Check your account email address ×

David and the march

On 3/25/2018 at 6:28 AM, Skidooski said:

FB_IMG_1521937923302.thumb.jpg.43c15a22e1ef13db81129e5d3c4d877d.jpg

:lol:

id really like to see what their increase in memberships have been since these puppets were put on stage.  I know I joined for he first time in my life.  I think @Highmark did too.  Imagine, people who have never even bothered to mess with it who clearly own guns...now joining up X how many.  Banner month for NRA!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

id really like to see what their increase in memberships have been since these puppets  muppets were put on stage.  I know I joined for he first time in my life.  I think @Highmark did too.  Imagine, people who have never even bothered to mess with it who clearly own guns...now joining up X how many.  Banner month for NRA!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

id really like to see what their increase in memberships have been since these puppets were put on stage.  I know I joined for he first time in my life.  I think @Highmark did too.  Imagine, people who have never even bothered to mess with it who clearly own guns...now joining up X how many.  Banner month for NRA!!!

I might have to sign up again....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep joined up specifically because the way these kids act. 

• Thanks 1

Donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee more than tripled in February in comparison to its contributions from January, filings show.

The donations increased as liberal activists, politicians, and celebrities have called for more gun control measures and singled out the NRA and Republican politicians who have received support from the group following the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead.

Speakers at the "March for Our Lives" rally this past Saturday in Washington, D.C., continued the push by calling for an AR-15 ban and restrictions on "high capacity magazines."

Supporters of the NRA appear to have responded by infusing more money into the organization's political action committee. The NRA's Political Victory Fund, the group's PAC, experienced a nearly five-fold increase in itemized donations immediately following the attack, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January, an increase of more than 200 percent.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-pac-donations-tripled-february/

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well....maybe they could tell you werent a fucking moron :lol: if they saw some flabby armed midget legged truck stop twinko faggot like Uncle Znotty coming toward them babbling about his generator setup they would probably all back away slowly 

Hey, you fake electrician, all my generator set-ups were wired by licensed electricians, you faggot scrawn-bag, TYVEK livin', ADHD alky 

psycho-bitch. Now take that 9" hard kielbasa out of your ass. 

I bet gun sales are way up right now too. Nothing like an attack on the Second Amendment to sell more guns, ammo, mags etc. Reminds me, I have a $100 gift card from Xmas to use yet. 60 round drum mag just for the fuck of it  :saluting:

• Thanks 1