Check your account email address ×

Rick Gates' testimony could be 'the end' of the Trump Presidency, says Watergate lawyer

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Don Jr, Jarhead and Trump are going down

:bc:

if Mueller is allowed to finish, and state level charges apply. that is the only way I see them going down. with the repukes protecting him in the manner that they are, you can rule out them doing anything to harm him. I still think trump is going to get rid of Mueller soon. he will have no other options.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Since you like talking about common sense lately.   Common sense says they added charges because they were not getting what they wanted.   You don't add charges to someone who is giving you what you want.   DUH....wait you dumb-ass.  :lol:  

wtf? where did I say otherwise? yes, they added more charges and gates cracked. manafort isn't cooperating so Mueller is piling on more, in hopes of getting him to crack.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Since you like talking about common sense lately.   Common sense says they added charges because they were not getting what they wanted.   You don't add charges to someone who is giving you what you want.   DUH....wait you dumb-ass.  :lol:  

wait, I get it now. you couldn't grasp this concept when we were talking about it over the last several weeks, maybe months and now you finally do. so you're pretending this is "common sense" in hopes of clearing yourself. :lol:

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He knows and he’s piling on more charges to break Manafort, who is praying for a pardon which likely won’t and shouldn’t come.

2018 is going to be a bad year for you guys 

I'm thinking its gonna be another bad year for you guys, just like late 2016 and all of 2017.

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Indictments aren’t speculation 

Indictments for money laundering in 2008?  Ok. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Don Jr, Jarhead and Trump are going down

Speaking of speculation.  Gratuitous speculation at that.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if Mueller is allowed to finish, and state level charges apply. that is the only way I see them going down. with the repukes protecting him in the manner that they are, you can rule out them doing anything to harm him. I still think trump is going to get rid of Mueller soon. he will have no other options.

And guess what, he has every right to.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

wait, I get it now. you couldn't grasp this concept when we were talking about it over the last several weeks, maybe months and now you finally do. so you're pretending this is "common sense" in hopes of clearing yourself. :lol:

:lol:   

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, it did. gates has agreed to cooperate. do you not pay attention to any legit news? read the plea agreement if you don't believe me.

It’s amazing they have no in depth clues to the investigation.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're not as sly as you think you are.

"common sense"

:lmao:

:lol:   You've claimed the "common sense" thing like 3 times in the last few days alone.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing they have no in depth clues to the investigation.

it is, but not surprising. Christ many still believe Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia.

be prepared, we're going to see a lot more of these "it's common sense" moments, along with others trying to hide their MAGA hats as the ship sinks. I'm not throwing them any life rafts, as they had plenty of chances to jump ship by now. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I see the complete lack of factually based liberal arguments still exists in here

Nothing to do with facts. They just want him out!!!!!!111 :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it is, but not surprising. Christ many still believe Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia.

be prepared, we're going to see a lot more of these "it's common sense" moments, along with others trying to hide their MAGA hats as the ship sinks. I'm not throwing them any life rafts, as they had plenty of chances to jump ship by now. :lol:

The same happened during Watergate until they revealed the charges. 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really? what isn't fact about our arguments?

That any "cooperation" has revealed illegal activity in the Trump camp.  

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You still believe there’s lots of proof of collusion but MC says there’s none.... oops 

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? where did I say otherwise? yes, they added more charges and gates cracked. manafort isn't cooperating so Mueller is piling on more, in hopes of getting him to crack.

:lol:   They added more charges to both doesn't mean Gates "cracked" and will reveal anything on Trump.   He might just be willing to testify against Manifort or others that has nothing to do with the campaign or Trump.   Jesus you guys are short sighted on this and jumping to conclusions.  Common sense.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Here is a little saying for all you guys.  "Innocent until proven guilty"   If or when that happens, then by all means flame away. 

Just like Hillary

Oh wait.....

Do you want to lead the “Lock her up” chant or do you want me to start it?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

The train has barely left the station.

What’s pathetic is you MAGAts doubling down on your defence of everything related to Trump even though the evidence and indictments are piling up.  Oh well, we always knew you were retards.  I mean, look who you voted for.

evidence? lol show us just 1 collusion evidence . nothing you got manafort on shit he was doing working for Clinton's campaign manager in Russia, pretty much biggest charges out to date for a investigation going on longer than Trump was,even a viable candidate . I get it got to try to keep it rolling till the mid terms to even stand s  chance at the house . but you still won't get it . must be like being a Vikings fan for you girls 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

evidence? lol show us just 1 collusion evidence . nothing you got manafort on shit he was doing working for Clinton's campaign manager in Russia, pretty much biggest charges out to date for a investigation going on longer than Trump was,even a viable candidate . I get it got to try to keep it rolling till the mid terms to even stand s  chance at the house . but you still won't get it . must be like being a Vikings fan for you girls 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just like Hillary

Oh wait.....

Again,

Were did I ever say that?  Was I on here starting 10 threads a week about an investigation involving her?  Did anyone do that?  How long did that narrative go on in the media?    

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just like Hillary

Oh wait.....

The overwhelming evidence was blatantly plain to see and that's why Obama's DOJ was given instructions.  Jury voted Nov 8th.

When does the Canook jury convene?

Image result for trudeau cartoon muslim

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Again,

Were did I ever say that?  Was I on here starting 10 threads a week about an investigation involving her?  Did anyone do that?  How long did that narrative go on in the media?    

Lol of course not racer.  The only place I heard about the “Lock her up” chant was on fake News CNN.

Oh, and Gen Flynn and Trump and...