Check your account email address ×

How about that stock market?

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some additional salvos from the Asian/American trade war will wipe out those gains. Next week will be a long one. :lol: 

China will blink.....who cares about anything else 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't worry. It's going straight to 30,000 from here. A Trumpster told me.

But you're paying for professional advice to be guided.  I think you're even paying more out than you're getting in.  How's that working for you?

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good God , liberals are disgusting people.  Can you imagine having to revel in others misfortune to feel happy.

Do what I do.  Laugh knowing they are so sad inside that they are literally always on the brink of adding another anti-depressant pill. :lmao:

Pathetic people.  Losers in life just trudging by trying to get everyone else sucked into their little pity parties.  Discussing, ignorant little petulant losers to the end.

4ABD94B3-FEF0-4818-9F2F-078F1C8A2A7D.jpeg

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

????

You shorting?  LMFAO.

You're talking to a guy that thinks everything bad is somehow liberal and that Bush was a great POTUS and Iraq was a good war :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do what I do.  Laugh knowing they are so sad inside that they are literally always on the brink of adding another anti-depressant pill. :lmao:

Pathetic people.  Losers in life just trudging by trying to get everyone else sucked into their little pity parties.  Discussing, ignorant little petulant losers to the end.

4ABD94B3-FEF0-4818-9F2F-078F1C8A2A7D.jpeg

I have no problem with a different point of view, but this is just sad.  I didn't like it under Obama either. I remember MC always jumping in to acuse everyone of rooting against Americans. Wonder if he will chime in? 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're talking to a guy that thinks everything bad is somehow liberal and that Bush was a great POTUS and Iraq was a good war :lol: 

Wake me up then when I can't fluff out a twit who is completely full of shit.:bc:

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have no problem with a different point of view, but this is just sad.  I didn't like it under Obama either. I remember MC always jumping in to acuse everyone of rooting against Americans. Wonder if he will chime in? 

Same here.  I don’t even have a problem with liberal viewpoints.  I share most of them.  What I don’t like is this modern liberal.  Arrogant, self-righteous and repugnant.  What’s even worse, I find most to be ignorant and less than successful in their own lives which makes them spiteful and bitter toward anybody that doesn’t share their opinions.  Which is hard to do because their god damn opinions change depending on their media’s daily narrative and talking points!  FFS!

Best just to punch them in the throat. :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not if you're long actually.  Feel the bottom and buy more and hold.  You are young, lots of time, ignore the noise of short term.

I dont trust the market at all......its quite corrupt 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Same here.  I don’t even have a problem with liberal viewpoints.  I share most of them.  What I don’t like is this modern liberal.  Arrogant, self-righteous and repugnant.  What’s even worse, I find most to be ignorant and less than successful in their own lives which makes them spiteful and bitter toward anybody that doesn’t share their opinions.  Which is hard to do because their god damn opinions change depending on their media’s daily narrative and talking points!  FFS!

Best just to punch them in the throat. :lol:

:lmao: Delusional as fuck.... :lol::lmao: