Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Common sense tells me we have no idea how anyone will react in that situation, now what happens if the armed teacher goes and hides in a closet, or the armed teacher in a panic wounds or kills some kids on accident, in either situation let the lawsuits fly. Arming teachers is not a simple black and white issue, there is potential upside and there is potential downside, think about it.

Wut if?   Wut if?  But wut if?   ....and wut if?   But wut if?

What happens if the entire persian army desends on a school with all their might and the hot gates won't hold them back?

Guns aren't going to be banned, Vinney.  Stop with the nonsence.

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Implement all the common sense stuff first, and then see what happens.  At least the R’s would be a part of the solution instead of throwing up their hands and pretending nothing can be done. 

So what is the common sense stuff ?

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure if that was the case then the teacher would shoot the school up regardless.   Pretty weak scenario.  

:lol: fucking icewoman is so fucking stupid ....I read that comment and was going to post but you had it covered 2 posts down. What a fucking brain dead assfuck 

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Common sense tells me we have no idea how anyone will react in that situation, now what happens if the armed teacher goes and hides in a closet, or the armed teacher in a panic wounds or kills some kids on accident, in either situation let the lawsuits fly. Arming teachers is not a simple black and white issue, there is potential upside and there is potential downside, think about it.

Not claiming there isn't.   IMHO the downsides of not having a few armed is worse.   

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking icewoman is so fucking stupid ....I read that comment and was going to post but you had it covered 2 posts down. What a fucking brain dead assfuck 

I went and read his post, I didn't think he was that dumb but that post changed my mind. :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I went and read his post, I didn't think he was that dumb but that post changed my mind. :lol:

No....he is that fucking dumb. People like him who's brains dont function at all think being around a gun is what turns people into fractured homicidal psychotics. They think just removing the gun from the situation would prevent any bad thing from happening :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No....he is that fucking dumb. People like him who's brains dont function at all think being around a gun is what turns people into fractured homicidal psychotics. They think just removing the gun from the situation would prevent any bad thing from happening :lol: 

Obviously he never heard about the weapon of choice in the Quebec biker wars

Reality is we have lots of kids with fucking morons for parents who have no idea what is going on in their kids lives.

Reality is we have lots of kids on medication.

Reality is we have lots of kids on drugs.

Reality is we have lots of guns.

Reality is we have kids who think shooting up a school is a way to "go out" and be famous.   Something they want because they are loners.

Reality is we have some kids with mental health issues.

Reality is we don't have to take away law abiding citizens rights to deal with the majority of the issues.

Reality is the quickest way to make a difference is hardening schools up which includes more people with guns to protect the kids and more secure entry exit points.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Obviously he never heard about the weapon of choice in the Quebec biker wars

I support bikers having access to any weapon at no charge if they intend to use it on another biker. Just go down to the armory and sign out anything you want if you are going to be involved in some biker on biker violence 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I support bikers having access to any weapon at no charge if they intend to use it on another biker. Just go down to the armory and sign out anything you want if you are going to be involved in some biker on biker violence 

Well they didn't have that option in Quebec. So they just used bombs

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well they didn't have that option in Quebec. So they just used bombs

Bombing was the original intent of Columbine.   The shooting occurred only after their bomb failed.  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Ban violent video games and movies of course.  They are the root of the problem

:lol:

Social media and psychiatric drugs are. But plenty of people use them without any problem.banning either may work but at the expense of the millions who use them without issues

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

But its not going to happen here. So again , any ideas ?

You don't have to do a complete ban. But many of the Canadian rules would help. I've posted on article on that several times.

They would be what most people call common sense. So there is no chance of you agreeing to them. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I know this sucks for you but many women still want a man as a husband.  Not some weak beta-cuck. :lol:

If your wife prefers a real man as a husband, that explains why she was driving like she wanted to kill you.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wut if?   Wut if?  But wut if?   ....and wut if?   But wut if?

What happens if the entire persian army desends on a school with all their might and the hot gates won't hold them back?

Guns aren't going to be banned, Vinney.  Stop with the nonsence.

Related image

Are you on a needle or a you a pill guy?

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not claiming there isn't.   IMHO the downsides of not having a few armed is worse.   

Let's see what happens, it's a legal nightmare.

Can we all agree that Chicago has some of the most violent neighborhoods in the country, we can because we know this........now ask yourself why we don't have shootings inside Chicago public schools........just think about and give me an answer and I will let you know if you are right or wrong :bc: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't have to do a complete ban. But many of the Canadian rules would help. I've posted on article on that several times.

They would be what most people call common sense. So there is no chance of you agreeing to them. 

Correct . they are only common sense for those that don't own guns because they don't care if they work or not

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can we all agree that Chicago has some of the most violent neighborhoods in the country, we can because we know this........now ask yourself why we don't have shootings inside Chicago public schools........just think about and give me an answer and I will let you know if you are right or wrong :bc: 

There's just no chance I'm gonna miss the solution being exersized in Chicago.  :lmao:

Just spill it, Vinney, whats the secret to no school shootings in Chicago?  :news:

Oh...and needle.

Image result for needle in eye gif

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Correct . they are only common sense for those that don't own guns because they don't care if they work or not

They don't work in Canada? Per capita are there less hunters  in Canada? More home invasions? More murders? Mass Murders? Bombings or Car attacks?   In case you are wondering the answer is no.  

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The worst kids don't go to school?:lmao:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

They don't work in Canada? Per capita are there less hunters  in Canada? More home invasions? More murders? Mass Murders? Bombings or Car attacks?   In case you are wondering the answer is no.  

It would take yrs and multiple lawsuits and probably still not pass. He'll by then they will probably not even be happening anymore.