Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What about the march to the bus, or lighting up a loaded bus, or an athletic field full of kids......................where does it end? 

Hey Neal how about the awesome shot spread of that Mossberg 590 WOW WEE :lol: 

Is shot spread you life long concern?

When those other scenarios become as commonplace as walking in and pulling the alarm we can deal with them then.

Neal

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is shot spread you life long concern?

When those other scenarios become as commonplace as walking in and pulling the alarm we can deal with them then.

Neal

I'm not the meathead that got a hard-on about a Mossberg 590 being used as a weapon of mass lethality, sorry I brought reality into what the weapon is capable of.

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not the meathead that got a hard-on about a Mossberg 590 being used as a weapon of mass lethality, sorry I brought reality into what the weapon is capable of.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not getting what you are trying to say. Are you actually dumb enough to think that in a close quarters shooting spree that shotgun wouldn't be 100x more effective than an AR? Please tell me you aren't that dumb

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If he let you out of your cage to be set free for society to have to deal with , then I'd have to say so

What are you drooling on yourself about now you hooknosed money grubbing Jew FUCK :finger: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not getting what you are trying to say. Are you actually dumb enough to think that in a close quarters shooting spree that shotgun wouldn't be 100x more effective than an AR? Please tell me you aren't that dumb

I'm on your side of this argument and agree with you .  However , you should try to be more controlled when conversing with Vincent .  That man is a major player in the sprawling metropolis of Chicago , wears the most badass fur coat know to man and is the midwest king of Artco .     Calm your shit  bro .   :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm on your side of this argument and agree with you .  However , you should try to be more controlled when conversing with Vincent .  That man is a major player in the sprawling metropolis of Chicago , wears the most badass fur coat know to man and is the midwest king of Artco .     Calm your shit  bro .   :bc:

No

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

6-8" pattern :lol: Penetration :lol: 

Let's compare my kills to yours :bc: 

43 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'd rather be shot with .223 than buckshot at close range. Like I said ballsack....Saw that barrel off and pattern it

Edited by f7ben

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So dosnt Polaris 550. Just ask him. He will tell you

So, where do you know me from?  Why do you have my PMs blocked? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Meh.....00 Buck is like getting hit with an airsoft gun. No big deal! Those nine pellets will just bounce off, I'm not worried. It's not like the shotgun is very effective in close quarters 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Meh.....00 Buck is like getting hit with an airsoft gun. No big deal! Those nine pellets will just bounce off, I'm not worried. It's not like the shotgun is very effective in close quarters 

:lol: it's fucking mind boggling

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Questions asked......

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Question answered!

:lol:

Wait til we see the first mass shooting with a shotgun.  

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This has to be one of the great shotgun scenes of all time :lol: 

Poor Zed...and VIng.  Bad names anyway but really bad names for avoiding anal rape and getting shot in the marbles.

At least Ving avoided the dreaded "Ned Beatty Curse".  Poor Ned.  He'll always be that pig that got assfucked by hillbillies.  :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Zed...and VIng.  Bad names anyway but really bad names for avoiding anal rape and getting shot in the marbles.

At least Ving avoided the dreaded "Ned Beatty Curse".  Poor Ned.  He'll always be that pig that got assfucked by hillbillies.  :lmao:

Didnt ving play a fag in another movie?