Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

And if I wanted to live in a place like Canada I would move to Canada, but I prefer my safe state that has a lower crime rate then 1/2 of Canada

So one of the safest states in the US has lower crime rate than half of Canada and you think that's an endorsement of the American way. 

You haven't been invited to Canada so don't get excited.

The conversation is about things that work to reduce mass killings. Canadian rules allow use of firearms while stopping most wing nuts from getting hold of enough firepower to shoot 50 people inside of 10 minutes. 

I'm not suggesting you follow our example, Australia's or any of the European places that avoid the issues you have.

I'm just pointing out that it works. 

It's kind of like a Dr. having a 350lb patient who's diabetic. You can point out that diet and exercise will help them. But if they keep stuffing their fat faces with donuts, beer and chicken wings because it's easier then go for it. 

The excited states use to pride itself on getting the tough jobs done. It was equal parts propaganda but some of it was true. Not anymore.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So one of the safest states in the US has lower crime rate than half of Canada and you think that's an endorsement of the American way. 

You haven't been invited to Canada so don't get excited.

The conversation is about things that work to reduce mass killings. Canadian rules allow use of firearms while stopping most wing nuts from getting hold of enough firepower to shoot 50 people inside of 10 minutes. 

I'm not suggesting you follow our example, Australia's or any of the European places that avoid the issues you have.

I'm just pointing out that it works. 

It's kind of like a Dr. having a 350lb patient who's diabetic. You can point out that diet and exercise will help them. But if they keep stuffing their fat faces with donuts, beer and chicken wings because it's easier then go for it. 

The excited states use to pride itself on getting the tough jobs done. It was equal parts propaganda but some of it was true. Not anymore.

You always miss it. The point... We value freedom higher than the perception of safety. We aren’t you. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You always miss it. The point... We value freedom higher than the perception of safety. We aren’t you. 

You have the perception of freedom. You are one of the least free Western countries.  But you've been ordered to believe otherwise and like a good little beta you believe it. 

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here's a far right news media group that shows you don't even belong in the top 20 for freedom Rankings.https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/us-barely-cracks-top-20-ranking-nations-overall-freedom

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol whoops, stuck a nerve. Don’t you co-own a boat with someone? The height of achievement hahahahaha. 

The dude is the definition of cuck.....runs his cockholster and talks like he knows. Guarantee he's a fucking beta church mouse in person and a really dumb one at that 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol whoops, stuck a nerve. Don’t you co-own a boat with someone? The height of achievement hahahahaha. 

I also Co-own a factory, my house is paid for and I have millions in cash Private pissant .

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

The worst kids don't go to school?:lmao:

It's simple, metal detectors and security personnel, it's what many  big cities do at there high schools; it's cheap and effective. Oddly I could not find a CPS pic on line so I posted some from other large cities from across the nation.

Kansas City 

Related image

NYC

Image result for Chicago public school metal detectors

OKC

Related image

I seriously believe Rev and Tool Kit go back and forth via PM giving each other words of encouragement.

”Don’t let them get you down...you know in your heart you are the smarter one.  You are smart enough, kind enough and dog gone it!  I like you.”

:lol:

:suicide:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's simple, metal detectors and security personnel, it's what many  big cities do at there high schools; it's cheap and effective. Oddly I could not find a CPS pic on line so I posted some from other large cities from across the nation.

Kansas City 

Related image

NYC

OKC

Related image

Ok.  I’m for that anyway.  But how would that have helped in Florida? Or Sandy Hook?  Or.....

Good grief!  I sound like a librul!!!!

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kansas City 

Related image

NYC

OKC

Related image

Ha ha looks like Freedom. Merca!!!!! lol

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Triggered. Sounds made up. 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant imagine having to lie to faceless "friends" on the internet to make myself feel good. 

Of course is sounds made up. Losers like you couldn't imagine a paid for house and retirement savings. 

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course is sounds made up. Losers like you couldn't imagine a paid for house and retirement savings. 

Bahahahhahaha triggered. Now he’s projecting!!! So how does the sharing of the boat work? Seems strange that a millionaire business owning success story has to go halfsies on a used boat. I call bullshit. 

Hey Momo is a CFO big wig with his own helicopter and mahogany office, maybe you can bring him on to run your finances bahahahahhahahaha! 

• Haha 1