Check your account email address ×

Think fox news isn't full of shit?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Actually, you guys said wayyyyyyyy back that the DNC was clean as a whistle when it turns out they're a fucking criminal enterprise.  You still haven't even detailed the so called crimes.  Keep holding onto your hope man, its all you guys got.

:lmao:

The DNC is a criminal enterprise? 

LMAO

who told you that?  Oh lemme guess.....

FOX News?

:lol:

:owned:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

The DNC is a criminal enterprise? 

LMAO

who told you that?  Oh lemme guess.....

FOX News?

:lol:

:owned:

You think Donna Brazile advancing debate questions was legit, non corrupt?  You think Wasserman Schultz being forced to resign was just a symbolic gesture?  You think the fact that the DNC is broke and been losing seats for the last 3 election cycles is just a coincidence?   You think the fact that a polarizing non political figure like Trump straight up bootstomping the annointed candidate electorally wasn't a huge event?  Sure, that makes sense.  To a liberal. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You think Donna Brazile advancing debate questions was legit, non corrupt?  You think Wasserman Schultz being forced to resign was just a symbolic gesture?  You think the fact that the DNC is broke and been losing seats for the last 3 election cycles is just a coincidence?   You think the fact that a polarizing non political figure like Trump straight up bootstomping the annointed candidate electorally wasn't a huge event?  Sure, that makes sense.  To a liberal. :lol: 

What Trump eats is more important.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I thought you said they were a criminal enterprise?  

Dude, you basically live in a world where your alternative facts are 180* from reality.  It’s comical and sad all at the same time.

Get help

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh I thought you said they were a criminal enterprise?  

Dude, you basically live in a world where your alternative facts are 180* from reality.  It’s comical and sad all at the same time.

Get help

Clinging to a collusion angle for a yr plus is living in reality though. :lol:

Remember when cnn made a HUGE ordeal about trump over feeding Chinese goldfish :lol: and turns out they edited out the part where the Chinese guy did the same thing 

or where they were pissed right off the trump ate kfc with a fork and knife :lol: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Now you went and did it. Stirring up and confusing the conservatives. 

Fox is the only unbiased news network, not even worth watching anything else! :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You're behaving like a good little aparatchnik just like George Soros wants you to.  Unless you're going to condemn all the mainstream media as well, sorry you're off base. Fox grew in prominence by reporting things that the others ignored, often willfully.  The same mainstream that would all fall in lockstep with the same narratives.I would say they deserve alot of credit for helping to prevent Hillary Clinton from being elected president and offering an alternative to the msm''s own one sidedness and left bias.  The last election has proven to me that we need those alternative outlets more than ever.  

Point out obvious bias in Fox then you must be a liberal. :lol:

Shut up, stupid.  :news:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hell of a video portraying FNC's right leaning media biased opinions....who knew  :lol: 

Oh no, they are FAIR AND BALANCED!!!!!Q :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're behaving like a good little aparatchnik just like George Soros wants you to.  Unless you're going to condemn all the mainstream media as well, sorry you're off base. Fox grew in prominence by reporting things that the others ignored, often willfully.  The same mainstream that would all fall in lockstep with the same narratives.I would say they deserve alot of credit for helping to prevent Hillary Clinton from being elected president and offering an alternative to the msm''s own one sidedness and left bias.  The last election has proven to me that we need those alternative outlets more than ever.  

Exhibit A ^ :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So why single out Fox? They’re all scripted garbage... :dunno: 

Feel free to post up another network hypocrisy compilation. I singled them out because thats who the video is about. :dunno:

Im not beholden to any news network. The only "news" station I watch religiously is Chicagos very own WGN channel 9 and sister station CLTV. :bc: