Check your account email address ×

Rick Gates' testimony could be 'the end' of the Trump Presidency, says Watergate lawyer

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   

On October 27, 2017, Gates and Manafort were indicted by a federal grand jury as part of the Special Counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters.[8][2] The twelve-count indictment charges the two men with conspiracy against the United States, making false statements, money laundering, and failing to register as foreign agents for Ukraine as required by the Foreign Agents Registration Act.[8] The charges arise from his consulting work for a pro-Russian government in Ukraine and are unrelated to the Trump campaign

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy,

THIS IS IT!!!!  THIS IS THE ONE THAT GETS TRUMP!!!

And it was broke by a British News source.

How many times are the trump haters going to "cry wolf"?

What are you talking about?

They didn't get any info on the first charges so they added more.   Usually a sign that there is no cooperation.   The guy simply might not have what all you guys are dreaming for. :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They didn't get any info on the first charges so they added more.   Usually a sign that there is no cooperation.   The guy simply might not have what all you guys are dreaming for. :lol:  

Mueller knows

:news:

:lol: only it worked dumbass. welcome to feb 27 2018.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: only it worked dumbass. welcome to feb 27 2018.

It did?   Care to let us in on how it worked since you are a part of Mueller's team.  :lol:  

:lol:   Don't hold your breath......sorry, hold your breath.  

He knows and he’s piling on more charges to break Manafort, who is praying for a pardon which likely won’t and shouldn’t come.

2018 is going to be a bad year for you guys 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So it's really the end?  FFS, you guys look more pathetic everyday you start these threads.

The train has barely left the station.

What’s pathetic is you MAGAts doubling down on your defence of everything related to Trump even though the evidence and indictments are piling up.  Oh well, we always knew you were retards.  I mean, look who you voted for.

Edited by ICEMAN!

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It did?   Care to let us in on how it worked since you are a part of Mueller's team.  :lol:  

yes, it did. gates has agreed to cooperate. do you not pay attention to any legit news? read the plea agreement if you don't believe me.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy,

THIS IS IT!!!!  THIS IS THE ONE THAT GETS TRUMP!!!

And it was broke by a British News source.

How many times are the trump haters going to "cry wolf"?

Finally!  I’m tired of holding my breath!  Ok, whew.  This should do it then.  Good.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So it's really the end?  FFS, you guys look more pathetic everyday you start these threads.

not yet. Mueller is smart enough to gather all the facts, to assure he has a solid case, so trumpy won't be allowed to squirm out of these things. the only people looking pathetic are you and bunch of other trumpsters. you can't see something as obvious as this but can manage to see some batshit crazy shit when it comes to the Clintons. it's entertaining as hell to watch.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The train has barely left the station.

What’s pathetic is you MAGAts doubling down on your defence of everything related to Trump even though the evidence and indictments are piling up.  Oh well, we always knew you were retards.  I mean, look who you voted for.

Tell me where I have defended any criminal activity that ANY person in office or anyone for that matter has committed?

You guys keep getting bombarded with information everyday....let the chips fall and then we will find out who the criminals are.  Constant speculation is just making people numb.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, it did. gates has agreed to cooperate. do you not pay attention to any legit news? read the plea agreement if you don't believe me.

So did people in the Clinton email case, they got full immunity and nothing came of it.  :lol:  

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/hillary-clinton-email-server-bryan-pagliano/index.html

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tell me where I have defended any criminal activity that ANY person in office or anyone for that matter has committed?

You guys keep getting bombarded with information everyday....let the chips fall and then we will find out who the criminals are.  Constant speculation is just making people numb.

Indictments aren’t speculation 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not yet. Mueller is smart enough to gather all the facts, to assure he has a solid case, so trumpy won't be allowed to squirm out of these things. the only people looking pathetic are you and bunch of other trumpsters. you can't see something as obvious as this but can manage to see some batshit crazy shit when it comes to the Clintons. it's entertaining as hell to watch.

Don Jr, Jarhead and Trump are going down

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So did people in the Clinton email case, they got full immunity and nothing came of it.  :lol:  

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/hillary-clinton-email-server-bryan-pagliano/index.html

well that still doesn't clear the statement you made on the topic. maybe the info he has won't do anything, which is very, very unlikely, but he has agreed to cooperate.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well that still doesn't clear the statement you made on the topic. maybe the info he has won't do anything, which is very, very unlikely, but he has agreed to cooperate.

Since you like talking about common sense lately.   Common sense says they added charges because they were not getting what they wanted.   You don't add charges to someone who is giving you what you want.   DUH....wait you dumb-ass.  :lol: