if young americans assemble to promote fisting their own assholes. When the little fuckers assemble and their cause is to destroy the rights afforded to us in the constitution every one of the little cunts becomes an enemy of the state.

Now just fucking die you pants shitting senile american hating retarded fucking faggot ass piece of fuck 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After reading members here demonizing young Americans assembling and speaking out against gun control I see the same are running cover for our Commie president. Despicable Americans just fuck off.

I'm visualizing you clutching your wad of kleenex as you well up like Cam on Modern Family as you typed that.  They're being used as pawns, and you got sucked right in with them.

• Haha 1