Check your account email address ×

Trump responds to Biden what a fucking shit show

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has no clue why Biden wants to kick his ass only that Trump can take him.

The topic and reason for Biden’s advance is because Trump is an asshole to women....but Trump does not see that because he’s as a dumb as a rock.

bidens weird groping of women is respectful-  just trying to see where you draw a line cause IMO bidens no different than most men of that age whose "respect" for women is maybe talked about but yet not really something they do  

5 minutes ago, franks pond said:

Comical.....a few years ago I had 2 retirees working part time as delivery drivers. They got into an argument over who was going to make a delivery to a shop. Next thing I know they're taking swings at each other. Needless to say it got broken up and I fired both guys. They both apologized to me and the rest of the employees over their antics. What makes it even funnier is that this shop they were fighting over had a very attractive girl working in the office there. She liked to wear very form fitting attire.:lol2:

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Comical.....a few years ago I had 2 retirees working part time as delivery drivers. They got into an argument over who was going to make a delivery to a shop. Next thing I know they're taking swings at each other. Needless to say it got broken up and I fired both guys. They both apologized to me and the rest of the employees over their antics. What makes it even funnier is that this shop they were fighting over had a very attractive girl working in the office there. She liked to wear very form fitting attire.:lol2:

Yes...this attire is good.

Image result for hilary duff

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes...this attire is good.

Image result for hilary duff

I hired one of the guys back last year. So far he's behaved himself and the girl has moved on. That's after the owner of shop was caught fucking her by his wife........needless to say that business went OOB. 

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I hired one of the guys back last year. So far he's behaved himself and the girl has moved on. That's after the owner of shop was caught fucking her by his wife........needless to say that business went OOB. 

fucking wives,  what ever happened to the days where women knew their place and the men could have side pieces,  SMH

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fucking wives,  what ever happened to the days where women knew their place and the men could have side pieces,  SMH

Those places are still around.  Check Hollywood and any political office.

:bc:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's like we hired dopo as president. minus the money and the women. thin skinned, dumb, rude, obnoxious...

Its policy that matters and with the inclusion of Trumps aggressive trade policy to his current agenda things are looking up. Many things about Trumps policies and actions are inexcusable but his tackling trade is awesome. 

Biden is old school. My first grade teacher still teaches. She hugs her kids still. No other teachers do this and can get away with it because she’s genuine old school caring like Biden.

has Biden been charged with anything? I mean he’s no pussy grabbing piece of shit like Trump.

Edited by Mainecat

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is old school. My first grade teacher still teaches. She hugs her kids still. No other teachers do this and can get away with it because she’s genuine old school caring like Biden.

has Biden been charged with anything? I mean he’s no pussy grabbing piece of shit like Trump.

:lol: omg what a fucking idiot you are 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s not surprising that trump took the bait and all of his nit wits are cheering him on. 

The bait? I think its Biden thats been baited into public commentary that only a fucking retard would make. 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The younger son of Vice President Joe Biden failed a drug test for cocaine, a month after his commissioning last year into the Navy Reserve and was discharged.