Check your account email address ×

You really love your AR?

side note so the day after FL shooting Orono MN High school shut down and they went in to class and arrested some kid for posting picks of guns and talking about shooting up schools .

they are charging him as a adult . well I guess this kid is severely autistic they took him out of short bus class they still have him locked up he is loosing his mind . they teachers stared a go fund me page because the mom and dad have shit for cash and they think this kid was posting pics of guns and talking about school shooting because he cant express him self and that was all that has been on tv . so any way they now in a week have like 40some k for a lawyer from the parents of the kids at the school  

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

25507703_1590908780988767_393837418808501739_n.thumb.jpg.23d46239d0dbed689e9f44974d9b16ce.jpg

GOOOD LOOORRD!!!

Still, points for decent form.  All fingers are on the outside of the trigger well.  :bc:

But I'd bet at least one of those has a round chambered.  Ooops.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

GOOOD LOOORRD!!!

Still, points for decent form.  All fingers are on the outside of the trigger well.  :bc:

Yes good trigger discipline and if I had to guess, I'd say the youngest has a round chambered and the middle daughter is about to get her Chuck Taylors customized. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yes good trigger discipline and if I had to guess, I'd say the youngest has a round chambered and the middle daughter is about to get her Chuck Taylors customized. 

Ugly fucking shoes anyway.  That'll learn her!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ugly fucking shoes anyway.  That'll learn her!!! 

This year I bought the GF's daughter a black pair just like that. Definitely better then her nasty white high top Chucks she had last year. Poor girl doesn't exactly have tiny feet either so her 'light brown' high tops looked like shit all year and stuck out like a sore thumb. 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

GOOOD LOOORRD!!!

Look at these hitters rocking the 203?!?! I WANT ONE! Wtf... Just what every teenage girl needs. 40 Mike of HE to wreck her ex’s car when he steps out of line. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

GOOOD LOOORRD!!!

kid on the rights a 15 yo competitive shooter,  they do a picture like that every year.