Check your account email address ×

David and the march

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm visualizing you clutching your wad of kleenex as you well up like Cam on Modern Family as you typed that.  They're being used as pawns, and you got sucked right in with them.

Who gives a fuck how they are being used fuckem. These are little urban dwelling snowflakes have parents that are all DNC meat puppet cunts and the chances that any one of these little pieces of shit was going to be anything other than a Snowrider were zero.

Meanwhile in the real world not a single kid with his head screwed on straight gives two fucks about this garbage. 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

And more...keep me coming. Out yourselves as denying freedom of speech.....irony.

Remember in a few short years these kids will be voting and guess what party they won’t be voting for.

Guess what party they wouldnt have been voting for anyway you retard.......you think any of these worthless little urban dwelling idiots are the spawn of anyone with a brain in their head??

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck how they are being used fuckem. These are little urban dwelling snowflakes have parents that are all DNC meat puppet cunts and the chances that any one of these little pieces of shit was going to be anything other than a Snowrider were zero.

Meanwhile in the real world not a single kid with his head screwed on straight gives two fucks about this garbage. 

Yup.  Most kids are busy being kids....and don't care about this shit.  These kids are the products of sad and miserable parents that are advancing in the TDS and have decided to use their own children to try and advance their own agenda.

It's cultish.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Most kids are busy being kids....and don't care about this shit.  These kids are the products of sad and miserable parents that are advancing in the TDS and have decided to use their own children to try and advance their own agenda.

It's cultish.

Its fucking pathetic and gross....I'd like 5 minutes with any father that let their kid be a hijacked by that bullshit. Of course most of those kids dont have father's ......they have metro half partners of their whore mothers and they are raised to fail 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking pathetic and gross....I'd like 5 minutes with any father that let their kid be a hijacked by that bullshit. Of course most of those kids dont have father's ......they have metro half partners of their whore mothers and they are raised to fail 

This is exactly it.  I don't know what's worse, indoctrinating ones children into religion or, librulness.  I think religion has less hate and sadness.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is exactly it.  I don't know what's worse, indoctrinating ones children into religion or, librulness.  I think religion has less hate and sadness.

Add brainwashing them to think cops and troops and flags are good 

Religion , Anthems , Pledges , Cops and Troops etc etc etc ......fuck all that bullshit 

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And more...keep me coming. Out yourselves as denying freedom of speech.....irony.

Remember in a few short years these kids will be voting and guess what party they won’t be voting for.

Kids like mine will vote the other way, I cannot believe how utterly fucking dumb you are

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Kids like mine will vote the other way, I cannot believe how utterly fucking dumb you are

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT is a massive fucking imbicile, he must have had several strokes like years ago, complete clown :flush: 

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

what were the poll takers  accuracy during the last election?  revolution lmfao yeah ok send that pack of cunts out to round up the guns then you will see what a revolution really looks like  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what were the poll takers  accuracy during the last election?  revolution lmfao yeah ok send that pack of cunts out to round up the guns then you will see what a revolution really looks like  

:lol: exactly 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

6CD8B7BA-2817-4271-9CC1-BC661BA3E596.jpeg

is it really you dip shit ? then why don't you tell us exactly what the framers sentence is saying  ?

It is helpful to contemplate the overriding purpose and object of the Bill of Rights in general. To secure ratification of the Constitution, the Federalists, urging passage of the Constitution by the States had committed themselves to the addition of the Bill of Rights, to serve as "further guards for private rights." In that regard, the first ten amendments to the Constitution were designed to be a series of "shall nots," telling the new national government again, in no uncertain terms, where it could not tread.

It would be incongruous to suppose or suggest the Bill of Rights, including the Second Amendment, which were proscriptions on the powers of the national government, simultaneously acted as a grant of power to the national government. Similarly, as to the term "well regulated," it would make no sense to suggest this referred to a grant of "regulation" power to the government (national or state), when the entire purpose of the Bill of Rights was to both declare individual rights and tell the national government where the scope of its enumerated powers ended.

In keeping with the intent and purpose of the Bill of Rights both of declaring individual rights and proscribing the powers of the national government, the use and meaning of the term "Militia" in the Second Amendment, which needs to be "well regulated," helps explain what "well regulated" meant. When the Constitution was ratified, the Framers unanimously believed that the "militia" included all of the people capable of bearing arms.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should hear the little dolts opinions on The Constitution....fucking pathetic what schools are turning out. 

The worse part about this is that these kids being used this way are being told they will make a difference.  When they really will not.  And when they realize their efforts won't make the difference, their parents will tell them who to hate for it.  Ahhhh.....Dems...the new party of hate.  

Actually, even though it is about as gross as it gets, it's sorta smart.  They aren't growing their party as planned through illegal immigrants so, they went to the schools to generate a new base of disenfranchised voters.  It's sad.  These kids don't have the full cognitive abilities to realize what is happening to them...many won't be able to recover from the emotional ride they are being taken on.

Next up!  Prison voters!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

also remember most kids are dumb fucks . also remember most kids are liberal until they get out in the real world and start working for what is there's. then in there early 30s they start to wake the fuck up and pay attention to what is going on then they change there opinions and actually start to vote with more than just feelings. unless they got a state or fed or union gig then they get the non stop indoctrination that is hard to see past

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

also remember most kids are dumb fucks . also remember most kids are liberal until they get out in the real world and start working for what is there's. then in there early 30s they start to wake the fuck up and pay attention to what is going on then they change there opinions and actually start to vote with more than just feelings. unless they got a state or fed or union gig then they get the non stop indoctrination that is hard to see past

Your reply is based on the Republican Party being conservative and sane. Those days are long gone now and these kids will be Dems or Indy’s.

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your reply is based on the Republican Party being conservative and sane. Those days are long gone now and these kids will be Dems or Indy’s.

lol are you pretending the Democratic party is close to sane? fuck man your party's hero jfk would have to run as a,Republican today he would never be accepted by your cradle to grave control party today.  

they will soon learn the government is far from there friend and go with who ever wants to give the government the least control of there life .

you know the whole reason for the 2nd amendment 

27 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

so at least 200k people want the government to have unregulated control of there life . good for them