Check your account email address ×

Think fox news isn't full of shit?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hell of a video portraying FNC's right leaning media biased opinions....who knew  :lol: 

Wait, are you saying they lean right?  Huh.  I wondered why they had a priest on weekly to explain religions views of stories.  Weird.

Who doesn’t know this? :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wait, are you saying they lean right?  Huh.  I wondered why they had a priest on weekly to explain religions views of stories.  Weird.

Who doesn’t know this? :lmao:

Must be why they've been #1 in ratings for the last decade and a half

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Fox News :owned:

Still tho, anyone with a brain should have known Fox is complete garbage.

You're behaving like a good little aparatchnik just like George Soros wants you to.  Unless you're going to condemn all the mainstream media as well, sorry you're off base. Fox grew in prominence by reporting things that the others ignored, often willfully.  The same mainstream that would all fall in lockstep with the same narratives.I would say they deserve alot of credit for helping to prevent Hillary Clinton from being elected president and offering an alternative to the msm''s own one sidedness and left bias.  The last election has proven to me that we need those alternative outlets more than ever.  

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so fucking stupid :lmao: Just a waste of space :lol: 

Look in mirror Lippy McDipshit.  You're not exactly a beacon of intellect there......dump pump chumpdy dump :groin:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Look in mirror Lippy McDipshit.  You're not exactly a beacon of intellect there......dump pump chumpdy dump :groin:

I’m one of the smartest dudes on the forum :bc:   IQ = 137 and the Clown Posse eats out of my hands :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Must be why they've been #1 in ratings for the last decade and a half

Old conservatives have no other existence. Eat pickled hearing, count their cash, treat their hemorrhoids, and watch Fox News. Liberals are out enjoying life. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Old conservatives have no other existence. Eat pickled hearing, count their cash, treat their hemorrhoids, and watch Fox News. Liberal are out enjoying life. 

My grandparents always had 60 Minutes on when I was over 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're behaving like a good little aparatchnik just like George Soros wants you to.  Unless you're going to condemn all the mainstream media as well, sorry you're off base. Fox grew in prominence by reporting things that the others ignored, often willfully.  The same mainstream that would all fall in lockstep with the same narratives.I would say they deserve alot of credit for helping to prevent Hillary Clinton from being elected president and offering an alternative to the msm''s own one sidedness and left bias.  The last election has proven to me that we need those alternative outlets more than ever.  

18714D10-5DAE-4096-B6F6-13218A414F11.jpeg

6C3A543C-25CF-4A67-88F7-9FEF698E84F4.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Old conservatives have no other existence. Eat pickled hearing, count their cash, treat their hemorrhoids, and watch Fox News. Liberals are out enjoying life. 

I"m headed out for a 500 mile snowmobile adventure tomorrow with a bunch of like minde conservatives.  Chyyaah.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

18714D10-5DAE-4096-B6F6-13218A414F11.jpeg

6C3A543C-25CF-4A67-88F7-9FEF698E84F4.jpeg

Exhibit A.   You think a catchy meme makes the case.  Weak man.  WEAK.  Go look at Snakes signature, and the date on it, to understand just how wrong headed guys like you and Slinger are.  It captures it perfectly.  You both have this kneejerk, defend at all cost need to fall in line with whatever CNN or the NY Times is telling you, while ignoring the fact that the dots don't connect.  Whats next in liberal fantasy land?  Guys like you were actually pushing the golden showers bullshit, and even worse, latched onto this insane notion that a president colluded (i.e. TREASON) with Russia to win an election.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exhibit A.   You think a catchy meme makes the case.  Weak man.  WEAK.  Go look at Snakes signature, and the date on it, to understand just how wrong headed guys like you and Slinger are.  It captures it perfectly.  You both have this kneejerk, defend at all cost need to fall in line with whatever CNN or the NY Times is telling you, while ignoring the fact that the dots don't connect.  Whats next in liberal fantasy land?  Guys like you were actually pushing the golden showers bullshit, and even worse, latched onto this insane notion that a president colluded (i.e. TREASON) with Russia to win an election.  

Actually, I said wayyyyyyyy back that Trump and his kids would be far more likely to go to jail for financial crimes.

Nice try though dummy.

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m one of the smartest dudes on the forum :bc:   IQ = 137 and the Clown Posse eats out of my hands :thumbsup:

Well youre proof IQ doesnt mean jackshit I guess. :lmao:

30 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Actually, I said wayyyyyyyy back that Trump and his kids would be far more likely to go to jail for financial crimes.

Nice try though dummy.

Actually, you guys said wayyyyyyyy back that the DNC was clean as a whistle when it turns out they're a fucking criminal enterprise.  You still haven't even detailed the so called crimes.  Keep holding onto your hope man, its all you guys got.