Check your account email address ×

Never have we seen such chaos and corruption

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Sessions needs to go.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

AGREED!!!  That guy is a wet fucking noodle at the highest degree.  WORTHLESS!!!  Spending his time chasing around the pot sellers while turning away from any real justice.  What a piece of work this guy is.  Trump should have bagged his ass as soon as he recused himself.  

Oh my god, give it up guys..................you voted for an asshole, deal with it :lol: 

Sorry guys, but it what it is and it's too bad you all bought into the bullshit :lol: 

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has said there is insufficient basis to launch a special investigation of Hillary Clinton - dashing the hopes of Republicans who believe she should face the same scrutiny as Donald Trump and his administration.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jeff-sessions-hillary-clinton-investigation-not-enough-evidence-fbi-latest-a8055296.html

And just because this gives you guys a rise, I'm leaving this with you :bc:  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh my god, give it up guys..................you voted for an asshole, deal with it :lol: 

Sorry guys, but it what it is and it's too bad you all bought into the bullshit :lol: 

And just because this gives you guys a rise, I'm leaving this with you :bc:  :lol:  

This was a weird post.  But I guess when you agreed 1000000000% on all of Obama’s noms...well, :lol:

”contempt of Congress”. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Poor ball sack 

Ahhh....it seemed like just yesterday he was invited to Bush’s inauguration.  Do you remember?

:lol:

this is sooooo fucking comical. for YEARS the batchit crazy right has been making up shit, trying to nail the dems, the Clintons especially, with something, anything and they laid a goose egg every time. they finally get their shot! they elect someone to clean up the joint and get some dignity and honesty back into the WH!

one year in and look at what's happening :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is sooooo fucking comical. for YEARS the batchit crazy right has been making up shit, trying to nail the dems, the Clintons especially, with something, anything and they laid a goose egg every time. they finally get their shot! they elect someone to clean up the joint and get some dignity and honesty back into the WH!

Go play in traffic.  Say it, “president Trump” 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic.  Say it, “president Trump” 

I think he announced his reelection bid yesterday.  Not sure what it means this far out but the R's are ROLLING in CASHOLA.  The Dems?  Still looking for a suitor.  Oprah doesn't look like she wants to fund that hot mess.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This was a weird post.  But I guess when you agreed 1000000000% on all of Obama’s noms...well, :lol:

”contempt of Congress”. :lmao:

Ahhh....it seemed like just yesterday he was invited to Bush’s inauguration.  Do you remember?

Nope and I never agreed with all his policies, this nonsense where you think Session's is not doing his job regarding Clinton is ludicrous thinking. 

Trey Gowdy whether you like him or not was one hell of a prosecuting attorney, Trey who investigated and grilled Clinton for hours over Benghazi and he also investigated the FBI's alleged bias towards Clinton found nothing, because when there is nothing there is nothing, and if you think that Sessions didn't look into Clinton you have issues that probably require professional help.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nope and I never agreed with all his policies, this nonsense where you think Session's is not doing his job regarding Clinton is ludicrous thinking. 

Trey Gowdy whether you like him or not was one hell of a prosecuting attorney, Trey who investigated and grilled Clinton for hours over Benghazi and he also investigated the FBI's alleged bias towards Clinton found nothing, because when there is nothing there is nothing, and if you think that Sessions didn't look into Clinton you have issues that probably require professional help.

God grief, when are toying to stop defending that worthless hag?

Its not her I’m on Sessions about, she’s off the hook, all the evedence has been destroyed and people have been “offed” so, she’s good.

I’m on Seasions because it appears the only thing he’s done is spew off some shit about those mean pot smokers.  There is much more he needs to be doing right now squarely within the constitution and laws.  He’s a shell.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Having dinner with Rosenstein tells me Sessions is up to his ears with insiders, and not pursuing the truth of what went on with the FBI and DOJ. 

:lmao:

You’re so fucking lost

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Shoot the messenger!!!1 :lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think he announced his reelection bid yesterday.  Not sure what it means this far out but the R's are ROLLING in CASHOLA.  The Dems?  Still looking for a suitor.  Oprah doesn't look like she wants to fund that hot mess.  :lol:

Go(d) , has not given her the word ........... yet.  :lol:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The dems have come unglued bigtime....thats whats happening.

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gowdy is a damn good attorney, but I think he even realized proving corruption to criminals doesn't produce results.

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

This pretty much sums it up...

“The politicians and pundits of the left would lead you to believe that the administration has been just as distracted and discombobulated by the president’s tweets as they have been. But the scores of principled conservatives President Trump has brought into the executive branch have very much kept their eye on the ball. The conservative agenda is marching forward.”

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

BOOM

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Absolutely.  The worst part is idiots like Slinger and Mainecat are actually rationalizing  the poor behavior of the Democrats, like its legitimate.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yet he still getting more done than Obama in a full 8 years.  :lol:  

If the MSM treated the Obama scandals equally we wouldn't be having this conversation.