Check your account email address ×

Rick Gates' testimony could be 'the end' of the Trump Presidency, says Watergate lawyer

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The only outcome will be that another establishment politician may get put into the WH.  They love those establishment politicians.

....as long as it is a democrat.  Truth is, many R's may even prefer that choice too.  Fucking leeches protecting their little honey pots while lying all the way to the bank.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, let's be honest...anyone else as president as long as they are a chosen Democrat.  RITE?

Why is Trump so menacing to you folks?  Sure, many felt Obama was an idiot and a weak yutz....but this level off ass-hurt has never been seen before.  It's weird...and childish.

Look who you’re dealing with in here. Weird and childish are a way of life for most of the left handed wingnuts in this place. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The only outcome will be that another establishment politician may get put into the WH.  They love those establishment politicians.

do you think you're fooling anyone? you jump in line with "establishment" quicker than anyone else in here.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, let's be honest...anyone else as president as long as they are a chosen Democrat.  RITE?

Why is Trump so menacing to you folks?  Sure, many felt Obama was an idiot and a weak yutz....but this level off ass-hurt has never been seen before.  It's weird...and childish.

where did I state that? I wouldn't expect a dem to replace trump. the repukes won, so put in a repuke to finish out the term. why is he so menacing, at this level? :lol: jesus, get the fuck out of trump world once in awhile.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Look who you’re dealing with in here. Weird and childish are a way of life for most of the left handed wingnuts in this place. 

The only explaination for what is appearing to be a serious mental disorder (TDS?) is that their movement has been cut down.....democratically.  All the years of shaming and name calling to get the opposition to hide just didn't work like they thought it did...and they are absolutley incensed about it.  They simply cannot believe Americans voted them and their fascist moevement out.  I mean, how strong can they really think it was?  Eight years of their "plan" and it all falls apart in one month....and that's all Trump's fault?  Wut?  

Trump is what they bargained for with their ways of going about it all.  Putting up Hillary was the end all for most voters on the fence and for sure most that leaned even in the smallest amount to the right.  Their blame and hatred for Trump personally is misplaced.  It's a hatred for all that think different than them....but they sure as fuck don't want it to appear that way..the natives are already restless....and it wouldn't take much.  People are just sick of the fucking whining.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

do you think you're fooling anyone? you jump in line with "establishment" quicker than anyone else in here.

where did I state that? I wouldn't expect a dem to replace trump. the repukes won, so put in a repuke to finish out the term. why is he so menacing, at this level? :lol: jesus, get the fuck out of trump world once in awhile.

Because it's true.  Many here were all about non-establishment, UNTIL trump got in.  Now it's all about getting him out.  What's the real problem here?  What is he doing that is hurting and bothering you so much.  I hope you can give your response instead of just another canned response.

tom says it best....trump is doing the opposite of most of this. notice I threw in tax reform for good measures, although it really wasn't what you had in mind I'm sure. when you add in all the other things you clowns wanted, or expected, like less defense spending, transparency, honesty etc etc etct etc this clown is a complete failure...

"Here is the deal with me.  I want Trump to be successful, just like I wanted Obama to be successful.  A successful president is good for the country.  A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World.  Those are some of the things that are important to me.  To achieve any of those things we need a good leader in the White House.  So far Trump is not proving to be much of a leader in these respects but I'm not ready to say he is as bad as Obama was."

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Because it's true.  Many here were all about non-establishment, UNTIL trump got in.  Now it's all about getting him out.  What's the real problem here?  What is he doing that is hurting and bothering you so much.  I hope you can give your response instead of just another canned response.

Good luck . I asked him last week to name 5 things trump did that had a direct negative impact on him. I'm still waiting for an answer

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

yes, what you bolded is true :lol:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Good luck . I asked him last week to name 5 things trump did that had a direct negative impact on him. I'm still waiting for an answer

because it's a lame question, that's why. I could have asked the same damn question to you clowns during the Obama years. just because a potus doesn't have a 100% correlation, or direct effect on you, doesn't mean you should he satisfied or disatisfied with him/her. in addition, it's early. I can see some things happening down the road as a result of this nitwit. I bet you cannot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because it's a lame question, that's why. I could have asked the same damn question to you clowns during the Obama years. just because a potus doesn't have a 100% correlation, or direct effect on you, doesn't mean you should he satisfied or disatisfied with him/her. in addition, it's early. I can see some things happening down the road as a result of this nitwit. I bet you cannot.

Think about that for a second.   So someone who didn't like Obama policies automatically were racists.  :lol:  

Trump has tried to compromise.   To dems the compromise is our way or nothing.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's lame to you, because you can't answer the question.....That's obvious.  The best you have is some opinion piece that you read from dem sources.  Keep up the good work.  The DNC counts on people like you. 

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom says it best....trump is doing the opposite of most of this. notice I threw in tax reform for good measures, although it really wasn't what you had in mind I'm sure. when you add in all the other things you clowns wanted, or expected, like less defense spending, transparency, honesty etc etc etct etc this clown is a complete failure...

"Here is the deal with me.  I want Trump to be successful, just like I wanted Obama to be successful.  A successful president is good for the country.  A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World.  Those are some of the things that are important to me.  To achieve any of those things we need a good leader in the White House.  So far Trump is not proving to be much of a leader in these respects but I'm not ready to say he is as bad as Obama was."

Yet you support Obamacare and Clinton, who openly follow Saul Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals, which is based on creating division and chaos.  Great article in the WSJ editorial section today.  Read it.  You might learn something.