Check your account email address ×

Stop at nothing.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Documentary on Lance Armstrong. It’s on Netflix. Good show. Worth the time. I came away still hating the piece of shit. Just hating him a little less. What a fucking drug infested shithole bike racing is. 

I watched it a couple weeks ago, my feelings are the same.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Documentary on Lance Armstrong. It’s on Netflix. Good show. Worth the time. I came away still hating the piece of shit. Just hating him a little less. What a fucking drug infested shithole bike racing is. 

Yah but he is a rabbit raisin compared to the elephant sized POS you are :finger3: 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Documentary on Lance Armstrong. It’s on Netflix. Good show. Worth the time. I came away still hating the piece of shit. Just hating him a little less. What a fucking AIDS infested shithole bike racing is. 

fixed for accuracy

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Pretty strong feelings about a bike racer

He ruined a lot of peoples lives with his bullshit and lies.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He cheated...just like Hillary did...and denied it just like Hillary...wtf is the difference...

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Cheating fuck.  I'd kick him right in the ball.....

:lol:

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

He cheated...just like Hillary did...and denied it just like Hillary...wtf is the difference...

One fessed up when caught and didn't write a book blaming everyone under the sun for the lies and shittery.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow . I forgot all aboot lance . Dirty cunt

Yep.  He got to bang some good Crow.  Then eat some.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

One fessed up when caught and didn't write a book blaming everyone under the sun for the lies and shittery.

Yep.  He got to bang some good Crow.  Then eat some.  :lol: 

Idk.  She kinda looks like and old catchers mitt:lol:

Lance is about %1000000 less disgusting than Trump or Hillary and has done far far less damage in his life. But 99% of the country managed to show dedication and support to either Hillary or Trump

That is whats completely fucked about the USA......a country full of fucking mindless sheep willing to support a piece of shit with all their might because of a misguided propagandized perception and a single letter behind their name 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lance is about %1000000 less disgusting than Trump or Hillary and has done far far less damage in his life. But 99% of the country managed to show dedication and support to either Hillary or Trump

That is whats completely fucked about the USA......a country full of fucking mindless sheep willing to support a piece of shit with all their might because of a misguided propagandized perception and a single letter behind their name 

Or the simple fact that they had 3 choice s 

1 a dumb mother fucker who had no chance of winning

2 a cunt

3 an asshole 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or the simple fact that they had 3 choice s 

1 a dumb mother fucker who had no chance of winning

2 a cunt

3 an asshole 

To call Gary Johnson dumb proves my point. Very successful governor of a US state for 8 years. Done well in everything he has tackled his whole life yet because he was characterized as ill informed by the media you puke up that narrative like a fucking retarded sheep

You sir are the fucking problem 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

To call Gary Johnson dumb proves my point. Very successful governor of a US state for 8 years. Done well in everything he has tackled his whole life yet because he was characterized as ill informed by the media you puke up that narrative like a fucking retarded sheep

You sir are the fucking problem 

No the libertarian party was. Weld was the smarter of the 2 and should have been stop the ticket.

During one interview he even made a motion as to say " don't worry, ill babysit him "

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No the libertarian party was. Weld was the smarter of the 2 and should have been stop the ticket.

During one interview he even made a motion as to say " don't worry, ill babysit him "

Johnson is a sharp guy with great ideas......no person in the whole US should know where or what Allepo is ......FUCK YOU 

Just now, f7ben said:

Johnson is a sharp guy with great ideas......no person in the whole US should know where or what Allepo is ......FUCK YOU 

But 70% of the people who own a tv did..

Nothing wrong with smoking weed . but for Christ sakes put it down till after dinner

• Haha 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But 70% of the people who own a tv did..

Nothing wrong with smoking weed . but for Christ sakes put it down till after dinner

No...70% of people dont know where allepo is. that is bullshit propaganda

90% of people couldnt spell Syria or point it out on a map